Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79309 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

As many users accurately predicted, the changes to DeepOnion airdrop rules, carried out under the facade of improving participation and equality, has shown to primarily benefit the Moderator team, who is now receiving almost 8000 DeepOnion per airdrop. Shares are multiplied based on level of input into the community- up to 5x bonus for top contributors. The moderators decide who is worth of what factor of contribution. As a result, the moderator team all receives a 5x bonus each and every week. Some extremely active community members earn 2x bonus, but most others get 1x. Obviously, there are serious issues with this. With 24 weeks remaining, each moderator is set to receive almost 200,000 DeepOnion, before accounting to increasing earnings due to ever increasing bags. This accounts to a near 2million dollar check for the moderator team at current DeepOnion prices. Ask yourself this- can a coin with a current market cap of 2.6 million absorb such exorbitant pay days without a resulting dump in price?
Eagerly awaiting the dumpenning
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

Profit taking will occur according to me, after we have seen a first bullish run, and then Onions will move.

scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

I previously believed that deeponion would be one of the best coins, but right now I'm starting to doubt it because the price of deeponion is getting down

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:06 AM

I previously believed that deeponion would be one of the best coins, but right now I'm starting to doubt it because the price of deeponion is getting down

the real shot to the moon will follow when the airdrops are over..
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

Does anyone have a link to the matrix that shows some of the major differences between some of the larger security coins? I have read through a ton of content and cant find it anywhere.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

After the airdrops are over it will drop for a while as there will inevitably be some dumpers waiting to dump. However, after they are gone - deep onion will shoot to the moon, overtaking monero in the process!

Ragarg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

Hello DEEP ONION team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ONION just set c=ONION as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
stfN2128

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

After the airdrops are over it will drop for a while as there will inevitably be some dumpers waiting to dump. However, after they are gone - deep onion will shoot to the moon, overtaking monero in the process!

The Dumpers are Dumping after the weekly airdrops, they don`t have much coins for dumping at the end of the aridrops Tongue
Thaalbi

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

it is not because the price now stable that onion is not interesting, I think you think that onion as the parts of the drop that pumps the first day and after falling down arrow, onion a piece that has good project and anonymous unique in crypto, value and stable but it will take more value equilibable with the work they do.
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:01:22 PM

The logo and name itself is epic enough to make it succeed Grin
The nice features is just a nice bonus hehehe

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:14:32 PM

DeepOnion moves in incorrect direction. Instead of wider ownership, they ban many loyal supporters. It is like cutting the situation they sit on.Witch searching insted of really good adoption...a

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.
manolentor1492

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

I want to participate in this currency, expect to reach the level of ethereum ??
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:22:19 PM

I want to participate in this currency, expect to reach the level of ethereum ??

i dont think so -.-
its not even competing with ethereum
but in price levels - never
stfN2128

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

I expect the level of monero.
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

There are so many rules for this airdrop. This is the only airdrop I encountered that lists a kilometer of rules for the participants to follow. Thereby, effectively making it a signature campaign rather than an airdrop. A little false move and they will easily kick out someone loyal to them. Perhaps they are banking on the fact that they still have much onions to give and some other people are still very eager to join them.

The rules aren´t that hard and you get a good amount of Onions. They give it to you for free, if you just post a few Comments Cheesy What do you want more?
In some years Onions could easily be worth 10$. So yes! It is a really really good investment Smiley It has a great Community and great Devs, i suggest you to hold atleast a couple of onions, because you will regret it maybe in the future haha The chance of loosing something is tiny, but the chance of big gains is gigantic.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:47 PM

I too think it can be 1:1 with monoro, and at the very least it should reach half a monero within the coming years.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Look now, it is just going up again, i think in near future it could be a real pump like some time ago in this currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Do you guys truly believe that we can reach the price if monero one day? How long do you think it will take? A few tears?
Thaalbi

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:02:00 PM

Do you guys truly believe that we can reach the price if monero one day? How long do you think it will take? A few tears?
Onion will go beyond monero or even value, do not forget that monero does not have the same functionnaliter as onion, in addition jemment have work to develop more ion, our comunity unites more and more people who join us mean more investors, so will have our objective in the near future. Good courage to us and forward onion.thanks
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

I saw price rise a little at today. But it is not the level I still expected. To me, one of DeepOnion's biggest problems is not enough transaction volume. One of the reasons is that it does not enter a high quality stock market.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: