Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:24:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79312 times)
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

is this coin tradeable anywhere? I can find
Just have a look at the DeepOnion website, currently you can trade DeepOnions via cryptopia... They are looking for other exchanges as well but this might take a few months because they want to work on the features first before going to bigger exchanges Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

I was following this coin for very long time. Yeah it suggests good things but airdrops make people invest lot less money. They ask "why would I pay for something free". This is biggest concern for Deeponion.
Yeah that's when I left the airdrop. I was fine with marketing the signature campaign as an airdrop. But changing it to where you have to invest money to get anything in return has nothing to do with an airdrop anymore and simply reeks of another ponzi. At least they are working very hard on making it successful I guess, but with those marketing skills they could've achieved much greater things than just another ponzi/pyramid/hype coin.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:45:13 PM

Just have a look at the DeepOnion website, currently you can trade DeepOnions via cryptopia... They are looking for other exchanges as well but this might take a few months because they want to work on the features first before going to bigger exchanges Smiley
i doubt if any major exchange will list deeponion in next year because of 90% premine, even yobit won't list coins with more than 20% premine.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

i doubt if any major exchange will list deeponion in next year because of 90% premine, even yobit won't list coins with more than 20% premine.
in 19 weeks the premine will have been sent out to the masses. so the premine will mean nothing and can't be dumped by the devs then so why would a big exchange not list it?? think before you talk rubbish. and i see noone has learned to read here yet?? still saying you have to buy coins first??? lololol. utter shite. get them free on the forum like the rest of us do. no financial outlay required. how many times does this need to be said
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:08:38 PM

People can call this project a scam all they want but the truth is, all of the big coins have been called a scam at some point. Dash, Monero, Iota and even the all mighty Ethereum. Just google any coin and the word scam next to it to see for yourselves. All those people who called those projects a scam are probably now kicking themselves in the ass for not buying back then. I'm sure the same will follow suit for Deep Onion. Just ignore the fudders and buy more onions! Smiley
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

When i start to search this coin i saw many comments like this coin is scam, dont trust them etc... Comments are first impression for me but not enought anyway i have entered the main forum and read lots of things about the coin. The project and the devs effect me and i made my investment to them. Till now they made what they say thats why i trust them.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

People can call this project a scam all they want but the truth is, all of the big coins have been called a scam at some point. Dash, Monero, Iota and even the all mighty Ethereum. Just google any coin and the word scam next to it to see for yourselves. All those people who called those projects a scam are probably now kicking themselves in the ass for not buying back then. I'm sure the same will follow suit for Deep Onion. Just ignore the fudders and buy more onions! Smiley
I wouldn't call it a scam... but essentially making people buy Onions to stake them is no different from BitConnect, which is the most well known ponzi in crypto. If you're fine with stealing money from others, go ahead. I left because money isn't everything.
scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:21:52 AM

Would you please stop spamming the Expanse telegram.

Your bots are coming in there every 10 minutes.

This message will be posted in various social media platforms until I get a response from an official team member.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:30:49 AM

I am not familiar with deep onion. As I have read the thread they say it is a free airdrop? jr member? kinda confused though,where can I find it so that I can check it myself?

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

is there a bounty program of deep onion? and what will you do? And What will Deep Onion do? what kind of project? any link?>
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:04:28 AM

is there a bounty program of deep onion? and what will you do? And What will Deep Onion do? what kind of project? any link?>
They have an translation bounty campaign but i think it is finish right now better to join because deeponion price is $3 and still rising
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

the campaign is for the airdrop which happens weekly. Go to the link i posted above and start doing some research. The technology behind the coin is actually really interesting and there is a mobile wallet currently being developed. This should be right on par with monero/dash after it gains more traction.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wapperjaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

I am not familiar with deep onion. As I have read the thread they say it is a free airdrop? jr member? kinda confused though,where can I find it so that I can check it myself?

Read about airdrop qualifications here

https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

download wallet, download blockchain, participate in this forum and deep onions, get paid
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:40:33 AM

I don't think deep onion is a scam. It has potential and many trust deep onion and its price has been increasing. Many alt coins which are successful now were once tagged as a scam but where are those altcoins now, soaring high.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

Seems like DeepOnoin has stabilized nicely after the drop from 4$. It had a really nice run-up from 0.8 to 4$ and a retracement it very antural. That it found support around 3$ and now is stabile above looks good for the future.

I know some are saying Deeponion is a scam or it can't be legit and I guess anything is possible. That could be said about every ALT coin and the only way to try to avoid getting scammed is to do you research.

I believe in DeepOnion since it has a clear Roadmap which they are following. I am looking forward to the launch of DeepSend. Even though the team is anonymous (I guess many don't like this) I am trying to infer the work they are doing from the results that are being presented and the response in the community. So far I have only gotten good signals and I haven't seen anything to make me anything but positive and glad that I have gotten in early in a profitable investment. So I will HODL and keep supporting the community for as long as that holds true.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

download wallet, download blockchain, participate in this forum and deep onions, get paid

There are two types of airdrops.

1. Standard airdrop
You need hundred onions and have to use their signature to qualify for this airdrop. This one is on friday and you get airdropped based on your btc rank and the amount of onions you hold

2. Community airdrop
You can participate in their forum and get onions based on your contribution activity

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fofz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:06:23 PM

I truly like the DeepOnion community. It has a huge potential!!
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:29 PM

There are two types of airdrops.

1. Standard airdrop
You need hundred onions and have to use their signature to qualify for this airdrop. This one is on friday and you get airdropped based on your btc rank and the amount of onions you hold

2. Community airdrop
You can participate in their forum and get onions based on your contribution activity

As you will know, for the second one the rules have changed. There were  a lot of farmers trying to earn fast and easy money just posting shit-posts. With the new rules this people have disappear and now the only way to earn DeepPoints (that then will transformed into DeepOnions) is by doing the so named "Domination Tasks". Some of them are easy, for other you need some time.
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:50:31 AM

Registered with new version 1.4.0.0-DV
For check DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs
Chamberskob

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

Onion price dropping again by the looks of it, I havent sold any and will continue to hold until after all the airdrops. look at LTC prime example. Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: