Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 79314 times)
ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 07:12:33 PM by ByteFree

For check with DeepVault: DpvmiqT1ofBxHwwxnZYTd6jj5iFgfY2brs

enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

DeepOnion is an exceptional digital currency that guarantees privacy and security. Have the freedom you've been longing for with #DeepOnion. Know more about #DeepOnion here: http://www.abnewswire.com/pressreleases/deeponion-announces-exciting-launch-of-an-anonymous-cryptocurrency-sent-through-the-tor-network_188825.html

Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:44 AM

This is exactly what I've been saying. We need more exchanges because being listed only on Nova simply won't give us enough volume to help push the price up where it should be.

The problem is difficult to add token which dont have big community to big exchange.
Before being added to big exchange, any token need to approve itself become strong community. So its not that simple. We need to support any token which we like to push it being listed in big exchange.
ByteFree

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

Never heard of it before.
Let me check the link first.
Thanks for the tip.
Best of luck!
whoisdoctors

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:27:08 PM

Read an article in which a couple of people back in those days bought Bitcoin for $ 2 and so they forgot about him. What they remembered when his price was $ 3000. At that time, few knew what a crypto currency was. Now, in order to get rich, it is necessary to roughly forecast the rise and fall of the currency, and make a profit on the difference.
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

No airdrop, here need our work, put their signature for us to work and get high reward. It takes effort to maximize results
ByteFree

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:15:26 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 07:23:32 PM by ByteFree

DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:42:57 PM

The project has some big changes.
And what about the funds of those who do not follow the news and will not have time to update the wallet on time?

ByteFree

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

Weekly Newbie Chance. 50 Onion. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/weekly-newbie-chance-50-onion-week-33.31073/

DeepOnion Meme Of The Week.50 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-meme-of-the-week-50-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31077/

DeepOnion Photography Contest. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-photography-contest-week-33.31075/

DeepOnion Wallpaper Of The Week. 50 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallpaper-of-the-week-50-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31079/

DeepOnion Best Article Of The Week. 100 Onion Reward. Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-best-article-of-the-week-100-onion-reward-weekly-event-week-33.31074/

DeepOnion Best Video Of The Week. 150 Onion . Weekly Event. Week 33
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-best-video-of-the-week-150-onion-weekly-event-week-33.31078/

TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

100000000...0 % true
ByteFree

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:02 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:51:49 PM by ByteFree

Come on guys!

Let`s DOMINATE and VOTE for DeepOnion at LESCOVEX Trading platform!

Follow this link and VOTE please:

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/5825/deeponion-onion

Heya guys!

You all know that I've been following the Android Wallet progress closely. From what started in my first Q&A as a shout out to any competent devs out there, to testing it today for the first time, I am pretty excited!

I have installed in on my phone, and shot myself a small test. I just wanted to share this with you guys, as I promised I would.

Image verified with DeepVault: Dd3Kj6bLhiJfDBk8BBRqXsygnfPseigZhZ
akdperry

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

http://deeponion.space/
Deep onion now has a faucet, come check it out!
SCAR_8

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:02 AM

Awesome stuff, glad to see the mobile wallet being tested and I think it's pretty cool they have the reminder to back up your wallet on there! Save people a lot of loss that way!

The faucet is very cool too! Love this coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ByteFree

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

33th DeepOnion Airdrop completed

916 members distributed from 293,000 ONION

We will continue distributing Sunday more ONIONs!

You can check your ONION wallets or monitor distributions from this URL:
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2018-03-02 (Deep Onion)
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:19:19 AM

I've just sold my ONIONs and removed my sig. I've been silent until today because otherwise I would have been banned from the airdrops. I got in to late to reap in on the big profits and got out because there are too few airdrops left and it's most likely just going to burn down when they are done.

The coin has no other features other then the tor integration which is useless by the way. Those that wanted to stay private already use tor because that's the only way to get on the dark web.

It has NO OTHER PRIVACY at all. All transactions are just as traceable as as with bitcoin. 0 privacy.

They have some features on the road map they may bring SOME privacy, but nothing like monero, pivx or particl. Their promised deepsend is just the old coinjoin algorithm that many other coins have and it's a joke. And it's not even in.

The owner is a chinees fellow that moderates and bans everybody that says anything bad. He fakes his account hack to get rid of -16 trust. Yes, -16. He is a full time scammer. Now he already has -2 on his new account.

The thread is just a collection of memes sign in deepvault (wtf is up with that useless feature???) and "lets pump this" messages. If you look a bit into the anatomy of a pump and dump scam you will recognize the language and discussions. All spam, all useless messages from a PAID community! Yes it's PAID by the airdrop. You are paid to stay quiet and post! Do a bit of research here: https://cryptoslate.com/us-government-engages-bounty-hunters-war-pump-dumps/

Get out of ONION before it's too late. Right now you are pumping so the old whales can dump. And if you look at the dev wallets you will see they are. Why do you think ONION is falling down while all other alts are gaining 20-30% now?
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I've just sold my ONIONs and removed my sig. I've been silent until today because otherwise I would have been banned from the airdrops. I got in to late to reap in on the big profits and got out because there are too few airdrops left and it's most likely just going to burn down when they are done.

The coin has no other features other then the tor integration which is useless by the way. Those that wanted to stay private already use tor because that's the only way to get on the dark web.

It has NO OTHER PRIVACY at all. All transactions are just as traceable as as with bitcoin. 0 privacy.

They have some features on the road map they may bring SOME privacy, but nothing like monero, pivx or particl. Their promised deepsend is just the old coinjoin algorithm that many other coins have and it's a joke. And it's not even in.

The owner is a chinees fellow that moderates and bans everybody that says anything bad. He fakes his account hack to get rid of -16 trust. Yes, -16. He is a full time scammer. Now he already has -2 on his new account.

The thread is just a collection of memes sign in deepvault (wtf is up with that useless feature???) and "lets pump this" messages. If you look a bit into the anatomy of a pump and dump scam you will recognize the language and discussions. All spam, all useless messages from a PAID community! Yes it's PAID by the airdrop. You are paid to stay quiet and post! Do a bit of research here: https://cryptoslate.com/us-government-engages-bounty-hunters-war-pump-dumps/

Get out of ONION before it's too late. Right now you are pumping so the old whales can dump. And if you look at the dev wallets you will see they are. Why do you think ONION is falling down while all other alts are gaining 20-30% now?

Sorry to hear that buddy. From my point of view, you are wrong, but everybody can have their own opinion.
I'm staying with DeepOnion and I wish you good luck with new projects.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Right now almost no alts are going up 30%. Right not its Bitcoin goes up slightly and then falls some. Alts fall further. So right now all alts are getting hurt by this crap. No way to gauge the market right now until we all start seeing gains again.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

I already wrote that few times! Onion doesn't offer any privacy at all. Bitcoin client with TOR exit nodes = Onion or every other alt with decent wallet.

Onion is traceable as Bitcoin, Litecoin and all alts with ordinary blockchains.
ariandrbz

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Onion boomed and it will boom much more in future. The current price is way. If they do things what they planned even sky is not a limit.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: