Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 08:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i get my bitcoin back?  (Read 2910 times)
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

we see from here we will never explore something without any specific proposals and the price of 1BTC has now increased and the price of 1eth is not enough for certain targets and whether we can afford it according to the contents of our wallet.
Qeupe

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

The bitcoin blockchain is a public record, so you can look up any address you 'd like, but you will not be able to spend the coins they contain unless you know the private key, and that principle is absolute. that is why we have to disperse backups in another safe place
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

A friend of mine had some Bitcoin on his phone a couple of years ago and he's lost that phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. We can see his balance on the blockchain and he knows his password for the private keys. Is there a way of creating the private key from the bitcoin address and the known password?
You can create a new password but you cannot change your private keys. You must know where to put your private keys in the right place and I think our phone is not a good storage for private keys. I think it is better to put your private keys in your email, as long as you can handle to manage your email and to save it or maybe if you have a Dropbox account.
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Unfortunately this is not possible. This is the most important part of the crypto store. Is it possible to get help from hackers.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Nope.
Is this a quality post? Compoed of only 1 word or 4 letters? He got 1 merit which others hard to earn. Where is justice?

Anyway, if you lose your private keys, assume also that your wallet is gone. Protect your keys and become more wise in securing your assets so that you will not blame yourself when there is a bad thing happens for your wallet. If you lose the key then just make new one because you cannot recover it forever.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

Definitely no. There is no one that can access your wallet except for youself. But one can access it unless one had phished out the private key for ones digital wallet. However, if one does know how to secure his/her digital wallet's private key then definitely no one could phished you out and access your digital wallet even the team who made that digital wallet could never access it.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

A friend of mine had some Bitcoin on his phone a couple of years ago and he's lost that phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. We can see his balance on the blockchain and he knows his password for the private keys. Is there a way of creating the private key from the bitcoin address and the known password?
Nope because private key only access to use your bitcoin wallet,so your friend have been loss already.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

I think there's no possibility chance to get back your bitcoin because once your bitcoin get hack its hard to turn back to you especially if you don't know who stole your bitcoin, so if you bitcoin hacked that's lesson to you that you have learned and next time take care your bitcoin to avoid hack.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

There ia no way of recovering bitcoin now except finding private keys. It's primary duty to save or store private keys before making any transaction.  Noone can help in this regard.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Definitely no. There is no one that can access your wallet except for youself. But one can access it unless one had phished out the private key for ones digital wallet. However, if one does know how to secure his/her digital wallet's private key then definitely no one could phished you out and access your digital wallet even the team who made that digital wallet could never access it.
We cant stop people from hacking someones wallet. You cant get back your bitcoin if someone hacked it. The only thing to avoid being hacked is to be careful on where you put your wallet key, because if someone that have knowledge on accessing it, your investments might be steal to you.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

Once we have bitcoin in our wallet it is our task to keep safe our private keys. Once lost it can never bring it back to store our bitcoin. The most important when having bitcoin should secured our wallet.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

If you have lost your prevate key or backup file, you have no way of recovering your bitcoin! You should be careful after /
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Its quite unfortunate, I don't think it can really happen for him to get his private keys back. That's why I always advice my friends to always write out their keys on a book
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

say goodbye to the bitcoin.

Your password is no longer useful, the only access to the lost wallet is only the private key.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1666
Merit: 167

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Cannot. Without a private key, you will not get your wallet back even if you know the password and address wallet.

georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

Give up hope. I'll tell you that the answer is more likely - no. Although if the phone is tied to the cloud there may be little hope.
Uad

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

I think that there is no such possibility. a person who lost his secret key could return bitokoyn, which is in the purse. I've never lost a private key 1 time, and it really hurts. Tell him to start publishing here or maybe invest in some crypto conversions
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

There is no other way to recover and reopen this bitcoin wallet. All you can do is see the missing phone. Because it's the only way to get bitcoinwallet access again.
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

Nope, not yet.A friend of mine had some bitcoin on his phone a cauple of years ago and his lost phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. No,  private keys is the only way to access your bitcoin but if you lost your private keys you can't access your address so your bitcoin will be lost forever. there is no other way to recovery it.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:29:17 AM

Sorry man, this will be difficult to retrieve the bitcoin. You need the private key to access the bitcoin account. I hope the bitcoin you lost is not a lot, i realized people turn to loose a lot of their bitcoin from not backing up their private key.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: