Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i get my bitcoin back?  (Read 2876 times)
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

terrible, it's a very difficult thing to happen to me, because losing bitcoin is losing money ... !! in my opinion there is no more way to take it back, and all you have to do is be patient, and don't repeat the carelessness mistake.
yes it is a very terrible thing, I am also grateful because I have not experienced it, because I am like you, I am very careful in taking care of it, if that is the case, you will experience great losses. when that happens, you don't get frustrated, you have to be patient and keep working hard, so you don't stress
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

A friend of mine had some Bitcoin on his phone a couple of years ago and he's lost that phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. We can see his balance on the blockchain and he knows his password for the private keys. Is there a way of creating the private key from the bitcoin address and the known password?
Password play just a little role on btc wallet the private is 100% needed for you to carry out any transaction so you need that phone to get to private keys in order to access your wallet successfully without that private keys your bitcoin is loss forever sorry dude.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:49:28 AM

terrible, it's a very difficult thing to happen to me, because losing bitcoin is losing money ... !! in my opinion there is no more way to take it back, and all you have to do is be patient, and don't repeat the carelessness mistake.
yes it is a very terrible thing, I am also grateful because I have not experienced it, because I am like you, I am very careful in taking care of it, if that is the case, you will experience great losses. when that happens, you don't get frustrated, you have to be patient and keep working hard, so you don't stress
Yes I think it is depend upon us on how we take good care of our private key. We are responsible for our own safety, bitcoin is really a safest thing but it depend upon the situation and also with the holders, I think we need to be more careful on the crypto feild for good.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

That is a chronic disaster, it's can't be recover, that happens to me long ago, I lost it all
It was a disaster that happened because of our own ignorance. Private keys are the only way to enter, so the security of the code is unique and complicated. Therefore it must be stored in a safe place, if necessary to store it in a safe place manually. Bitcoin is a digital asset, the protection system must be more than just storing on cellphone. Cellphone is lost, bitcoin is lost.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

A friend of mine had some Bitcoin on his phone a couple of years ago and he's lost that phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. We can see his balance on the blockchain and he knows his password for the private keys. Is there a way of creating the private key from the bitcoin address and the known password?
Your personal key is something that is valuable to us, maybe with your experience, you can be a valuable teacher to not repeat the mistakes you've ever made
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

Well say goodbye to his bitcoin because without the private keys he won’t be able to retrieve those coins. Keep in mind that we need to back up the private keys to be able to retrieve the coins that we have.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

I think that "some" means a lot of money already today but unfortunately, he lost the very important key that can only open his bitcoin's wallet. There is no other way to get your bitcoin back since the key was lost already unless if your friend made a backup of it. That is why i really made a good backup of my private keys. I saved them in a flashdrive, encrypt them and place them on a place where i only know.

JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

Longs - shorts on Bitfinex is near all time highs. When the short squeeze will happen? Maybe this time will be different™?

(See BTCUSDSHORTS-BTCUSDLONGS on TradingView.)

Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:29 AM

Unfortunately your money is gone. It can never recover we should always make a back up of our private key.I think you lean something from your mistake from now you'll never gives your private to any one

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

I think that "some" means a lot of money already today but unfortunately, he lost the very important key that can only open his bitcoin's wallet. There is no other way to get your bitcoin back since the key was lost already unless if your friend made a backup of it. That is why i really made a good backup of my private keys. I saved them in a flashdrive, encrypt them and place them on a place where i only know.

some wallets can only be open with a password , pin code , or any other methods that doesnt need a private keys  but if he uses a wallet that can only be open by a single method and that method is via private key but unfortunately he also lost his private keys , then i guess he  is doomed . theres no chances of recovering it  .

oh i forgot , i heard some softwares lately that can be able to recover deleted files and i think this can help someone who accedentally deletes or lost his private keys .
Supperslip

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

I think that it is very difficult at the moment to say that it is impossible because when you lose your phone, there is no information on the amount of Bitcoin you have. any backup or private key. You should take that as a lesson later.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

Even you can access your account in blockchain and no back up for your private key. Big lost dude you cant retrieve and use that account anymore. Just new one and earn again.
nakarp

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

I thought no can not back.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

very much, bro. as long as it is not stolen by a group of irresponsible people. if the loss problem invests in bitcoin. we can get our bitcoin back by adding capital to the experience and playing the market conditions our assets will come back again

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

no, if you lose your private key you will not be able to access your address again, because the private key is the only way to access your bitcoin so if you lose the private key, you will not be able to get your bitcoin again, so it's better to forget it.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

Maybe you can take back your bitcoin balance if you lost your mobile phone number, you can contact your mobile phone umber support and ask to them make new phone number with old your number, my country is allowed if you lost your number and create new again with the same number before.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

no there is no way u can get your bitcoin back without your passkey as its the treasure chest for anyone who have found that mobile phone mate ...
Valakqueen

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

I think your Bitcoin number will fall into the crypto space, meaning it will suspend and don't belong to anyone. Maybe it's my personal thoughts.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

If you have your password, your wallet 🆔 (not address), you could access your wallet anytime, I assume you are using blockchain.info wallet, In a situation where you have been using an app, and only have the password to the app, you would need your private keys to access the account
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

I think you can not get your Bitcoin back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: