Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:51:20 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Read the latest about Leroy Fodor's scam here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10921773#msg10921773

Leroy Fodor really loves me when I bump this scam thread on this lyin' ass.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:06:07 AM

Congratulations to our weekly Bonus payout picks.

allstart00allstop   
coyne1981   
jagjeetbdk   
valkir

We picked 4 this week instead of 3

Now, Leroy Fodor is using his sockpuppets are prize winners to advance his scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10908473#msg10908473

We have some Big Bonuses coming up for new members as well as current ones. We are very thankful to all our investors and are very pleased with how well the program is working for you.

So far the numbers are great, daily earnings are increasing by 25% to 50% a week, Yearly interest on your investment has increased by over 60%. And we are in the top 10 highest payout Cloud Mining services available to you.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG

Assuming that Leroy's Cloud Mining service is in 10th place with this unbelievable $.65 (65 US cents) payout, I suggest that the entity in 11th place create a sock puppet and pay itself one US dollar, thereby knocking Leroy's concern off the top ten list.

More proof that his fucker is lyin' through his Filipino asshole:

Quote from: cyberpinoy on March 15, 2015, 02:10:31 PM

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

This fucker declare that due to my efforts of discrediting his lyin' fuckin' ass, he garnered several new accounts to augment his already existent user base.

Question: Then why were ONLY six people recently paid dividends on their investment amounting to the astronomical figure of $.65 USD (65 US cents)?

https://blockchain.info/address/1NvBFy1NPKdZ7nrxwzsCVPdSbYdQ55PCcG
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

thank you for replying. i guess that makes sence that you need a invester to pay for hosting becasuse of the cost. is it a few hundred euros a month ? or more ?

if i invest a thousand euros, what is your best guest of what i could make in a mouth with your program ? would i make more in a years time ?

thank you an d look forward to answer.

Hosting costs for any project are dependant on the needs of the site you will build. In our whole business however we have a couple sites we run as a group, it is not just stakeminers.com. Also, we have put funds in an account specifically for Stakeminers on the site to allow the pool to have its own earning potential which is how we can do payouts with no fees, and it will help to pay for the hosting services in the future as well.

We do not base nor calculate on fiat values, all your earnings are BTC based so with that being said if you would invest 4.45 BTC (roughly 1000 Euros), the minimum you could make in 6 months would be 3.24 BTC profit, so at the end of 6 months you could have 7.69 BTC in your account (this is based only on 1 wallet, we are staking on 3) the reason I base estimations on only one wallet is 2 reasons, the wallet I use has its own estimation calculator so its just not random guestimations by myself, its an educated estimation based on calculation a wallet does, and I also do use only 1 wallet because I know on the back end you are collecting on 2 additional wallets so I do estimations with 1 wallet in hopes to give members an estimated earning that will be much lower than what they will actually earn. So I do it in hopes if I tell you you will make 3 BTC in 6 months you may end up with much more.

Leaving your investment in there as long as possible is the absolute best way this system works, After 6 months I recommend Big BTC investors make a withdraw of earnings, and continue to allow your original investment to work for you. When you request a withdraw make sure to tell me you want to withdraw your earnings only, I will of course clarify this with you before I process the withdraw.

Lucky you have investors to absorb the hosting cost otherwise you'd go broke in no time: http://www.interserver.net/webhosting.html

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=stakeminers.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=7WMM4qPr+6%2fI+XVLN9r+Czj94Ae%2fzXKiTKZx3EZ%2flX1oH7IYzROFcL7mJ5hHDJaW

Admin Email: heartbreakkid5000@yahoo.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Tai Bui
Tech Organization: Bui Anh Tai
Tech Street: 53 Street No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Tech City: Ho Chi Minh
Tech State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Tech Postal Code: 700000
Tech Country: VN
Tech Phone: +1.849069632
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: heartbreakkid5000@yahoo.com
Name Server: DNS.TROUBLE-FREE.NET
Name Server: DNS2.TROUBLE-FREE.NET
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:00:55 PM

Looks like Leroy's StakeMiners' investor is a girl: https://www.youtube.com/user/Vysally8298/about
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:09:42 AM

And here it is folks the pot calling the kettle black. This is exactly how useless this thread is. Ole Honest and transparant Gleb cant even bget his own stroies straight. as he uselessly emails me baiting me at every turn, I unknown to him and sometimes a person who will sit back and let the troll hang himself. I will now do for Gleb exactly as he has done for me this whole thread and show once and for all how useless his trolling is

Yes, it was registered in Indiana when I lived at RR3 Box 165 Wheatfield, IN. I got so that I could work in the cornfields in the summer at the age of 55.

Why the fuck would I lie about working in the cornfields at the age of 15?

SO Gleb were you 55 or were you 15, which is it.

WOw iurony and karma are a wonderful thing, You yourself Gleb by your own outlandish pennings, postings ramblings are by your own definition, a and Ill quote you here

WOW! Fuck me in the ass. This Gleb gamow dude is a fuckin' genius... or, he's been smokin' the shit stemmin' outta his corn and wheat picking ass.

FYI folkls there is no need to register an SSN just to get a job especially on a farm Smiley I know I started working way younger than OLE Gleb here gives himself credit for Smiley

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:12:35 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 12:45:59 AM by cyberpinoy

And here it is folks the pot calling the kettle black. This is exactly how useless this thread is. Ole Honest and transparant Gleb cant even bget his own stroies straight. as he uselessly emails me baiting me at every turn, I unknown to him and sometimes a person who will sit back and let the troll hang himself. I will now do for Gleb exactly as he has done for me this whole thread and show once and for all how useless his trolling is

Yes, it was registered in Indiana when I lived at RR3 Box 165 Wheatfield, IN. I got so that I could work in the cornfields in the summer at the age of 55.

WOw iurony and karma are a wonderful thing, You yourself Gleb by your own outlandish pennings, postings ramblings are by your own definition, a and Ill quote you here

WOW! Fuck me in the ass. This Gleb gamow dude is a fuckin' genius... or, he's been smokin' the shit stemmin' outta his corn and wheat picking ass.

FYI folkls there is no need to register an SSN just to get a job especially on a farm Smiley I know I started working way younger than OLE Gleb here gives himself credit for Smiley In addition I must say he picks the weirdest cities to live in LOL this guy is a full fledged NUTHOUSE.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:18:42 AM

FYI folkls there is no need to register an SSN just to get a job especially on a farm Smiley I know I started working way younger than OLE Gleb here gives himself credit for Smiley

What a fuckin' idiot! Dude deletes two dozen posts in this thread and now comes here to stick one grammatical error up my ass when the discussion was centered around when I was 15, but I erred and penned 55 ONCE. That's is proof that I'm a piece of shit and that he's a saint and everybody in Bitcoinland should trust this lying piece of shit with their bitcoins and I should be ban from this forum because I have nothing of value to give to its members. What a motherfuckin' moron!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1975 I didn't a SSN to work the cornfields. Everybody needed one then as they do now, yet Leroy Fodor wants you to believe otherwise. And, he wants you to invest in his Ponzi scheme so that you can double your money in a years time. I say if you believe in him, go for it, but I'll be the first to call you a mother fuckin' idiot for doing such WHEN he rips you off.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:23:26 AM

FYI folkls there is no need to register an SSN just to get a job especially on a farm Smiley I know I started working way younger than OLE Gleb here gives himself credit for Smiley In addition I must say he picks the weirdest cities to live in LOL this guy is a full fledged NUTHOUSE.

Quoting his double post for proof that Leroy Fodor thinks it's okay to fuck with this thread, but he wants to be the master of his self-moderated thread, going as far as threatening me if I didn't stop posting there, whereupon I kindly told him to GO FUCK HIMSELF!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:59:17 AM

How does it feel when you get a taste of your own medicine.

I like that When you do it to others its factual opinion that should be respected, when others do it to you its "grammatical

.. hmmm 15 ...... 55 yea thats a clear grammatical error.

Oh and about my "opinion of the SSn Smiley

In 1975 I didn't a SSN to work the cornfields. Everybody needed one then as they do now, yet Leroy Fodor wants you to believe otherwise.

Social Security numbers were first issued by the Social Security Administration in November 1935!!

It sucks when people twist your own words huh Gleb, hows it feel GLEB

HOW DOES IT FEEL LIAR LIAR LIAR your a con man, a scammer and a lying blabidy blah blah blah (insert any frustrated cuss words here gleb the troll uses)

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:07:45 AM

Let me ruin your scammy scheme before you do it, next will be one of his sock puppets to come in wiht a 1 liner nothing positive post to back up his nonsense. this is how trolls work wiht his 6 accounts he claims to have.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:44:06 AM

Let me ruin your scammy scheme before you do it, next will be one of his sock puppets to come in wiht a 1 liner nothing positive post to back up his nonsense. this is how trolls work wiht his 6 accounts he claims to have.

All my other user accounts are fully disclosed, asshole.

YOu need to get it thru your head what exactly proof is Gleb, proof is something in all your ramblings and postings about me you have never once ever provided. What you tried to use as evidence, Which is NOT PROOF, was then used against you on so many accounts. You are a waste of time, your are an idiot, and guess what I already knew you were in jail Gleb, because no one has a need to to have a license and a iD card unless your license was revoked. SO i already knew you were a criminal.

Its amazing how you go on and on about me and at the end of the day, your just a law breaking, rule breaking, lieing, embellishing, attention starving troll. take your criminal opinion and go away CRIMINAL

Dude, this entire thread showcases your lies. Hell, you came here and defended most of them to no avail, then turned around and deleted your posts, whereupon I reposted all the posts you deleted that was supposed to make me out the liar and not you, yet here we are, you pulling what outta your ass I haven't a clue, but, again, this thread stands as a testament to your fuckin' lies, asshole.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:43:46 PM

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

Leroy Fodor is a Fuckin' Liar!

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I'm new to Bitcoin. PLEASE HELP ME!

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.

"This is so fuckin' sad!... ONLY 26 people donated a measly $2,090 to help Leroy Fodor and his family to recover from the lost of his solar power bitcoin mining farm built to protect the network... THAT'S NOTHING!... Nothing at all... and Leroy should express such every chance he gets... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have problems of my own I haven't solved... and Ed Gel's cookin' up a fabulous vegan lunch (wathin' our meat intake  Shocked) for him and I to enjoy on the balcony while watching the world go by in our underwear."

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Once again, this lieing criminal, me, has proven that those who graduate from Ohio University can't spell.

I honestly fail to see where my post doesn't make sense when it chiefly uses your own words.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 08:40:57 AM

And the truth shall set you FREEEEEEEEEE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:44:32 AM

And the truth shall set you FREEEEEEEEEE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

This cocksucker started a scam thread on my ass but locked so that I can't reply. I requested of the mods to delete it or unlock it so that I can reply.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:00:07 AM

You need not reply Liar, sex offender, scam sub contractor, the fact is you broke the law, you sit in your chair all high and mighty demanding respect, making false accusations against others and when people disprove you, you cry like a 2 year old pout like a 10 year old and cuss like a drunk.

heres a tip for you.....wait for it...... wait for it....dont throw stones in a glass house Smiley

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:28:55 AM

You need not reply Liar, sex offender, scam sub contractor, the fact is you broke the law, you sit in your chair all high and mighty demanding respect, making false accusations against others and when people disprove you, you cry like a 2 year old pout like a 10 year old and cuss like a drunk.

heres a tip for you.....wait for it...... wait for it....dont throw stones in a glass house Smiley

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

Leroy Fodor is a Fuckin' Liar!

"This is so fuckin' sad!... ONLY 26 people donated a measly $2,090 to help Leroy Fodor and his family to recover from the lost of his solar power bitcoin mining farm built to protect the network... THAT'S NOTHING!... Nothing at all... and Leroy should express such every chance he gets... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have problems of my own I haven't solved... and Ed Gel's cookin' up a fabulous vegan lunch (wathin' our meat intake  Shocked) for him and I to enjoy on the balcony while watching the world go by in our underwear."

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Once again, this lieing criminal, me, has proven that those who graduate from Ohio University can't spell.

I honestly fail to see where my post doesn't make sense when it chiefly uses your own words.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:48:38 PM

Keep patting yourself on the back Gleb, it is not a problem to me.

I am not going anywhere, because normal people, not the psychos in your circle of idiots you had to beg to come to your rescue, see exactly how you do the same things you have penned me for. FYI normal people won't make a post about you or me, because normal people dont want in the middle of crap, especially when there is an completely stupid troll like yourself involved.

I am quite fine with your nonsense, I know the truth.

Becasue at the end of the day you wasted all this time on little ole me, and you have yet to prove anything gleb. the website is still up, I am still here, so in the end Gleb you are FAILING at your pathetic attempts to get me to leave. Unlike your other victims of your useless trolling, I wont go away, because AI see right thru your stupidity.

So lets recap for your amusement

My website... NOT A SCAM and you have not proven otherwise

My website... not a Ponzi and you ahve not proven otherwise

Me... not a scammer and you have proven in fact the opposite with all my great reviews of me and my past businesses.

YOU still sitting at home crying like a baby that i wont leave this forum you think in your psucho mind that you are someone who needs to be respected.

no one respects you gleb, and less people like you.

At this point I will be following the MODS advice about you. have fun in your world of loneliness.

be happy I took 2 days off from my website work to have the time to show you who the real boss is.....wait for it....wait for it... and thats MEEE

cause at the end of the day, I am still winning Smiley (sites still up, I am still here)

Oh and since you have no family who cares about you

Happy Easter

Finally nailed it, Leroy Fodor. I don't have a family who cares about me. Thank you kindly for the Happy Easter. Now, go and nail your balls to a cross.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:31:07 AM

So lets recap for your amusement

My website... NOT A SCAM and you have not proven otherwise

My website... not a Ponzi and you ahve not proven otherwise

Me... not a scammer and you have proven in fact the opposite with all my great reviews of me and my past businesses.

Finally nailed it, Leroy Fodor.

Yes as you can see Bruno has proven nothing in this ridiculous scam accusation. we have learned a lot about him and his past tho as well, a criminal record for some of the most disgusting of crimes, liar to even authorities, he claims to have worked for one of the biggest scam companies in mining hardware, and the list goes on. with his rap sheet he surely has no room to accuse anyone of anything.

At the end of the day, My site is still active, My websites he has attacked have proven without a doubt I have done exactly as I promised, not yet can Bruno show any real proof or evidence where i have scammed, financially hurt or stolen from one single person. He actually proved the opposite when he was so stupid to post the reviews of other businesses I owned showing I did exactly as I promised and actually did more than I promised. He can not show evidence or proof where my site does not do exactly as it promises, he certainly can not deny we are paying people what is owed, heck he doesn't even understand right now we are overpaying people with special bonuses out of my own pocket to help kick start their investment. I literally am again like my other businesses going out of my way to satisfy my customers.

But I am a scammer LOL

He can not show proof we are stealing anything or lying to anyone because why..... because the proof is all in the members pages, they see every single transaction, they see the wallets that prove we are doing exactly what we say we are doing.

At this point I dont care about his lip service and psycho bipolar behavior, my site, the wallets within and the blockchain back me up, his criminal record backs him up.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:51:30 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 07:56:20 PM by Gleb Gamow

He can not show proof we are stealing anything or lying to anyone because why..... because the proof is all in the members pages, they see every single transaction, they see the wallets that prove we are doing exactly what we say we are doing.

This thread consist of 10 pages of proof of you lying, Leroy Fodor. It would've been 12 pages, but you deleted a couple dozen posts, ALL of which I reposted in one thread. Every post you deleted was penned to discredit me, but you opted to deleted them ALL. And, I'm the one that's psycho?

malds24: $.05 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/15y1QmUJMsR2EbcpHMWQfJrvRstdv1FpbW
stefin: $.08 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1LgWmBh46zjTd7pZA6pX1dxeoHh7k2gwAT
kevin1997: $.03 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1NHsMQ252w7z9vzo3Rq6dGNnLxFvVDH7jF
bigheti: $.05 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1P9qC1r94R3KQMvwj5sLnjBfmvPkn8QjS4
Niliv: $.54 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/182f97SKxr7ThVZdQbztcXF6W9Uuh9fTf4
valkir: $.04 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1H52EVGWykt9z7sUJN3sSw4gWyM5i2LUBX
jagjeetbdk: $.04 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/13erMbRaEt6uCtR7SuY56aQxUEBEFQ5XgZ
coyne1981: $.14 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/11EVK5yHt3aaE768gLG5hrBdnf2tAhvAZ
allstart00allstop: $.05 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1Bfm4mWRurBhHqpuW5UuL1QWRTUQabpqx3
Wofvman: $.29 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1EFCAb289BKwn97QgkWPFMvxFqJfqKjUcc
PimpDev: 54,584.68 PIMP ~$4.50
Wofvman: $.77 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1EFCAb289BKwn97QgkWPFMvxFqJfqKjUcc
gribgo: $1.28 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1F3mNTKmLcgzb5oY1DJAzHGXLgTQuEqBZ1
coyne1981: $.26 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/11EVK5yHt3aaE768gLG5hrBdnf2tAhvAZ
maestro: $1.28 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/1CQPEMrd6akeVLHBpPnEwoezHrst2eHaAE
citycash: $.64 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/16upiqHMBYj1WuUWKmr1Bc7wiRUDZwo1wc
nguyenhoa14: $.05 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/12SmNfFzaKXGBrQHnfUEQeyc2CA2VckyGM
ofeefee: $.13 ~ https://blockchain.info/address/17RKvcu3yY32TwkJiAQdR4Xm2eV23jXbKJ

$5.23

http://www.stakeminers.com/transactions.php
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 07:47:15 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 08:11:49 AM by cyberpinoy

This thread consist of 10 pages of proof of you lying, Leroy Fodor. It would've been 10 pages, but you deleted a couple dozen posts, ALL of which I reposted in one thread. Every post you deleted was penned to discredit me, but you opted to deleted them ALL. And, I'm the one that's psycho?

This is how trolling works folks, you see how he did that, he eliminated vital parts of the post to mislead the readers. He expanded only 2 sections of the post, to distract peoples attention and try and get his point across.he has 10 pages of trolling and at no time has he shown proof or evidence of us Lying to our investors about the website.

The phrases all together Bruno was:

At the end of the day, My site is still active, My websites he has attacked have proven without a doubt I have done exactly as I promised, not yet can Bruno show any real proof or evidence where i have scammed, financially hurt or stolen from one single person. He actually proved the opposite when he was so stupid to post the reviews of other businesses I owned showing I did exactly as I promised and actually did more than I promised. He can not show evidence or proof where my site does not do exactly as it promises, he certainly can not deny we are paying people what is owed, heck he doesn't even understand right now we are overpaying people with special bonuses out of my own pocket to help kick start their investment. I literally am again like my other businesses going out of my way to satisfy my customers.

But I am a scammer LOL

He can not show proof we are stealing anything or lying to anyone because why..... because the proof is all in the members pages, they see every single transaction, they see the wallets that prove we are doing exactly what we say we are doing. <----------this last section you pulled out of context purposely to troll is a reflection of the paragraph above, not useless unrelated nonsense in your 10 pages of trolling.

We get it Bruno, you are the troll of all trolls, but truthful, honest, legitimate and doing something good for people, You are none of those. You are still just a disgruntled, con artist liar who has to embellish posts from all the people you attack to try and make them look bad. You are just an attention starving troll whose opinion is backed by your criminal records and disgusting reputation, and that's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: