Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in: SCAM ICO - The Unlocked Thread Version - Have at it!  (Read 2738 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

If he didn't ban you for this.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1296467.0
Then i doubt it would happen  Cheesy
That one you made was pretty funny !

And i corrected a lot of spelling in my earlier long rant.  Grin  Cool

I am perplexed by this clown.
He just plows on..
It amuses me how persistent the is.
He is dead set on staying in crypto and pushing some profits scheme.

And if Gamow said he is *only* part of this coin then i would have to see proof he directed the guy who did the web site or coding etc
Did he hand down scam orders to any others involved ? Is there proof of that ?

I myself do not support any ICO ever.
But that is not the consensus.. so you all have to go back your own rules.
A coin simply being an ICO is not regarded as as scam.
So you would need a qualification for the accusation ..proof.
What is that then ?
That Bruno is lacking the technical skills on how to get an ICO made ?
Seems to me it can't be THAT hard ..look how many are out there.

It is up to Cyberpinoy to back up his allegations.
I seen nothing here that i could sink my teeth into.
Like a child he made wild accusations then locked the topic.
I'd say that borders on trolling here..
It seems to me nothing more than a personal attack on Bruno in retaliation for exposing his Stakeminers scam.

Leroy if you have proof then by all means post it.
What you provided earlier will not suffice.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Another bump so to warn the community of this scammy-ass Bruno bloke, with thanks to Spoetik for his recent submissions.

The following is a copy of a post I made in its entirity depicting ALL of Leroy Fodor's deleted post at the time, most presented as proof as to what kind of scammy ass I am (NO MOTHERFUKIN IDEA AS TO WHY LEORY OPTED TO DELETE SUCH SOUND EVIDENCES  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg11288733;topicseen#msg11288733

At the end of this post, I commented on one aspect, highlighted in green with pink polka dots.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Read the latest about Leroy Fodor's scam here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10921773#msg10921773

Leroy Fodor really loves me when I bump this scam thread on this lyin' ass.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.

So, Leroy Fodor offers up to me sage advice, and the second that I acted upon his wonderful insight, he comes outa the woodwork and literally sticks it up my ass for doing exactly what he so kindly instructed me to do. Now you know why I wanna drown myself in a teaspoon of water - the venerable folks in this space have fucked with my mind so badly.  Cry Cry Cry

Bruno
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:11:21 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 05:23:31 PM by cyberpinoy

To the canada welfare case spoetnik, I wasnt hiding, this forum is completely useless except for free advertising. Which Bruno repetitively harped on me for doing and then does himself. I know this is the only real life for trolls like you and bruno, but just becasue people are not members here does not mean they are not into crypto, just becasue users dont come here does not mean they are hiding. It just means they are most likely fed up with the utter nonsense and bullshit that this forum admins allow to happen. To be honest I dont care what people like you and bruno feel about me. I never needed to impress either of you, nor satisfy you. I have the members of the staking pool I have to please. Its been 2 years strong, you call me names, you twist post, copy and paste them all over the place and where did it get you? Nowhere what you thought would die withing the first 6 months lasted a year, then when you thought you killed it the first year, it lived on, then after over 2 years ITS STILL HERE. And the longer it stays up and running and continues to pay it's members it has served it purpose and puts your words, your accusations, your utter childish nonsense to shame, becasue like so many times before, your both wrong. I have not and have never scammed anyone, I have and not and have never stolen from anyone and so far the exiting members of the pool so far have all made a profit no matter if you like it or not. At the end of the day thats really all that matters can the person do what he says he will do, and so far i have Wink

As far as why I didnt come here for so long, I mean we have a theif with green trust trying to push an ICO with no programming skills, no coding skills, a horrid attitude and the list goes on. Then I found an old admin in the forum (who still has admin access) who was caught up in a literal extortion attempt that he and the others involved said was a "sting" to get a scammer to admit he was scamming people. Not quite sure how that was supposed to unfold but yea explains alot about the admins of this forum. Oh and he also has green trust and is on the default trust list somehow. I mean by all true legalities he attempted to literally break the law, not only was he caught, his whole activity was quoted BY HIMSELF and yet he still has admin access and an account.

Once again Bruno you derail a topic with multiple off topic posts, you have not once defended your actions against any accusations against you.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:42:31 PM

Do you feel your worthy of running a coin after being kicked out of your own charity?

Along with all your other baseless accusations, you'll espoused the one above more than a dozen times. Again, fucktard, here's the deal, where anybody else on the planet can weigh in - post one grain of evidence that I was kicked out of Bitcoin100 (the charity in question) and theymos has my permission to ban ALL of my 180+ user accounts on this USELESS forum (as you, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, have cried on countless occasions).

ONLY Leroy Fodor has the power now to protect the crypto space from my obvious scammy ass.

Step up to the plate, Leroy, and show the world what you're made of. Make your Christian mother and crack whore daughter proud, not to mention Leroy Jr. and slut mail order bride.

BTW, all, I have definitive proof that Leroy's daughter is a crack whore and his wife is a slut. I'm just waiting for Leroy to ask me to depict the proof is all, then I will.

Do you feel your worthy of running StakeMiners after being exposed as crypto's number one serial liar who fails at grammar in spite of earning a BBA from the fine institute of Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, where upon exiting with degree in hand opted to clean toilets in South Carolina homes, whereupon Leroy first learnt 'bout Bitcoin in 2009 by a fellow toilet bowl cleaner who most likely was a rocket scientist for NASA?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:11:47 PM

The following echos another post which I deleted from a thread where it didn't belong: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900371.msg20155128#msg20155128

<previous bullshit snipped in spirit of not quoting so much offered up by the venerable Leroy Fodor>

And just to reiterate what i am saying, Bruno is making promises to "burn" ANY shitcoins given to him and pay that user double the amount. Now one of 2 things is going to happen, he can create a wallet that is unspendable, oh but wait he has no programming experience to even make that a possibility, or the other is he will sit back collect all these shit coins and when his venture fails he will then cash out. I mean what are shit coins to crypto users other than a bunch of worthless shit on your harddrive, but what if you collected a lot of shit, then you could start a fertilizer farm right. Get what i am saying, 1 persons useless portfolio of shit coins isnt worth much, but 50 peoples portfolios of shit coins is worth much more, 1000 peoples portfolio is worth even more. Then when you come to the forum to call him out as a scammer he can say WTF do you care anyways they were just a bunch of shitcoin anyways.

This fucker Leroy Fodor obviously failed at Comprehension 101 when attending Ohio Fuck U to earn his BBA.

First off, it's not shitcoins but SCHITCOINS. Big difference, idiot! See why copy/paste is so important?

Again, I'm gonna make this so motherfuckin easy for Leroy Fodor to rid me from the crypto space, I should be gone from here within the hour.

Leroy, show the world where I said just once that I would be in control of the burned schitcoins (not shitcoins) and theymos has my permission to delete ALL my 210+ user accounts on this USELESS forum.

Please, for the love of your mother's God, save the world from my scammy ass.

Bruno

The following post was also deleted, echoing the above which I've already addressed:

Can you give us a list of coins which can be burned?
Is there any bonus structure for the ICO?

You can create a burn wallet for most coins in crypto but you need access to both the tools and experience to set it up properly. Bruno cant Burn your coins he doesnt posess the programming skills to create unspendable wallets that are used to properly burn coins. The most he will do is throw them in an active spendable wallet and tell you they were burned under the assumption your an idiot and cant check to see oif the wallet is unspendable. Then when the project fails He is gonna cash all your shit coins in for himself so for him its a win win, he uses your money from the ICO to try and make his copied "idea" a reality, then becasue of his shit attitude and inability to get actual YouTube publishers invoilved it will fail, then he gets to make more money by cashing out all yours and any other investards shitcoins.  I mean what are shit coins to crypto users other than a bunch of worthless shit on your harddrive, but what if you collected a lot of shit, then you could start a fertilizer farm right. Get what i am saying, 1 persons useless portfolio of shit coins isnt worth much, but 50 peoples portfolios of shit coins is worth much more, 1000 peoples portfolio is worth even more. Then when you come to the forum to call him out as a scammer he can say WTF do you care anyways they were just a bunch of shitcoin worth less than 10 bucks to you. And since Bruno is friends with most of the FUD trolls here no one will warn you any different.

I will say Bruno WELL PLAYED, you found a way to scam people out of shitcoins make yourself a little fortune and no one to defend your users.

Leroy, again, show definitive proof that I'm friends with JUST ONE FUD TROLL and theymos has my permission to ban all my 230+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. Save the crypto world from my scammy ass, Leroy! You posess the power to go along with showing the world that they have been misspelling the word 'possess' for years and that the use of apostrophes are way overrated.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

I will say Bruno WELL PLAYED, you found a way to scam people out of shitcoins make yourself a little fortune and no one to defend your users.

Genius, ain't I, bud? Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you, Leroy Fodor, pick up the mantle and protect them idiots before they become users of my scam project?

That said, YuTü.Co.in will pay a handsome bounty to anybody capable of creating what looks like burned wallet addresses of shitcoins (known as schitcoins on our platform) but really aren't, of which the addresses will be in my - Bruno - control to spend on some future date unbeknownst to all my Investards. I would do it myself, but I don't know how to code as dully pointed out by the venerable Leroy Fodor upon reading where I've penned on myriad occasions that ... wait for it ... I don't know how to code.

Meanwhile, the most profitable cloud mining entity that's NOT a cloud mining thing (according to none other than Leroy Fodor) - StakeMiners - continues to timely pay all its Investards including himself and at least two of his partners on a weekly basis as demonstrated below: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/81b59a1b7db1deac8d68a4c822e4f6c60904e7ed643a1f8a65df41be71b0f3f3

Assuming that the top three payouts were forwarded to Leroy Fodor, Chantha Owen Lueung and Michael Zinck, all partners in various ventures including RateCoin, the remaining U$10.30 was distributed to 4 - COUNT 'EM, 4 - real Investards, jacking off all over themselves when receiving their weekly payouts.

https://twitter.com/mszinck

Unfortunately, Michael Zinck squandered all the lucrative profits he made off his StakeMiners investment on the following piece of remote Canadian real estate complete with its own glacier:

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

In all fairness to the holier-than-thou Leroy Fodor, I've included the following in the OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=408246

Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, would you be so kind as to show the world proof - any type of proof - that I indeed ripped your off for 35 BTC? Hell, since you've publicly declared such as a truism, AGAIN, all you have to do is show one iota of proof that I ripped you off for 35 BTC and theymos has my permission to ban all 310+ user accounts of mine on this USELESS forum. Hey, make that at least 0.00000001 BTC that I conned you, and again I'm outta here.

Dude, in the past couple days I have made it so motherfuckin easy for you to take credit in ridding my scammy ass from the crypto community, it begs the question: WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN STILL HERE? Please, don't play games with your fellow crypto enthusiasts, for they're depending on you to produce, standing behind your every honest words. The  crypto space needs standup guys like yourself to rid scammy fucks like myself. Please, do what's right, if not for the community, then for your Christian mother, you crack whore daughter, your slut mail order bride, or for little Leroy Jr., the one with the most brains of the Fodor Four they in your hot apartment where everybody can eavesdrop on each others' Internet activities between brownouts.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 11:21:51 PM

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:39:15 AM

I may be a welfare Canadian 'Pinoy but at least I am not a lying fraud stealing people's money Cool
Enjoy your free advertising you got here Cheesy

I love how people have such little dirt on me here they have to resort to calling me a Country.
What next.. Hey you.. AUSTRALIAN!
BURRRRRRRRN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I side with Bruno on this because he does seem rather straight forward and honest.
Leroy does not.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

I may be a welfare Canadian 'Pinoy but at least I am not a lying fraud stealing people's money Cool
Enjoy your free advertising you got here Cheesy

I love how people have such little dirt on me here they have to resort to calling me a Country.
What next.. Hey you.. AUSTRALIAN!
BURRRRRRRRN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I side with Bruno on this because he does seem rather straight forward and honest.
Leroy does not.

"It's a tarp! Bruno really is a scammy ass!
My Filipino Fiend, Leroy Fodor, paid me cigarette butts to say this."
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

Meanwhile, the most profitable cloud mining entity that's NOT a cloud mining thing (according to none other than Leroy Fodor) - StakeMiners - continues to timely pay all its Investards including himself and at least two of his partners on a weekly basis as demonstrated below: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

Bruno made his attempt to once again make it look so miniscule that our payouts are not in the hundreds of dollars. I never promised people they would get rich overnight, we said we could provide an income opportunity that would not steal the funds or run away with peoples coins, not a retirement fund that would make you rich. But lets see how Bruno is doing with his venture so far, any proof of payments yet or anything actually productive?

Sorry to ask you sir but when will I get my PAQ and when can I trade it ? Sorry again if i ask some stupid questions Grin

has my name been redacted?

i bought & paid for 20 PAQs but see no record of it

I am sure there is more but Bruno so kindly deleted anything that would give investards the ability to make an educated decision out of this thread and locked it like a little baby coward. I really dont want to waste the time to deal with quoting messages without a quick copy and paste. Either way he hasn't even fully launched and already people complaining about where their coins are. Good start child molester Bruno Kucinksas.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:22:44 AM

Looks like Leroy Fodor is posting in the wrong threads again, this time from his handheld device while attending church services there in the Philippines with his crack whore daughter, slut mail order bride, and the genius of the family, little Leroy Jr., the apple in his Christian Grandma Fodor's eye. For those who don't know Grandma Fodor, she's the crazy bitch back in the states who fingered the fuck outta her pussy while giving StakeMiners a positive review on its Facebook page because she was so fuckin happen with its service, then vouched for her grandson in being such an honest dude, with Jehovah holding a special place next to his side when Leroy finally meets his maker.

Now Leroy has no choice but to post in this thread because the other two that he has grown so fond of are both now locked.

"Leroy, come out and play!"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Bruno made his attempt to once again make it look so miniscule that our payouts are not in the hundreds of dollars. I never promised people they would get rich overnight, we said we could provide an income opportunity that would not steal the funds or run away with peoples coins, not a retirement fund that would make you rich. But lets see how Bruno is doing with his venture so far, any proof of payments yet or anything actually productive?

Sorry to ask you sir but when will I get my PAQ and when can I trade it ? Sorry again if i ask some stupid questions Grin

I am sure there is more but Bruno so kindly deleted anything that would give investards the ability to make an educated decision out of this thread and locked it like a little baby coward. I really dont want to waste the time to deal with quoting messages without a quick copy and paste. Either way he hasn't even fully launched and already people complaining about where their coins are. Good start child molester Bruno Kucinksas.

The name is Bruno Kucinskas. Please learn to copy/paste correctly. Please provide one iota of proof that I'm a child molester and theymos has my permission to delete all 410+ user accounts of mine on this USELESS forum.

That outta way, again, please provide proof that I've deleted anything and theymos ... you know the drill.

Yes, people are so complaining about their funds that I had to address every single one of them. Took me hours, starting with the very first reply (below) after what you quoted above and ending with the very same reply, hence taking fuckin hours:

edgar, there is, and always has been a record of your purchase, via PM and, moreover, in this post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.msg17943195#msg17943195. Yes, your name IS NOT mentioned in that post, I taking the liberty to cloak your name assuming you wanted to keep it private since the transaction was discussed/commenced via PM. I'll now PM you the txID you provided me as proof once again that you did pay for PAQs. Please let me know if you desire to have your name publicly disclosed or remain anonymous.

Thanks, bud.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

I'm such a  coward, but at least I don't lock my threads after posting accusations, then give some lame excuse as to why I did such like your retarded ass, Leroy Fodor.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

Speaking of deleting posts, here's a list of posts that the venerable Leroy Fodor has deleted to date:

Another bump so to warn the community of this scammy-ass Bruno bloke, with thanks to Spoetik for his recent submissions.

The following is a copy of a post I made in its entirity depicting ALL of Leroy Fodor's deleted post at the time, most presented as proof as to what kind of scammy ass I am (NO MOTHERFUKIN IDEA AS TO WHY LEORY OPTED TO DELETE SUCH SOUND EVIDENCES  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg11288733;topicseen#msg11288733

At the end of this post, I commented on one aspect, highlighted in green with pink polka dots.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Read the latest about Leroy Fodor's scam here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10921773#msg10921773

Leroy Fodor really loves me when I bump this scam thread on this lyin' ass.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.

So, Leroy Fodor offers up to me sage advice, and the second that I acted upon his wonderful insight, he comes outa the woodwork and literally sticks it up my ass for doing exactly what he so kindly instructed me to do. Now you know why I wanna drown myself in a teaspoon of water - the venerable folks in this space have fucked with my mind so badly.  Cry Cry Cry

Bruno
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

Please provide proof of my supposed bad temper. None of posts don't count because even though they may appear as demonstrating bad temper, such has never been the case, with my scammy ass laughing my ass off when they were being penned. In real life, it's been decades since I've expressed a bad temper, and even then it was short lived. Try again, fuckface!

Bruno

OK no problem nothing like taking a most present post to hand deliver your proof.

Looks like Leroy Fodor is posting in the wrong threads again, this time from his handheld device while attending church services there in the Philippines with his crack whore daughter, slut mail order bride, and the genius of the family, little Leroy Jr., the apple in his Christian Grandma Fodor's eye. For those who don't know Grandma Fodor, she's the crazy bitch back in the states who fingered the fuck outta her pussy while giving StakeMiners a positive review on its Facebook page because she was so fuckin happen with its service, then vouched for her grandson in being such an honest dude, with Jehovah holding a special place next to his side when Leroy finally meets his maker.

Now Leroy has no choice but to post in this thread because the other two that he has grown so fond of are both now locked.

now if thats not a 5 year old like temper tantrim, becasue I keep posting facts in your copy paste idea's thread, with your 1990 Blog template website nothing is.

Oh and by the way Grandma "Fodor" is no longer with us, and you really still after 2 years have no clue about me. You think you know who i am but you really do not.

But hey thanks for allowing that childish temper tantrim that was diminished decades ago shine thru and show once again your nothing more than a thief and scamming liar. As usual your own stupidity proves you wrong once again.

Lets just break it down simply AND remember bruno ole boy this thread has no bearing on the scum face all time liar of crypto and general trash person you believe I am. You must defend YOUR actions.

Why did you not just give that man his money back after you had it. He said you got the check and cashed it so why didnt you just give it back to him?

why did it take him threatening legal action for you to even respond to him. only scammers hide, if he had not had a way to prosecute you, what make you think we are to believe you would have oprganized some way to get him his funds almost a year later.

But most importantly why did it take you so long to pay back your criminal friend who footed the bill to keep yo0u out of jail.

If you are worthy and responsible to handle other peoples money, do you have a complete blueprint of the coin and what the funds will be used for.

Have you gotten everything properly registered and legal and can you provide proof of this in any fashion?

What important youtube creators are involved in your idea? I would expect someone looking for funds to do what he should already know how to do when getting ready to launch somehting in crypto should have at least a handful of interested Youtube Creators involved.

Why did you word it Youtube Creators, becasue you wanted your audience to be mislead in your advertisement giving the subliminal idea the creators of youtube would be involved. Didnt you bitch at me for using those kinds of advertising tactics calling me a liar. Why didnt you call them Youtube publishers which is the truth of what they are. Why mislead you audience in such a drastic way?

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

The bottom line Bruno, and this is not becasue I dont like you, its just facts! Your trying to run  an ICO, so you have to be able to be trusted with peoples funds and do with it what you say you will. I did nexactly what i said I was goping to do, no matter how much you attack me and twist nonsense, those are the facts. I dont even have to twist a story for you, your just a bad untrustworthy person. Your history proves you stole a mans money and instead of paying him back you opted to go to a bitcoin conference. This is drastic mismanagement of funds especially when a jail sentence is on the line. I mean how much more irresponsible can you possible be? You have no programming experience, no coding experience, your attitute is horrible, in the past you blame and get temperamental with others when they even point out your negative qualities (hence your 2+ year temper tantrim with me). How can you address your coins concerns if you are so close minded? I was one of the first to really really take you head on, I found more damaging evidence you were a horrible person, than you ever found on me. ALL of the negative shit online about me has you behind it, most of the negative things about YOU were not even started or authored by me at all. When I found this stuff your only defense was use alternate accounts and drag others in on your fight instead of manning up and telling us the truth.

I will say one thing tho, it must be hard to walk around with those skunk smelling elephant sized balls tho.

Lets play I am Bruno Hear me roar https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:50:08 AM

Please provide proof of my supposed bad temper. None of posts don't count because even though they may appear as demonstrating bad temper, such has never been the case, with my scammy ass laughing my ass off when they were being penned. In real life, it's been decades since I've expressed a bad temper, and even then it was short lived. Try again, fuckface!

Bruno

OK no problem nothing like taking a most present post to hand deliver your proof.

now if thats not a 5 year old like temper tantrim, becasue I keep posting facts in your copy paste idea's thread, with your 1990 Blog template website nothing is.

Oh and by the way Grandma "Fodor" is no longer with us, and you really still after 2 years have no clue about me. You think you know who i am but you really do not.

But hey thanks for allowing that childish temper tantrim that was diminished decades ago shine thru and show once again your nothing more than a thief and scamming liar. As usual your own stupidity proves you wrong once again.

Glad to hear that your lyin' piece of shit mother is dead.

Re what's highlighted, for the life of me I don't even know where to being in parsing that sentence clause. It looks like English, but not really sure. I'll try nonetheless.

Again, shit for brains, since this time you have employed the word 'facts' juxtaposed with '1990 Blog template website' that you're so sure I've used, simply provide any proof at all that my website is based on nothing by a cheap 1990 Blog template and theymos has my permission to ban all my 440+ user accounts on this USELESS forum, PLUS I'll return to you the 35 BTC you claimed I've stolen from you as depicted in my trust thingy for the whole world to see, successfully destroying my cred on this planet.  Cry

One more thing, for the love of God who's now having his dick sucked by your mother, please refrain from mentioning my stupidity. It's the only thing I have left on this flat Earth.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

From the desk of Learning About Percentages is Easy; Teaching the Delusional Fuck Leroy Fodor how to Perform Percentages is Hard:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1780298968860750&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners - This Week - 27 June 2016
>Since March 2015 - Our passion is POS mining!< <Leroy Fodor was informed over a year ago that StakeMiners Ponzi business model is in no way a mining process - Investards merely hand over their moneys to Leroy, whereupon he stakes PoS altcoins>

===============================================
Our 15 month in business <NOT A BUSINESS because Leroy Fodor has yet to produce one iota of proof that he has registered a charter anywhere on the planet, let alone is paying taxes here in the US since he's still a US citizen>

Weekly Data

- Earning rate 0.24% per week (13% per year), down 0.20% <last week was 0.48% per week; yesterday Leroy Fodor posted that earnings were down 50%, amazingly nailed the math/percentage; today, using the exact same figures, Leroy pens down 0.020%, which begs the question: What part of Leroy Fodor is a motherfuckin' delusion fuck don't you understand?>
- Bitcoin/USD price change past week: -10% decrease, as of Monday <Leroy Fodor practicing his double negative prose - honestly, he should not no do that because it confuses StakeMiners Ponzi Investards who operate on not no 0.100% full thrusters>
- Current values: Altcoins 23 BTC / Invested BTC 122 =
Diff -0.81%, down 0.01% <I will suck theymos' dick if just one person on the planet proves to me that Leroy Fodor's -0.81% is correct and that my ~-81% is incorrect. hell, I'll go one better: prove to me that Leroy is right and that I am wrong, and I will leave the crypto space for ever>
- XRA holdings are 1.97% of the available supply. <XRA just peaked at its all time low (see what I did there?), yet Leroy opted to not purchase more outta fear of it rising, thus waiting till it rises so to buy some more, thanks to having a B.B.A. degree and Forex trading accolades under his belt>

Brexit <I, Leroy Fodor, don't have a fuckin' clue as to what I'm talking about, thus don't know a damn thing about Brexit, but by writing something about it, it makes me look smart [TO MY INVESTARDS]>

In the past week the value of Bitcoin decreased and stake pool earnings declined as altcoin prices dropped. Therefore the amount and value of your earnings this week are down significantly. The fiat markets are in turmoil following the Brexit vote and this is pushing a flight to safety for investors. As a result investors and traders in the crypto markets sold altcoins heavily in the past few weeks as they converted to Bitcoin to take advantage of the price rise.

ETH/DAO Issue <DITTO!>

As if Brexit was not bad enough, we have this crypto inspired mess. However this issue is settled, it's bad press for the crypto currency marketplace. A lot of fiat funds may end up being lost which will only increase risk and further strengthen the desire for investors to find something that keeps its value. So far this is Bitcoin, gold, and several fiat currencies. Once again altcoins get dumped.
Since last fall the crypto currency markets have suffered their second one-two punch, the first was last fall's Bitcoin rise/Cryptsy collapse and now the Brexit vote/ETH-DAO debacle. A lot of real money, in what ever <Leroy Fodor claims to have minored in creative writing while earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University, yet continues to show off his lack of writing skills> form you count it, has been lost and a lot of investors and traders have been burnt.
Yes the altcoin market will recover if we get several months of stability during which time volatility can decline. <and yes, after close to two years, Investards currently waiting in line to be reunited with their original investments MAY see such come to pass>
Ratecoin (XRA)
Ratecoin (XRA) is listed on Cryptopia and Yobit. SELL blocks size is improving on Cryptopia. You can follow us on Twitter @ratecoinxra.
DNET
James Kelly continues to develop his DNET masternode service. For more information on what's new please email him at: jk9694 (at) aol (dot) com. <let me FTFY: jk9694@aol.com>
Hope you are enjoying your summer. <hope you are enjoying your freedom>
-------------------------------------------------
StakeMiners.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with 10 active altcoin wallets. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return generated from our stake pool earnings. Email us at: info (at) stakeminers (dot) com <info@stakeminers.com> or visit our Facebook page.
Ratecoin (XRA) email us at ratecoinxra (at) gmail (dot) com <ratecoinxra@gmail.com> or visit our RateCoin XRA forum on Crypto-City <(were all nefarious actors in the crypto space hang out)>.

"People are always asking me if Leroy Fodor is my mentor, so I opted to look it up in one of my books to see if he is, and I discovered that Fishish is a real language being brought back into vogue by the Genius of Yonkers, Chantha Owen Lueung."

Full Disclosure: I edited this post more times then Leroy Fodor edited his Stakemminers ToS page, still litered with grammetical erors after most the errorrs haz bought to his attention over a a year ago.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

I've been served! Not overnight, but in three months time, quicker with his miners than anybody else on the planet were able to obtain, all from the comforts of the Philippines where electric cost is extremely cheap or extremely expensive, depending on what day Leroy Fodor provides the figures.

From the desk of June 15, 2014:

I do not check the price purposely, I neither have a need or a persistent want to continue to check the price, but I can easily see it throughout the day as most of the sites I visit have it posted somehwere. As a miner its price doesnt bother me at all. if it drops back down to 30 dollars a coin Fine if it jumps up to 1500 a coin even better for me. Watching that price is both counterproductive and will not increase its numbers, doing something usefull that promotes a vast use of the coin is what will raise that value, and I have a plan for that if I can get there fast enough Smiley Once implemented, many will follow suite and the coin value will triple in a months time. Honestly I am surprised no one has done it yet. Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/812360025454771?pnref=story

Scroll down a tad and you'll see this nugget: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/812360025454771?comment_id=812437382113702&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

So, on June 15, 2014, Leroy Fodor said:

Facebook: Hello, friends and family, I can't wait to get my miners.
BitcoinTalk: I is a miner. I haz a plan. To the moon and back X3. I'll haz MinionTards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670

www.stakeminers.com, is a business that a group of coin miners has been testing, and putting together for months, to bring you a perfect solution to all the things you hate most about other mining sites, and your solution to all the lies from cloud mining services we have today, A way you can finally say goodbye to the 60% to 80% maintenance fees cloud mining services charge you, a way you can finally know you will be able to make profit from your bitcoin investment. And not just a profit, but increased profits over time rather than decreased profits with rises in electric costs and rises in coin difficulty.

No more excuses, no more lies, no more crap and run around, why pay someone to try and earn Bitcoins when they are just going to take the biggest share of your profit and earnings in fees, we have eliminated all of these out of our program.

As with most Mining pools or Cloud Mining services your investment represents a percentage of mining power. At Stakeminers.com however, you will never have maintenance fees, you will not have payout fees lowering your returns, in fact the difficulty will not even decrease your investment like other mining pools and cloud mining services. You will literally be able to increase your income without investing more ever.

By combining coins into one wallet, we enable investors the ability to stake more frequently at a higher rate of return on each stake. Like regular mining, Stake Mining has blocks that give rewards, the more blocks you find the more rewards you receive, the difference tho is in Stake Mining your rewards are larger and more frequent than like regular mining. By holding a large volume of coins in one wallet you stake more frequently and you stake much higher amounts, giving you returns that sometimes are bigger than hardware mining and certainly larger than any other Cloud Mining service out there.

We spent a lot of time on this project to help all the investors involved and finally give this industry something it needs. A real, profitable, fair mining service.

I'm such a fuckin retard! I mistaken blueberries for blue berries Leroy Fodor for alluding to StakeMiners as NOT a profitable venture for a REAL profitable venture.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

Here's the new deal since it's now highly likely that I'm a bigger fuckin idiot than I thought I was. If anybody on the planet can prove to me that YouTube creators and YouTube publishers are two different things, not related in any way, shape or form like the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has dully demonstrated, then I will end my venture and theymos has my permission to delete my 530+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. That's a promise!

Bruno Kucinskas
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:07:16 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 09:41:51 AM by cyberpinoy

Along with all your other baseless accusations, you'll espoused the one above more than a dozen times. Again, fucktard, here's the deal, where anybody else on the planet can weigh in - post one grain of evidence that I was kicked out of Bitcoin100 (the charity in question) and theymos has my permission to ban ALL of my 180+ user accounts on this USELESS forum (as you, Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, have cried on countless occasions).

I Was looking to Donate to this "Charity" fund but then I found a thread which  the director and a Member seem to be Racists. Care to elaborate Before i donate?  this thread is what concerns me. If you can convince me that you are Not Racists i will donate. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

FYI: to Mods I'm on topic and Questioning the Authenticity Character of the director and a Member of this group before i donate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.msg5832755#msg5832755

So there is the post that starts it all with a link to his racist post. his reply to the poor guy

otrkid70 had no intention of donating to Bitcoin 100, having the red-ass toward me long before he found this thread via my sig. Obviously, he's not able to comprehend the gist of the OP of the thread linked, nor the myriad of replies I've put forward to clarify my position.

One of his own posts states

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage link=topic=495497.msg5460617#msg5460617
I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American

Quote from: Phinnaeus Gage link=topic=495497.msg5460617#msg5460617
That's how it went down. Now, he's nothing but a useless piece of shit, moreover, a NIGGER!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.msg5460617#msg5460617

Then a month later (now mind you this was also during the time he stole money from a new miner and had to do a switcharoo and start his Gleb Gamow account so he could chat in the forum and hide his Phinnaeus Gage account for the guy he stole money from) This was posted in his charity thread PROVING you were kicked out of the charity.

Phinnaeus put together the site and is responsible for 99% of the content other than the Charities page. Since he's (sort of) stepped down, the site has kind of languished.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.msg6050068#msg6050068

(sort of) stepped down means they had a meeting and you were told you needed to step down becasue your stupid actions of rambling on like a racist when you should have been concentrating on working with your charity has caused suspicions. Suspicions that could enatil NAACP contacting you, other organizations and just basic smearing of the Bitcoin 100 name. So end result YOU WERE KICKED OUT!

Here's the new deal since it's now highly likely that I'm a bigger fuckin idiot than I thought I was. If anybody on the planet can prove to me that YouTube creators and YouTube publishers are two different things, not related in any way, shape or form like the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor has dully demonstrated, then I will end my venture and theymos has my permission to delete my 530+ user accounts on this USELESS forum. That's a promise!

Bruno Fuckinskas

Bruno dont play stupid you MORON, any "Creators" are the actual Creators of something. So by saying YouTube "Creators" you are meaning the people who created YouTube itself. YouTube Publishers are the users that actually publish something on the YouTube website. Don't act like you didnt know the difference. Your a liar just like you have said about em all this time whenever I used some kind of advertising technique. I am just giving you less shit than you dishout.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: