Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency world  (Read 3525 times)
riyaz22 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:38:14 PM

interesting this project

Sorry brother this not a project.This is a discussion about future of cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

interesting this project

Sorry brother this not a project.This is a discussion about future of cryptocurrency world.

And why you opened a thread in altcoin announcement board ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:59:20 PM

interesting this project

And why you opened a thread in altcoin announcement board ?

Yes I made a mistake by opening this thread in altcoin announcement instead of discussion.Actually I created this thread because there are a lots of new altcoins projects going on.I am sorry for mistake.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

Does bounty signature still run dev? Because I am very late to register

lol what bounty you talking about? did you never read before write a post? read again

It was my mistake that I created this thread in altcoin announcements instead of altcoin discussion.I apologize for this.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:28:08 PM

The future really has to do with thinking about joining the Cryptocurrency world. Real example is that as of 2009, I know about bitcoin but I also belong to people who do not appreciate it and do not pay attention to it for a long time, until now I am still a little bit Sorry and thinking that if the 2009 time I hoard only a few hundred bitcoin now my life will be much better. Lol  Grin

So we can see the future is very difficult to guess, especially in a large Cryptocurrency world like now, who knows who will die or become immortal in the next few years. The only thing that is possible is to actively explore, evaluate a coin based on all the subjective concepts of the crowds and their own subjective to decide whether to embrace hope for it or not.

And I hope that my choice will be right and 10 years later I will be a millionaire! Lol!  Cool

Here comes the experience.I also start trading and investing in stock market in year 2005-06 and came across forex market during 2010.I tried forex market and in 2011 I heard about this word CRYPTOCURRENCY and thats because of Bitcoin but never traded it till I read an article about Bitcoin and how its price rises to $1000 and then came down and again rise and also how a person who bought about 10000 bitcoins with only $27 in 2009-10 and forgot about them and when he read about Bitcoin price in a newspaper he search his login etc detail and fortunately he had those all things and he turn millionaire.I bought my first cryptocurrency in 2015 on a forex trading platform where broker was providing free money($10) to test their platform.I bought Litecoin $2(5coin) but later I sold them and now few days back I have seen litecoin touch $55.I start study about cryptocurency about 6month back.I bought my first altcoin Ripple @.03cent per coin and invested only $35 which later turn in some $450+.Its a huge profit according to investment.
I see huge potential in this market and its early stage but same time risk is very much because of online frauds,hacking etc.So my purpose of discussion is to share our knowledge?experience with each other to protect ourselves and everyone from scams and off course if investors survive only then this market could survive.

Best of luck for your future brother hope to share and discuss more.
regards
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

there are only two keys, "yesterday is History ~ tomorrow is mystery" prediction is prediction and not the fact  Cool

~justin timberlake

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:54:17 PM

WHY BITCOIN?

Banks close at 5 PM.

Wall Street closes at 4 PM.

Bitcoin does not close. Ever.

So, "What is bitcoin?" may be a better explained in bullets:

Remember, Bitcoin is many things to many people.

Bitcoin is 24x7x365
Bitcoin is global
Bitcoin is technology
Bitcoin is open-source software
Bitcoin is an internet protocol
Bitcoin is decentralized database
Bitcoin is a distributed public ledger
Bitcoin is peer-to-peer value communication
Bitcoin is a payment layer for the Internet
Bitcoin is a value transfer system
Bitcoin is a speculation platform
Bitcoin is a geo-political hedge
Bitcoin is a fiat currency hedge
Bitcoin is electronic cash
Bitcoin is digital currency
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a commodity
Bitcoin is property
Bitcoin is a virtual good
Bitcoin is gold 2.0
Bitcoin is money
Bitcoin is mathematics
Bitcoin is innovation
Bitcoin is financial inclusion
Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcoin is ...a revolution!
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:40:38 AM

WHY BITCOIN?

Banks close at 5 PM.

Wall Street closes at 4 PM.

Bitcoin does not close. Ever.

So, "What is bitcoin?" may be a better explained in bullets:

Remember, Bitcoin is many things to many people.

Bitcoin is 24x7x365
Bitcoin is global
Bitcoin is technology
Bitcoin is open-source software
Bitcoin is an internet protocol
Bitcoin is decentralized database
Bitcoin is a distributed public ledger
Bitcoin is peer-to-peer value communication
Bitcoin is a payment layer for the Internet
Bitcoin is a value transfer system
Bitcoin is a speculation platform
Bitcoin is a geo-political hedge
Bitcoin is a fiat currency hedge
Bitcoin is electronic cash
Bitcoin is digital currency
Bitcoin is cryptocurrency
Bitcoin is an asset
Bitcoin is a commodity
Bitcoin is property
Bitcoin is a virtual good
Bitcoin is gold 2.0
Bitcoin is money
Bitcoin is mathematics
Bitcoin is innovation
Bitcoin is financial inclusion
Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcoin is ...a revolution!

Its all about Bitcoin and yes Bitcoin is father of all altcoin as Bitcoin was the first revolutionary step towards creation of cryptocurrencies.
My aim to discuss future of cryptocurrencies here is to filter the vaulabe projects and with that also to open the door for more discussion on future of cryptocurrencies because future depends upon utilisation too, acceptance too......and with daily change in technology there will change in living style etc...which can affect lots of coins if they do not adopt or grow with new technology etc...
YaRAMBO

Activity: 424
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:46:24 AM

guys , what do u think about bip148 1august . How we can make some profit on this?
phucdigan

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:03:03 AM

The future really has to do with thinking about joining the Cryptocurrency world. Real example is that as of 2009, I know about bitcoin but I also belong to people who do not appreciate it and do not pay attention to it for a long time, until now I am still a little bit Sorry and thinking that if the 2009 time I hoard only a few hundred bitcoin now my life will be much better. Lol  Grin

So we can see the future is very difficult to guess, especially in a large Cryptocurrency world like now, who knows who will die or become immortal in the next few years. The only thing that is possible is to actively explore, evaluate a coin based on all the subjective concepts of the crowds and their own subjective to decide whether to embrace hope for it or not.

And I hope that my choice will be right and 10 years later I will be a millionaire! Lol!  Cool

Here comes the experience.I also start trading and investing in stock market in year 2005-06 and came across forex market during 2010.I tried forex market and in 2011 I heard about this word CRYPTOCURRENCY and thats because of Bitcoin but never traded it till I read an article about Bitcoin and how its price rises to $1000 and then came down and again rise and also how a person who bought about 10000 bitcoins with only $27 in 2009-10 and forgot about them and when he read about Bitcoin price in a newspaper he search his login etc detail and fortunately he had those all things and he turn millionaire.I bought my first cryptocurrency in 2015 on a forex trading platform where broker was providing free money($10) to test their platform.I bought Litecoin $2(5coin) but later I sold them and now few days back I have seen litecoin touch $55.I start study about cryptocurency about 6month back.I bought my first altcoin Ripple @.03cent per coin and invested only $35 which later turn in some $450+.Its a huge profit according to investment.
I see huge potential in this market and its early stage but same time risk is very much because of online frauds,hacking etc.So my purpose of discussion is to share our knowledge?experience with each other to protect ourselves and everyone from scams and off course if investors survive only then this market could survive.

regards

The greater the profit, the higher the risk by the ratio, that is, the problem is constant for any market.

Your goal is good, we need to know every way to protect ourselves and develop knowledge over time if we want to survive.

So I support you.

Thank you for the wishes. Send to you health and good luck.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

regards

The greater the profit, the higher the risk by the ratio, that is, the problem is constant for any market.

Your goal is good, we need to know every way to protect ourselves and develop knowledge over time if we want to survive.

So I support you.

Thank you for the wishes. Send to you health and good luck.

Thanks for support and best wishes brother and I wish same for you.Hope to discuss further InshAllah

Best regards
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:59:08 AM

Future for may of the existing coins is still unkown.
But blockchain as a technology is here to stay.
Its going to be the most disruptive technology for the coming years.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

guys , what do u think about bip148 1august . How we can make some profit on this?

There'll be a huge dump and then recovery as usual
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

Nothing is certain in cryptocurrency world. We can go up so high and we can fall as well to. This is still young so called currency and yet show so much potential in every aspect on global level. Why? Currently is worth more then gold, this year is crucial for development of bitcoin. Will this be good for it, we will see in next few weeks. Good thing is that since Japan fully adopted in every day transaction little by little many countries follow some small other big. So future is certain for bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

Nothing is certain in cryptocurrency world. We can go up so high and we can fall as well to. This is still young so called currency and yet show so much potential in every aspect on global level. Why? Currently is worth more then gold, this year is crucial for development of bitcoin. Will this be good for it, we will see in next few weeks. Good thing is that since Japan fully adopted in every day transaction little by little many countries follow some small other big. So future is certain for bitcoin.
I would really be more confident on bitcoins progress rather on altcoin and as you said its being already gradually been accepted in some parts of the world and being used already on some transactions which is really a good thing and do indicates that its adoption is on the move.Yes,we are still young and crypto is still about 8 years and it already made some innovations which cant really be compared on todays inventions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

I would really be more confident on bitcoins progress rather on altcoin and as you said its being already gradually been accepted in some parts of the world and being used already on some transactions which is really a good thing and do indicates that its adoption is on the move.Yes,we are still young and crypto is still about 8 years and it already made some innovations which cant really be compared on todays inventions.

Quite interesting thing about Bitcoin.its yet accepted by some entities,countries etc...and its price rises and touch almost $3000 per coin.Now question is that what will be it's price when Bitcoin get widely accepted??? Any idea???
Future of Bitcoin is bright and it depends upon future developments by promoters and developers of Bitcoin.One more thing what will be the price of Bitcoin when it get status of  CFD in near future???

Great,..........
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

Brother you seems to be an experienced crypto trader and your status on bitcointalk also show it.May I know when Bitcoin was launched what project was behind it???I mean develpors of Bitcoin was working on what project and what was their aim for future bitcoin???
Every day we see here on bitcointalk and other sites  a new lCO opening with a new project??? How you elaborate new coin projects???Is there aim different than Bitcoin???
As I think Bitcoin's develpors aim was quite different from current coin project develpors.
Bitcoin's aimed for a new revolution in online system.But every new project seems like company opening their IPO's or share and selling them.Isn't it.Huh?⅝
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

Quite interesting thing about Bitcoin.its yet accepted by some entities,countries etc...and its price rises and touch almost $3000 per coin.Now question is that what will be it's price when Bitcoin get widely accepted??? Any idea???
Future of Bitcoin is bright and it depends upon future developments by promoters and developers of Bitcoin.One more thing what will be the price of Bitcoin when it get status of  CFD in near future???

Great,..........

The answer is infinite. Price would really depend on the demand of bitcoin if its high then assume that price would really be high too but no one could able to know on when it would be accepted mostly on most  countries globally considering that bitcoin is decentralized which is really a hindrance or blockage on its fullest extent of its potential. Its really a great innovation the same thing with other useful alts too in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

Why you bother with the future? Play the game of live with the coins and enjoy. Smiley

Why not? We all want a better future for our certain invested crypto-currency right?
We want our supported altcoin to gain more value so that we could somehow make money our of it or we could tell ourselves that we did a good job into picking the best one. Not just randomly choosing or would just go with the bandwagon which later will be dumped.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Why you bother with the future? Play the game of live with the coins and enjoy. Smiley

Why not? We all want a better future for our certain invested crypto-currency right?
We want our supported altcoin to gain more value so that we could somehow make money our of it or we could tell ourselves that we did a good job into picking the best one. Not just randomly choosing or would just go with the bandwagon which later will be dumped.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄