Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency world  (Read 3523 times)
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

I am also not sure about far future of cryptoworld. There are no concrete steps for the cryptoworld future. There are many projects ofcourse but most of them are not used in common life. People are only supporting the projects to earn money that is it.
The future is well and safe for the crypto world and it is the future how people deal things,but despite all these i am not sure about the shit coins out there,there are some outstanding good coins and i am talking about that and not the coins that are into existence just for name sake and dump and pump purposes. Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

there are funny moment when someone on twitter opening a pols, " If Justin Bieber be a United states of America President" what happen to bitcoins ?
A. Money of the world
B. being nothing
C. tradable Assets

more than 60 percent stands by A. it sounds like a joke, but I think the impossible thing turn out into possible when the people realize what is crypto currency is

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

The Cryptocurrency market is one of the best in the world, and this market has been very successful and has attracted a lot of investors around the world, which will make the market a new leap forward in history human
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

There will be more regulation but the world will be a better place with blockchain technology.  Wink

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

I personally don't know what will be the future of cryptocurrency world, what I know and what I am sure about is it will be a brighter future though there will be some ups and downs but those legit crypto will stand and will survive.
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

Crypto world is really fun and freedom. All we need is freedom and can't control by anyone. Blockchain is really awesome tech in 21 century. The gov will hate crypto world but it's will be still alive by us
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:12:49 PM

The Cryptocurrency market is one of the best in the world, and this market has been very successful and has attracted a lot of investors around the world, which will make the market a new leap forward in history human

I have to agree with this and those ideas said here was having nice thoughts which I considered inspiring to lot of people who view bitcoin digital currency straight forward of their goals set aside. Those attracted investors will gain maximum confidence level as they will see future cypto currency value rising on it's price for next month's time, and the predictions really revealing as time kept on ticking so better wait for the exact time; crypto currency word will be shining all the like the famous stars in the universe.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

Since many coins are showing its appearance cryptocurrency will not easily destroy or it will survive,so if the coins will grow and grow and will have many types of coins it will be a good sign that cryptocurrency will be successfull.Cryptocurrency will have many users and many rich people will invest and use this in the future,as of now cryptocurrencies are very useful and technological what if the time passes by the crypto will be a main money in the future.
WildWestRider

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Future is an infinite number of different scenarios / realities and each of us can make one or some of those realities more probable. Blockchain technology is yet very immature, but undoubtedly it is going to change the world by making it more connected. In terms of investments in crowd sales , I would say that it should be no different from any other investment decision you make, you have to  (1) understand the essence of the project, wether the idea is viable or not, does it create any value (2) get to know the core team, speak to them, research on their background, try to understand their incentives. Some people are so cheap, they would trade their reputation for a couple of Ks, some people would never trade it for even billions of dollars. I would ask the founders, what is their incentives, why they work on this not anything else. In the end, almost everything in the world is about people's relations, so make sure you understand people, you are donating / investing in.

Wink

Agreed.  I look forward to the day that cryptocurrency matures into the idea that what matters most is not things/possessions/material worth/ego/power, but connections to each other and experiences, being a good human.  I'm looking forward to seeing it evolve!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

Crypto world is really fun and freedom. All we need is freedom and can't control by anyone. Blockchain is really awesome tech in 21 century. The gov will hate crypto world but it's will be still alive by us

Government are trying to create there own blockchain but seem like they wont succeed with this any time soon. They want to control as much as possible but crypto made point that everything is anonymous. Blockchain is something that they didnt anticipated to be even possible now when they see that thing are little out of them to control they are trying to find any way to gain some control.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Chip-Dale

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:23:08 AM

Government are trying to create there own blockchain but seem like they wont succeed with this any time soon. They want to control as much as possible but crypto made point that everything is anonymous. Blockchain is something that they didnt anticipated to be even possible now when they see that thing are little out of them to control they are trying to find any way to gain some control.

I agree with you, the government is simply discouraged by losing control over people over their free time and can not know the incomes of citizens. Therefore, more often we hear that the government prohibits crypto currency or says that it is dangerous

Emworks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

The bright future ahead on crypto are  clear and promising.cryptocurrency is not just a simple digital currency it already  a commodity  it  will soon make a huge change in the near future.
As long there is a demand, support and community around, it will continously make its own mark, in addition to that it will attract more investors and technoprenuer to develop new valuable project using blockchain technology.

ninosmp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

It will follow growing but probably more regulations will impact this sector and only portion of it will survive
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

The bright future ahead on crypto are  clear and promising.cryptocurrency is not just a simple digital currency it already  a commodity  it  will soon make a huge change in the near future.
As long there is a demand, support and community around, it will continously make its own mark, in addition to that it will attract more investors and technoprenuer to develop new valuable project using blockchain technology.

I agree with you . The crypto market is being considered as the most potential market at the moment as it is easy for us to make a good profit. I think in the future people will use this market to be the center of the financial world
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

It will follow growing but probably more regulations will impact this sector and only portion of it will survive

Bitcoin is the only portion that will survive , why ?
Let's check bitcoin graph on past 7 years, and yes it keep increasing over year which mean that more people around the world trust on bitcoin , decide to invest into super power currency that ever exist
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

I have to agree with this and those ideas said here was having nice thoughts which I considered inspiring to lot of people who view bitcoin digital currency straight forward of their goals set aside. Those attracted investors will gain maximum confidence level as they will see future cypto currency value rising on it's price for next month's time, and the predictions really revealing as time kept on ticking so better wait for the exact time; crypto currency word will be shining all the like the famous stars in the universe.
Sounds good, your imagination make me cannot stop laught while I writing this comment.
The growth of cryptocurrency depends the growth of Bitcoin in next time, we just need get accept from most people on the world, the future like your said will become true.
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

$170 billion is already invested in crypto space now. It will only increase in 2018 an we see  ATHs for lot of altcoins.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:59:34 AM

Yeah, the marketcap is still growing up a lot Smiley I think the altcoins need just a bit more time, bitcoin is too strong imho.
A lot of blood, while this bitcoin is dumping, but hold strong my friends. We will have a nice cryptofuture Smiley
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Yeah, the marketcap is still growing up a lot Smiley I think the altcoins need just a bit more time, bitcoin is too strong imho.
A lot of blood, while this bitcoin is dumping, but hold strong my friends. We will have a nice cryptofuture Smiley
I agree with you and in the next few years Bitcoin will be the most potential market in the world. Everyone must keep up with the new era and Bitcoin will be legalized around the world
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:11:50 PM

$170 billion is already invested in crypto space now. It will only increase in 2018 an we see  ATHs for lot of altcoins.
Having tons of new coins is only confusing and unneeded situation, so far in crypto-world, we have a model of predatory capitalism where everyone can offer their own product.
While I like the free market and total lack of constraints at the same time I would like to see some kind of regulation put into place to protect investors/consumers.
With the amount of money invested into crypto grows I expect that sooner or later US Securities and Exchange Commission or similar regulatory authority will take a closer look at what is going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: