Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48762 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

18 millions tokens its 80% of total? So, 22.5 millions in total?
But you announced much more value early. So you created more tokens? What will be with this tokens?

18 mill is total

But before this, you want to sale 175 mln tokens. So you created much more tokens already? Where this tokens and what you ll do with this tokens?
May we see smartcontract with tokens?
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Please tell me we get the exchange immediately after the end of the ISO? Or we will wait a few days..
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:56:05 PM

18 millions tokens its 80% of total? So, 22.5 millions in total?
But you announced much more value early. So you created more tokens? What will be with this tokens?

18 mill is total

But before this, you want to sale 175 mln tokens. So you created much more tokens already? Where this tokens and what you ll do with this tokens?
May we see smartcontract with tokens?

Hello!
All those tokens are burned. You can easily check it on github

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

Please tell me we get the exchange immediately after the end of the ISO? Or we will wait a few days..

Hello!
Most likely within first day or two

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

Hello
can you tell me liquidity of this tokens after ICO?
Why you need tokens after ICO? for what you will use them? or no?
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

Hello

Hello!

You need QVT tokens in order to pay for tariffs to execute your trades. (Those are pretty cheap, less than localbitcoins for instance)
Also, you can trade QVT tokens on exchanges. Read previous page, I have addressed this issue comprehensively.
HitBTC is going to list our tokens right after we finish ICO

or in other words: HIGH LIQUIDITY!

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

Hello

Where can I store your tokens, which wallet should I use? Btw today is start of crypto.tickets ICO and they have their wallet also for storing their tickets. And they adviced me good Wallets, which are acceptable for your tokens?
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

Hello

Where can I store your tokens, which wallet should I use? Btw today is start of crypto.tickets ICO and they have their wallet also for storing their tickets. And they adviced me good Wallets, which are acceptable for your tokens?

QVT is an ERC20 token so you can store it in any ethereum based wallets.
MyEtherWallet is one of the best solutions

magisterr

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Hello

Hello!

You need QVT tokens in order to pay for tariffs to execute your trades. (Those are pretty cheap, less than localbitcoins for instance)
Also, you can trade QVT tokens on exchanges. Read previous page, I have addressed this issue comprehensively.

Ok. I understand about exchanges. But its not a liquidity.

Which comissions will be for every trades on your platform? Its will be in QVT but tied to fiat current rate? Can you explaine this in detail? Or where I can read this in detail?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:26:23 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 11:13:37 PM by revenant2017

Hello

Hello!

Which comissions will be for every trades on your platform? Its will be in QVT but tied to fiat current rate? Can you explaine this in detail? Or where I can read this in detail?
You can read this on detail with the whitepaper. https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/qvolta/white.pdf

Now regarding your question, if you look at LocalBitcoins, you can trade Bitcoin their for Fiat-money. Qvolta platform offers the same, but will be able to support multiple cryptocurrencies(Not Just Bitcoin).

LocalBitcoin has a fee of 1% for every successful trades. The seller pays the fee. 1% of the trade will go to LocalBitcoin as a commission. So if you are going to send 1BTC to another person, You owe them 0.01(43 USD).

Qvolta exchange on the other hand, are going to accept QVT as a mode of payment for every successful trades. The Fee will be base on the percentage of  amount of trade. Regarding the percentage fee is unknown as of now. With this kind of token and platform,circulation will create a huge volume of trades everyday. If the volume growth rate is at steady upward position, we can expect the value of this token to skyrocket.

Business Model

LocalBitcoin business model is easy to understand.

Buying and Selling Bitcoins

You sell your bitcoin for a given amount on their platform(escrowed your bitcoin,1% of total BTC)->Buyer buys your bitcoin in exchange of FIAT(USD,EUR etc)->Seller and Buyer agrees with the terms of the trade->Buyer sends the payment via payment methods available->LocalBitcoins confirms your payment and releases the Bitcoin to your wallet.

So every transaction, LocalBitcoins get 1% of that. The collected amount will be use for basic operation funding of the website. And the Cycle ends here.

Qvolta Busines Model develops a cycle to make QVT tokens usable.

Like LocalBitcoins, You place a sell order on Qvolta for a given amount on their platform(Will be confirmed depending on the tokens you hold)-> Buyer buys your bitcoin in exchange of FIAT(USD,EUR etc)->Seller and Buyer agrees with the terms of the trade->Buyer sends the payment via payment methods available->Qvolta confirms your payment and releases the bitcoin to your wallet.

Every transaction, Qvolta gets QVT tokens. The QVT collected will then be sold to the exchange/market. Qvolta platform users again are going to buy QVT tokens to initiate a sell order/trade. The cycle continues.

magisterr

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:17:34 PM

Thank you, but I want specific figures. How many % will be cost comission?
Also, I know what is this localbitcoin and how it works.
But my question about this project. Not localbitcoin.

Also, what is soft cap? (minimum raised funds for developing project)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Specific figure will be lower than what LocalBitcoin can offer, since it's only the major competition. So it's less than 1% of the total value in Fiat. Since it's not been detailed, we can only speculate at below 1%.

No Soft cap has been announce, only the pre-sale. 18,000 ETH is the HARDCAP.

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Hello, sir!
If you want specific figures, you welcome to read our whitepaper (very easy and short)
Compared to localbitcoins, we are 10 times cheaper. 10!

No, we already have working product, we dont need soft-cap. We will launch our product no matter what

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:18:21 PM

Hello

Hello!

You can read this on detail with the whitepaper. https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/qvolta/white.pdf

Now regarding your question, if you look at LocalBitcoins, you can trade Bitcoin their for Fiat-money. Qvolta platform offers the same, but will be able to support multiple cryptocurrencies(Not Just Bitcoin).

LocalBitcoin has a fee of 1% for every successful trades. The seller pays the fee. 1% of the trade will go to LocalBitcoin as a commission. So if you are going to send 1BTC to another person, You owe them 0.01(43 USD).

Qvolta exchange on the other hand, are going to accept QVT as a mode of payment for every successful trades. The Fee will be base on the percentage of  amount of trade. Regarding the percentage fee is unknown as of now. With this kind of token and platform,circulation will create a huge volume of trades everyday. If the volume growth rate is at steady upward position, we can expect the value of this token to skyrocket.

Business Model

LocalBitcoin business model is easy to understand.

Buying and Selling Bitcoins

You sell your bitcoin for a given amount on their platform(escrowed your bitcoin,1% of total BTC)->Buyer buys your bitcoin in exchange of FIAT(USD,EUR etc)->Seller and Buyer agrees with the terms of the trade->Buyer sends the payment via payment methods available->LocalBitcoins confirms your payment and releases the Bitcoin to your wallet.

So every transaction, LocalBitcoins get 1% of that. The collected amount will be use for basic operation funding of the website. And the Cycle ends here.

Qvolta Busines Model develops a cycle to make QVT tokens usable.

Like LocalBitcoins, You place a sell order on Qvolta for a given amount on their platform(Will be confirmed depending on the tokens you hold)-> Buyer buys your bitcoin in exchange of FIAT(USD,EUR etc)->Seller and Buyer agrees with the terms of the trade->Buyer sends the payment via payment methods available->Qvolta confirms your payment and releases the bitcoin to your wallet.

Every transaction, Qvolta gets QVT tokens. The QVT collected will then be sold to the exchange/market. Qvolta platform users again are going to buy QVT tokens to initiate a sell order/trade. The cycle continues.

Thank you for such comprehensive and detailed answer! Great to see such engagement! Wow!

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

Hello

Hello!

That is liquidity

You can read it in detail by reading our whitepaper.
Check tariffs section

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:22:25 PM

Great news! WINGS forecast is live!

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:27:07 PM

Great news! WINGS forecast is live!

Hola the investors will finally be happy. good news develop the project. news are always good .
there are also many investors waiting for good news.
thank you ! have a nice day
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

Hello, sir!
If you want specific figures, you welcome to read our whitepaper (very easy and short)

No, we already have working product, we dont need soft-cap. We will launch our product no matter what
I like this manager! The project is excellent. I will be glad to have a few coins from this project for further price growth.
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

Hello, sir!

I like this manager! The project is excellent. I will be glad to have a few coins from this project for further price growth.

Thank you so much!
Thank you everyone!
Glad to have you here with us!

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:56:06 PM

Hello.

I have question about this business model

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018731.msg22615079#msg22615079

Qvolta is described like escrow service.
The quesion is how can the trade be verified by Qvolta if
there is FIAT cash or bank transfer involved.

Can anybody explain?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: