Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48762 times)
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:56:10 AM

So many p2p exchanges, what advantages do you have and will beat them?

Main competitor is localbitcoins, we are better in many ways.

We have way better UI than localbitcoins and other services. We have desktop and planning to have mobile app on iOS and Android as well. We cheaper and more user-friendly.  We aim to operate globally.
We have BTC and ETH (the second most traded crypto) and planning to add other altcoins.

You can actually read last couple of pages, we had los of discussion on that matter

BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

In this project, I like the fact that developers do not chase after big money, but set adequate goals (18k ETH) for their product.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

1.  Any guestimate on how many other cryptos this platform will support initially?  Are we talking about the top 5-10 cryptos and all erc20 based tokens (assuming they will all be supported), or can we expect significantly more?

As the alpha test hasd been succefully lunched, it's going to firstly add the two giants (bitcoin+ethereum) and adding more coins and ERC20 tokens among the next 4 years before the announcement of the full platform version. Qvolta starts with a massive power that trades and alpha version are already in function before the main ICO. The coin is already tradeble on etherdelta.
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

In this project, I like the fact that developers do not chase after big money, but set adequate goals (18k ETH) for their product.
Actually it's just 15k ETH. So yes this project is overlooked by most whales here. They still can work with the product regardless of the amount collected.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

The idea looks like nice. But team here very weak. I cant see any of their work before.. It seem, that they dont have skills...
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

The idea looks like nice. But team here very weak. I cant see any of their work before.. It seem, that they dont have skills...
Have you already tried the Alpha version of Qvolta Exchange? If not, then you don't research and just throw an unsure statement. The project itself is easy to develop. So Qvolta don't require any huge amount to develop this project and won't require a lot of time to be develop by a highly-skilled programmer.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

Actually it's just 15k ETH. So yes this project is overlooked by most whales here. They still can work with the product regardless of the amount collected.

Some problems at the start adversely affected the collection as for me. But still the maximum limit can be reached during the sale.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:33:13 PM

The fees did not start very well. probably the picture spoiled the ddos ​​attack. Or the fact that bitcoin has not been stable recently.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

What is the benefit of investing in this coin?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

The prestige.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

Have you already tried the Alpha version of Qvolta Exchange? If not, then you don't research and just throw an unsure statement. The project itself is easy to develop. So Qvolta don't require any huge amount to develop this project and won't require a lot of time to be develop by a highly-skilled programmer.

You joke? Adversiting and success of this project  requires a huge skills!
If you said, that its only simple application - it dont cost anything (1-2k usd max, not 5 millions)
And now, look a team.
First of all - they are russian, but they wrote, that they are from Czech Republic.
Also, all of them working only in some "counsalting" and no more.
Also, first of them also have some website, but it seems site not work anymore.

Idea is interesting, but this idea a copy from Localbitcoin. But team dont have any skills.
edupc

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:46:42 AM

I joined
cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

The prestige.
Lol is that so
chinhP

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

[Just registered because of this topic.]
My first impression is - awesome project. Simply connect people from other places, not locally like localbitcoin. But then, I saw some problems with globally exchange idea: the Fee. How long it take and how much it take if I transfer money from my bank to your bank (in another country) or using paypal,Skrill... Currently, If I use localbitcoin, the fee is 0.1% for the ads, the fee for deposit bitcoin into localbitcoin wallet (if I sell). but I believe it still cheaper than the fee for global transfer. Is it correct or I missed something.
Charles T.

Activity: 173

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

Qvolta: a fast exchanger and its ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
tsygan

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

Пpивeтcтвyю.

У вac в пpocпeктe в гpaфикe ICO нaпиcaнo чтo 15 ceнтябpя  - выxoд нacтoльнoй пoлнoфyнкциoнaльнoй вepcии.
Пoкa вижy тoлькo aльфy.

zaxneydox

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

The first day of ICO is ending in 14 more minutes. I've sent an order 16 mins ago but it's still pending. If the order is only confirmed after 14 mins, will my bonus be the first day bonus or the 2nd day bonus?  Huh

Txn hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x329e237c65cfe2607c68e48255404bda5d9ba1401e8c23753a68e242924c1c0c
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

You joke? Adversiting and success of this project  requires a huge skills!
If you said, that its only simple application - it dont cost anything (1-2k usd max, not 5 millions)
And now, look a team.
First of all - they are russian, but they wrote, that they are from Czech Republic.
Also, all of them working only in some "counsalting" and no more.
Also, first of them also have some website, but it seems site not work anymore.

Idea is interesting, but this idea a copy from Localbitcoin. But team dont have any skills.
Do you even understand the point here? What did i mention about highly-skilled programmer? The point here is , this project don't require a lot of time to develop and huge amount to develop.That is why there is an ALPHA version right now available to be tested by users. They can hire HIGHLY SKILLED DEVELOPER AND MARKETER. THEY CAN FREAKIN ADVERTISE IN GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK with the currenct amount they collected during PRESALE.

I can tell base on your statement that you didn't do your own research, didn't read the whitepaper and didn't know that they are going to compete against Localbitcoins

zaxneydox

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

What's the use of QVT Purchase Code, can someone explain to me? I sent my ETH without including any purchase code at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: