Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48761 times)
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

📣Dear QVOLTA members!📣
I wanted to shed some light at last updates we were up to recently. Main focus now is to finish out platform. We eagerly want it to be launched till the end of this year. While working at the full swing, we also want be 100% sure we don't have any bugs and outages. This is becoming a common practise within the cryptocommunity that a product oftentimes is very buggy and prone to hacks. Even such a giants like Ethereum is vulnerable to any sorts of hacks, leading to catastrophic consequences where people are losing millions. We don't want that, therefore we prefer to test and check everything.
I would like to remind you that around 90% of ICO projects don't have actual working product yet, where around 50% still don't have it after a year since finishing ICO. We have finished our ICO a little over a month ago.

Regarding marketing campaign and listing on new exchanges. I personally believe that we should do your best and come up with a neatly structured yet aggressive marketing campaign aimed to raise attention to the Qvolta and make people FOMO in it. Listing on a new exchanges should be carried out in a logical sequence one by one so the volume really pours in evenly and stays there.
In order to do that - we want to ensure that our marketing activities will be really effictive and certainly not misleading. So, how do you succeed on that? Well, first of all, we have to have a working product. This way, people discovering Qvolta will be genuinely interested in that. It won't be your everyday miserable pump&dump scheme, where people fomoed into and only then discover that there is absolutely nothing behind the flashy advertisement boards and empty promises. As an active crypto enthusiast I am invovled in many crypto projects, I hold enormous amount of different cryptocurrencies, and have a lot of side projects I am affiliated with. Really sad thing is that I see how few of them actually will survive in the following years. I bet that 95% of all current coinmarketcap will extinct in 3-5 years. Only genuine products that have actual utility case will be able to survive the tough competition. Qvolta has a real use case. It has really simple and down-to-earth goal - to serve the needs of one of the most fastest emerging market segmens - "buying/selling cryptocurrencies". This is one of the most prominent market segment out there. And Qvolta already set a foot on it. Qvolta just needs time.

Thank you for attention!

Regards,
Diyor
Qvolta

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

don't create too much hype, i still need to accumulate more ahaha
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

📣Dear QVOLTA members!📣
I wanted to shed some light at last updates we were up to recently. Main focus now is to finish out platform. We eagerly want it to be launched till the end of this year. While working at the full swing, we also want be 100% sure we don't have any bugs and outages. This is becoming a common practise within the cryptocommunity that a product oftentimes is very buggy and prone to hacks. Even such a giants like Ethereum is vulnerable to any sorts of hacks, leading to catastrophic consequences where people are losing millions. We don't want that, therefore we prefer to test and check everything.
I would like to remind you that around 90% of ICO projects don't have actual working product yet, where around 50% still don't have it after a year since finishing ICO. We have finished our ICO a little over a month ago.

Regarding marketing campaign and listing on new exchanges. I personally believe that we should do your best and come up with a neatly structured yet aggressive marketing campaign aimed to raise attention to the Qvolta and make people FOMO in it. Listing on a new exchanges should be carried out in a logical sequence one by one so the volume really pours in evenly and stays there.
In order to do that - we want to ensure that our marketing activities will be really effictive and certainly not misleading. So, how do you succeed on that? Well, first of all, we have to have a working product. This way, people discovering Qvolta will be genuinely interested in that. It won't be your everyday miserable pump&dump scheme, where people fomoed into and only then discover that there is absolutely nothing behind the flashy advertisement boards and empty promises. As an active crypto enthusiast I am invovled in many crypto projects, I hold enormous amount of different cryptocurrencies, and have a lot of side projects I am affiliated with. Really sad thing is that I see how few of them actually will survive in the following years. I bet that 95% of all current coinmarketcap will extinct in 3-5 years. Only genuine products that have actual utility case will be able to survive the tough competition. Qvolta has a real use case. It has really simple and down-to-earth goal - to serve the needs of one of the most fastest emerging market segmens - "buying/selling cryptocurrencies". This is one of the most prominent market segment out there. And Qvolta already set a foot on it. Qvolta just needs time.

Thank you for attention!

Regards,
Diyor
Qvolta
Thanks for the detailed feedback! You fellows do not pursue quick profits, I'm happy to hold your tokens
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:14:36 AM

don't create too much hype, i still need to accumulate more ahaha
Yeah. Thanks to the dumpers. I'm also accumulating some and waiting to take-profit as soon as the platform is up. I believe what this platform can do with the tokens. This is not like the other tokens that totally useless with huge supply and less liquid.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

Is it true that the Qvolta App will be released on January 10th on the Play Store and the App Store?
benotr

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

is QVOLTA dead , never went higher than $0.30. No marketing no hype......
Roidz92

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:25:21 AM

no marketing cause no product.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

please don't said these words ,my heart blooding as one investor of this project ,this's  just beginning ,i trust project will run smoothly
Roidz92

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

please don't said these words ,my heart blooding as one investor of this project ,this's  just beginning ,i trust project will run smoothly

i'm an investor too, and probably we will see a 100x in2018 in qvt price.
But the product is still not launched, so no need to advertise anything with marketing.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

qvolta have a good idea and a strong team, especially if ETH will grow then demand will grow too, and people will be need in qvolta exchange
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:18:05 PM

What is the qvolta platform?
Is this the alpha that has been there during the ICO?
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

Where can I find real time updates on this project?
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

Where can I find real time updates on this project?

Join to official telegram group https://t.me/qvolta and follow the twitter https://twitter.com/qvolta_platform That's all you need

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

I'm sure this is somewhere in the whitepaper, but does the trader pay a flat monthly fee, or is it a qvt per btc type of deal

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

I'm sure this is somewhere in the whitepaper, but does the trader pay a flat monthly fee, or is it a qvt per btc type of deal
Hi!

Fixed amount of QVT per a tariff (BTC or ETH)

johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

The whitepaper does not explain how fiat funds will be held until the cryptocurrency reaches the buyer. Also the token use is pointless. It's used to pay fees that could be done with the cryptocurrency or the fiat that is being exhanged.

Lastly, and worst of all, the team is stating that they are trying to make people FOMO into this.

I personally believe that we should do your best and come up with a neatly structured yet aggressive marketing campaign aimed to raise attention to the Qvolta and make people FOMO in it.

The idea is great and that's why Localbitcoins has had success. But there is no need for a blockchain to be involved. This is just people trying to make money.
bitok50

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

What is the annual income that is supposed to give your project to QVOLTA tokens holders on which the income of QVOLTA tokens holders will depend on the total trading volume on your stock exchange or a percentage of the QVOLTA exchange's profit?
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

What is the annual income that is supposed to give your project to QVOLTA tokens holders on which the income of QVOLTA tokens holders will depend on the total trading volume on your stock exchange or a percentage of the QVOLTA exchange's profit?

Hello!

I am sorry, could you come again? I am not sure I got your question right =)

Gpes

Activity: 216

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

How do I claim my bounty or rather, how do I move my bounty from the bounty portal to my wallet?
mkrieger

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:44:25 AM

Qvolta just listed on OkEx

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003511291
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: