Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48761 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

guys, can anyone tell me when the qvolta platform is launched? team promised already this month, but so far no news

if i remember well, they said in the first half of february , they should launch both platform..desktop and mobile.
Hope to see them within 2 weeks, cause they missed the deadline already one time.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

guys, can anyone tell me when the qvolta platform is launched? team promised already this month, but so far no news
I think price will be an indication that launch took place;) I think in a few weeks
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Qvolta Platform Launch (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/qvolta-qvt-qvolta-platform-launch-2687
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Hello dear members!

We are close to finishing our project like never before!
A lot of stress-tests were being made and we are polishing last steps before we roll out our platform.
I would like to shed some light on actual development of the project and we made a short video representation of the work process behind the Qvolta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZzPzAyfLA&feature=youtu.be

Also, it would be awesome to share with your a little sneak peek on how Qvolta mobile version will look like:

Thank you for your patience!

Really? How?

There haven't been commits since August 17 on GitHub.
Maybe they created a new private project on github or develop it elsewhere, Looks very nice
It's not stated that it's going to be Open-Source. Localbitcoins operate the same as Qvolta. And their platform is closed-source.

if i remember well, they said in the first half of february , they should launch both platform..desktop and mobile.
Hope to see them within 2 weeks, cause they missed the deadline already one time.

Yes. It was announced that they will be releasing it this month. It's been a long time since i visited here. Is there any beta testing done after the release? Is desktop platform already fully functional?
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

It is Strange to see this because there is no this information on the more serious platform coinmarketcal
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Dear members of Qvolta community, we are pleased to announce that there will be a live stream with one of our core developers where you can live watch him working on a platform!

Join the live stream with the developers on February 13 at 01:00 PM New York time!

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Dear members of Qvolta community, we are pleased to announce that there will be a live stream with one of our core developers where you can live watch him working on a platform!

Join the live stream with the developers on February 13 at 01:00 PM New York time!
I am happy will listen, more often such events, I think it is useful for investors
Roidz92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

I think you really should speed up the entire process cause this is the second time you miss the deadline. First the plan was " we release the platform within this year", then " we will release the platform in early february", and now you say "in Q1" ( On telegram you also said end of march)? Do you understand that until now, the tokens are useless cause they are like dogecoin on ethereum blockchain without a product, right?
I'm just a step behind to dump all my tokens bought on ico and on lower price on etherdelta.
From an external poin of view, i would say that the team is waiting for dump as many QVT as possible to the people, before announcing something that they don't have.. but let's see if this is real or not.. the only thing we know is that you proceed in a really bad/wrong way until now.
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

I think you really should speed up the entire process cause this is the second time you miss the deadline. First the plan was " we release the platform within this year", then " we will release the platform in early february", and now you say "in Q1" ( On telegram you also said end of march)? Do you understand that until now, the tokens are useless cause they are like dogecoin on ethereum blockchain without a product, right?
I'm just a step behind to dump all my tokens bought on ico and on lower price on etherdelta.
From an external poin of view, i would say that the team is waiting for dump as many QVT as possible to the people, before announcing something that they don't have.. but let's see if this is real or not.. the only thing we know is that you proceed in a really bad/wrong way until now.

Hey, I completely understand your frustration, however as you might been keeping up with our telegram where I made a statement regarding this delay, you probably know that we want to launch a fully working platform, and make sure it goes smooth and clean. We are sincerely apologize for such delay, I guess we were too excited last year and rushed the milestones without putting extra time for us to run all tests and checks. Also, picking up the right timing is key. If you particularly upset about QVT price being that low, well all markets are bleeding, not only QVT. That affects everything and this correction is natural and healthy. This is part of the game.

Moreover, team will never "dump" anything, that's something impatient investors do, not the team. In fact, team's focus is not price of the token, but rather development of the platform and product.

We are not proceeding in a bad or wrong way, we proceeding in best suitable way for the platform to be fully functional.

Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,
Diyor

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

Qvolta dev team stream is live soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pq9sZgWPk&feature=youtu.be

Roidz92

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I have seen the video, but i don't talk/understand perfectly english, and 30+ minutes of videos are so much.
Sadly i see that the video had only around 100 visualizations, but someone can list the key point of the video or atleast the major ones? They said something about the date of the launch..or something important we need to know?
Roidz92

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:36 AM
Merited by -Sinner- (2)

Seems bittrex started to add new coins after a very long time, cause now they are delisting shitcoins and adding real USD pairs, so they want all new tokens with a real working product ( see Sirin labs and ZRX recently added ).
You should consider this fact and launch you platform ASAP, so you can ask for list there, and this would be really awesome. With a real working product you have many possibilities to be listed there!
ilia.filatov

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:12:52 PM by ilia.filatov

Due to new Bittrex rules: “You may not use the Bittrex services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the US”. That’s where P2P platform comes to help you. Qvolta is going live Q1 2018 
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

Due to new Bittrex rules: “You may not use the Bittrex services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the US”. That’s where P2P platform comes to help you. Qvolta is going live Q1 2018 

I hope so.. Cause Qvolta is missing many deadlines and now we are finishing also Q1 2018 and seems they don't talk and they don't give news.. It would be awesome if they launch the platform this month and start marketing, but i have really some doubts about it.. Seems quite they are joking, don't know..

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
ilia.filatov

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I hope so.. Cause Qvolta is missing many deadlines and now we are finishing also Q1 2018 and seems they don't talk and they don't give news.. It would be awesome if they launch the platform this month and start marketing, but i have really some doubts about it.. Seems quite they are joking, don't know..

Have you seen the last stream video with co-founder and developers?  There were a lot of info about process and dates as well.  Here is a new telegram news channel of Qvolta  https://t.me/qvoltaeng ! All fresh news will be there. Join!
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

Qvolta got added to SatoshiLabs (Trezor) list!

Roidz92

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

What does it mean exactly? As i understand, satoshilabs made Trezor, but Qvolta is just an erc20 token, and as an erc20 token it can be stored on trezor via myetherwallet. So what's the deal? I'm really curious about it..
ilia.filatov

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uf5OVri.jpg

What does it mean exactly? As i understand, satoshilabs made Trezor, but Qvolta is just an erc20 token, and as an erc20 token it can be stored on trezor via myetherwallet. So what's the deal? I'm really curious about it..

It means that now token can be used for developing blockchain applications. Which is quite good  Wink
ilia.filatov

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Malaysia’s cryptocurrency exchanges from now on should identify traders and ask for the purpose of transaction due to central bank anti-money laundering regulation, the time of decentralized exchanges is coming soon.
join Qvolta
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

It means that now token can be used for developing blockchain applications. Which is quite good  Wink

long time not focus on QVOLTA  project ,i hold my tokens for long time  ,and glad to see this good news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: