Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] QVOLTA - P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 48761 times)
DIYOR (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

What if I send him btc and he won't send USD? How is qvt handle this?

It is like an escrow service, qvolta is not to just find people who sell btc/eth, but it a platform also for guarantee the transfers. When you pay, you don't pay to the other person, but is like you pay to Qvolta. Once the person send btc/eth to Qvolta, they release your payment to him and vice versa.
It's a very expensive idea, but trusting a third party is also dangerous. You need to think carefully about what dangers may arise with the exchange. The project doesn't have a reputation for trusting them yet.
A couple of trades were completed on our platform, everything is fine and working good, we're just polishing minor bugs/making fixes until mass marketing, if something goes wrong - there's always support which will help you with any problem. You can try it at Qvolta.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamahaha99

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Why are u  still not listed on big exchanges?your price will grow,if you will be there!..
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Why are u  still not listed on big exchanges?your price will grow,if you will be there!..
We're currently listed on HitBTC and Okex (№1 exchange by volume ranking due to coinmarketcap), now we need platform users and awareness about qvt, we've got huge marketing plans and we'll do our best to advertise Qvolta worldwide, after that it will be much easier with listings and other stuff😉

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:17:44 PM

It was listed in OkEx. Isn't OKEX not a big exchange? Regarding the price growth, platform should be the one in-line to develop a demand on their product. Wait for them to market their platform and wait. It's a rare thing to be rich overnight.
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

It was listed in OkEx. Isn't OKEX not a big exchange? Regarding the price growth, platform should be the one in-line to develop a demand on their product. Wait for them to market their platform and wait. It's a rare thing to be rich overnight.
You're absolutely right, sir

CLAP

Activity: 308

FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

QVOLTA  team, tell me, how are you? How much is on the QVOLTA  platform lately? Share your experience those who enjoyed it.

darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

It is like an escrow service, qvolta is not to just find people who sell btc/eth, but it a platform also for guarantee the transfers. When you pay, you don't pay to the other person, but is like you pay to Qvolta. Once the person send btc/eth to Qvolta, they release your payment to him and vice versa.
I agree, it's convenient and absolutely safe. This is similar to buying an online store AliExpress.com - there is also a similar trading scheme.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:48:21 PM by revenant2017

QVOLTA  team, tell me, how are you? How much is on the QVOLTA  platform lately? Share your experience those who enjoyed it.
Shitpost?

I agree, it's convenient and absolutely safe. This is similar to buying an online store AliExpress.com - there is also a similar trading scheme.
The best example is Localbitcoins. P2P has been around here since the early days of BTC. Escrowed funds is always involve. Qvt wil have it's own value once we have decent amount of people trading BTC/ETH into Fiat money.
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

QVOLTA  team, tell me, how are you? How much is on the QVOLTA  platform lately? Share your experience those who enjoyed it.
Shitpost?

The best example is Localbitcoins. P2P has been around here since the early days of BTC. Escrowed funds is always involve. Qvt wil have it's own value once we have decent amount of people trading BTC/ETC into Fiat money.
Thanks for the answer again, you're reading our thoughts Smiley

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

⚡️Help us to create an amazing mobile app!

Qvolta mobile app for iOS is already released for public test. You can help us to create the amazing mobile app.

How can you do it? You need to complete just a few simple steps:
1. Leave your email address for the invite to the public test https://goo.gl/forms/7AiS9Qtt1PXQWPaJ3;
2. Get the email from devs and follow the instructions.

It is easy and absolutely secure. The test is carried out automatically. As a result of testing, the developers will be able to understand the completeness of app functionality on different Apple devices.

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

hello,
nice job with the mobile app !
I forgot what is the utility of the QVT token and can't find the whitepaper anymore,
can you help me find out please ? Smiley
thanks !
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

hello,
I forgot what is the utility of the QVT token and can't find the whitepaper anymore,
thanks !
Hello,
Information from white paper has not disappeared. We only disbanded it by categories: usage rules, FAQ and privacy policy. You can find all the information you need about the platform and the token in these sections:
https://qvolta.com/faq.html
https://qvolta.com/fees.html
https://qvolta.com/terms.html
https://qvolta.com/privacy.html
QVT tokens are used to reduce comission fee, you can get 50% discount if you create your trade ad using QVT tokens.

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

🔥Qvolta is running a CONTEST!🔥
👉All you need: make your own creative tweet about John McAfee and Qvolta, tag @officialmcafee & @Qvolta_Wallet.
💰Prize fund: 5,000 QVT + EXCLUSIVE QVOLTA T-SHIRT!
🏆The winner will be the one whose post John McAfee will retweet first!
🏁It's better to hurry up while John is in a good mood.
📣Examples of tweets you can see here https://twitter.com/officialmcafee
🔥The rules are extremely simple so anyone can win! Good luck! 🙌

revenant2017

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

hello,
thanks !
To make this things easy for you. QVT will be the utility token that you're going to have if you're going to initiate a trade. Whether placing a buy order, or a sell order. You pay a certain amount of QVT base on the amount of trades your going to have. Roughly 10x smaller than the traditional P2P trade.
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

hello,
thanks !
To make this things easy for you. QVT will be the utility token that you're going to have if you're going to initiate a trade. Whether placing a buy order, or a sell order. You pay a certain amount of QVT base on the amount of trades your going to have. Roughly 10x smaller than the traditional P2P trade.
Thanks for your help, sir!

kikiyo

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Qvolta mobile app for iOS is already released for public test. You can help us to create the amazing mobile app.

1. Leave your email address for the invite to the public test https://goo.gl/forms/7AiS9Qtt1PXQWPaJ3;

It is easy and absolutely secure. The test is carried out automatically. As a result of testing, the developers will be able to understand the completeness of app functionality on different Apple devices.
I am very glad that the Qvolta mobile app for iOS is already released for public test, hopefully many people are trying and happy to use it.
I see the daily transaction volume of Qvolta in coinmarketcap below $ 100 USD, is that correct?
DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I am very glad that the Qvolta mobile app for iOS is already released for public test, hopefully many people are trying and happy to use it.
I see the daily transaction volume of Qvolta in coinmarketcap below $ 100 USD, is that correct?
It varies, at the moment it's about $1000, average value is ~$3000-6000.

DIYOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

⚡️ The recent updates:

- The page-proofs in the menu of the message window and the "My Ads" section are fixed;
- The bug when leaving personal cabinet is fixed;
- The content of the Qvolta Wall section is updated;
- The bug in the case of creating a new wallet is fixed.

👌Check Qvolta platform on your own experience to make sure it's easy to use https://qvolta.com/

And don't forget to buy some Bitcoin or Ethereum🤑

#QvoltaUpdates

menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:26 AM

Good news is, even at wojak McDonald's wage you can still afford a good amount of QVT 😂
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

Haha:)) I know a couple of tottally obscure dash forks that ate only listed on craptopia and have more volume and mcap than qvt. We have huge exchanges like Hitbtc and Okex and nothing. I really hope the team ups their game before exchanges decide to delist due to no volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: