Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:52:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is the best way to invest?  (Read 27235 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

Yeah it is an opportunity if you get to buy ICO coins . But we should be very careful on the selection of coins. We should make a research of the particular coin we are going to buy. Volume of the coin and its market cap are to be observed since that help us to predict whether the coin is worthy or not.
If the coin is good, do buy it because we can gain more profit of it at the end. Because sooner or later everyone will start buying it at the higher price while we would have bought it at discounted rate.

THIS ^^^

Also, if you're into trading, it helps you understand what makes the coin go up and down if you're participating thruought the whole ICO. You learn a lot! A lot of people just want to get exchanges on so they can dump or trade, but if you find a good project w/ a prestigious team, it's always better to HODL and support! It'll go a long way!
Those kind of projects are in high demand but in short supply, finding an ico that is worth your money is very difficult these days, it seems the days of icos are coming to an end due to a combination of regulations and scammers flooding the market with useless icos.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

With all the bonuses and a very much lower price during ICO is definitely the best way to invest if and only if that token has a good potential. There is an exception. When a token is just any other ICO scam or just any other PnD then it is not best to invest in ICO.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

best way to invest - buy on deeps, because i see a lot of coins which go lower than their ICO price when they listed somewhere, ANS ( now NEO ) a lot of time cost -x2 from ICO price.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:50:06 PM

No. It's shit. You're subsidising developer and speculator greed and it guarantees a bunch of people itching to shit on you.

Release it into the wild and then judge it.
I as a beginner in this coin business is confused also if ico just as nonsense just according to your reason, so it's better how to make our altcoin can be increased?

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:54:33 PM

Well if you have really great instincts to tell whether an ICO is not a scam or a failure in the end, then yes it is the best way to invest. Imagine investing your money to a lot of very cheap coins that will rise exponentially in the long run. But if you are just a normal person like me who cant really tell which ICO will succeed (because there are so many altcoins turning out to be shitcoins), then its still a 50/50 gamble.

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

Yeah it is an opportunity if you get to buy ICO coins . But we should be very careful on the selection of coins. We should make a research of the particular coin we are going to buy. Volume of the coin and its market cap are to be observed since that help us to predict whether the coin is worthy or not.
If the coin is good, do buy it because we can gain more profit of it at the end. Because sooner or later everyone will start buying it at the higher price while we would have bought it at discounted rate.

THIS ^^^

Also, if you're into trading, it helps you understand what makes the coin go up and down if you're participating thruought the whole ICO. You learn a lot! A lot of people just want to get exchanges on so they can dump or trade, but if you find a good project w/ a prestigious team, it's always better to HODL and support! It'll go a long way!
Those kind of projects are in high demand but in short supply, finding an ico that is worth your money is very difficult these days, it seems the days of icos are coming to an end due to a combination of regulations and scammers flooding the market with useless icos.

ICOs are not the best way to invest, if they crate a huge hype, they're good to make money fast and quit. If no, the progress will take time and you can't wait them to develop the platform in couple of years.
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:09:14 AM

So far i am investing on INS and i this it is a good choice for me because they are very courageous and even though they arw only beginning their campaign and ico i think they will be successful

---
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:47:22 AM

No! I dont think that investing in ICO is the best way to invest. The best way is investing in Bitcoin, but this way need a big budget. You can choose invest in ICO, this is the most risky.
It is mean the ICOs are best way to invest for the people who has low budget although investment into the ICOs are high risk losing money but is not the risk is part of investment? Although we invest into the bitcoin doesn't mean it is free risk losing the values of investment due to there are no people who guarantee the price of bitcoin will be always going up every time, the problem is not come from the ICOS but it is come from us, how to choose the best ICOs and management of money before doing investing into the ICOs, it is more important to be learned by us.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:33:53 AM

No! I dont think that investing in ICO is the best way to invest. The best way is investing in Bitcoin, but this way need a big budget. You can choose invest in ICO, this is the most risky.
It is mean the ICOs are best way to invest for the people who has low budget although investment into the ICOs are high risk losing money but is not the risk is part of investment? Although we invest into the bitcoin doesn't mean it is free risk losing the values of investment due to there are no people who guarantee the price of bitcoin will be always going up every time, the problem is not come from the ICOS but it is come from us, how to choose the best ICOs and management of money before doing investing into the ICOs, it is more important to be learned by us.

Yes you're right. I guess that depends on everyone's opinion. But I also have the same opinion as you. In my opinion, cryptocurrency investment always has risks. If we do not want risky investments, we must invest into gold and silver. Or we can also buy houses and land, but we must choose a suitable location so that the price is high. But investing in all that money needs a lot and not everyone is able to do it. Invest into cryptocurrency is a solution for the middle class for those who want to invest. Because we can invest starting from any number. I'm not saying that ICO is the best investment, but I'm not saying that Bitcoin is the best investment. I just prefer Bitcoin rather than ICO.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Bitcoin is really safer your investment but it's true as you said investing in bitcoin need a big budget and profitability ratio/budget is low because the price of bitcoin is too high. Of course investing in ICOs are more risky than but if we research carefully projects before we participate then it'll help to reduce risk. Moreover if we are chose a good ICO then we can get big profit.
finvestor

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

ICOs are high-risk, high-reward investments instruments. It’s important to know how much one is willing to invest and potentially lose before participating in ICO. It could well turn to triple digit return, but could end up in 0 if not well researched and diversified.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

yes, if you can choose coin that will continue to grow, ico is the best way to invest. but when choosing ico coins, you have to be careful, because not all ico coins will succeed, if it fails, then you will lose.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

With all the bonuses and a very much lower price during ICO is definitely the best way to invest if and only if that token has a good potential. There is an exception. When a token is just any other ICO scam or just any other PnD then it is not best to invest in ICO.
For the past one year none of the ICO gave good returns and those who invested their bitcoin in those ICO have lost their money as the entire alt coin market went down when bitcoin had a bull run for months and still going strong and it is clear that investing in bitcoin was the biggest way to multiply your assets than investing in alt coins or any ICOs.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:26:48 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 08:05:36 AM by munareal

ICO is a good way to invest but not the best as there is a lot of scams associated with it. One must be very careful before investing in ICO as there is  high risk associated with them. More that half of the ICOs are scams. Research and do your due diligence as there are still good and promising coins.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

THIS ^^^

That very much depends on the project itself! if project is solid one then ICO is really best way to invest for that project but if you face with a scam project then you will be very sad eventually. so the question is not the ico but the project!
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

Investing in Altcoin, I think that's the smartest choice (talk about Trader's intuitions). Yes, Bitcoin is the best investment, but the question is, can you afford to invest in Bitcoin? Well, if so happens that you are a big time investor or a whale that can afford this kind of investment then it is good for you, but then again, these kinds of people are not the only ones who may call themselves investors, since they only have few capitals unlike of those whales.

So generally, investing in smaller coins, would be more logical, and there are so many choices. So I would suggest that you make investments to those Altcoins that you see fit (by doing your assignments ofcourse, if you know what I mean).
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

I am confused by the word "best". In general, I analyze the ICO market, you can decide that it is very promising and at the same time is difficult for a classical investor. However, we are seeing a shift towards e-commerce and online investing. If it is a question of "the best" - I choose ICO, but such as I am not so much today if to compare with FOREX. We are at the very beginning of the emergence of a new investment industry and this needs to be realized. To accept this fact is important today for those who want to find their well-being through investments. Roll Eyes

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

It depends. If you are cautious, enough smart and lucky to find good, trusted ICO that will be developing in future, then the money you will invest into it will give you the best profit. However, it is a very risky step. I would better trade.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
It depends on what you are doing. If you are blindly buying tokens without any research then it is not nearly good way to invest, but if you do deep research about project and team behind project and you find good project then it could be best way to invest. Just to add this - sometimes is better to wait bounty dumpers on etherdelta, in that time price is usually 10 times or even more below ico.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MikeBaloon

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

Right now the best way to invest would be buying bitcoin and selling it
at around 13k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: