Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Going Down Badly?  (Read 2504 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

Bitcoin was down due to the effect of segwit. Because of splitting that happen on August 1 all Altcoins and crytocurrencies will be affected. However I believe that after this segwit, bitcoin will started to raise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

Bitcoin was down due to the effect of segwit. Because of splitting that happen on August 1 all Altcoins and crytocurrencies will be affected. However I believe that after this segwit, bitcoin will started to raise again.
I believe that the bitcoin price will rise back again they are just withdrawing there bitcoin instead of holding them in exchange site because they heard that its not safe to save bitcoins to any exchange site before segwit activation done.
Hope that we can see more price increase because developers they are not doing wrong in bitcoin just to encourage other people to sell bitcoin and i think they are just upgrading and improving the use of bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

I believe that the bitcoin price will rise back again they are just withdrawing there bitcoin instead of holding them in exchange site because they heard that its not safe to save bitcoins to any exchange site before segwit activation done.
Hope that we can see more price increase because developers they are not doing wrong in bitcoin just to encourage other people to sell bitcoin and i think they are just upgrading and improving the use of bitcoin..

Yes I believe that the bitcoin price will rise back again.but they shows absloutly they are just withdrawing there bitcoin instead of holding them in exchange site and also because of They heard that its not safe to save bitcoins to any exchange site before segwit activation done. And conformly i said However I believe that after this segwit, bitcoin will started to raise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

The reason BTC is going down is because it's about 30% more profitable for miners to mine bitcoincash.
Merchants, exchanges and miners are switching to the bitcoin upgrade called bitcoin cash.
Many people are still unaware of the upgrade and will possibly be left behind and lose a lot of money as bitcoincash is quickly replacing bitcoin.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

The reason BTC is going down is because it's about 30% more profitable for miners to mine bitcoincash.
Merchants, exchanges and miners are switching to the bitcoin upgrade called bitcoin cash.
Many people are still unaware of the upgrade and will possibly be left behind and lose a lot of money as bitcoincash is quickly replacing bitcoin.

buy signal for BTC finally arrived Wink

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2056
Merit: 1188

Never selling

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

Another evidence less FUD post by the one of the greatest losers in bitcoin history, Kwuckduck.

It may be more profitable at the moment, but, merchants, exchanges and miners are not switching. Zero fucking evidence there pal.

Tell me though Kwuckduck, for humours sake, let's just say that bitcoin cash destroys the bitcoin core chain and becomes the new bitcoin. Will you then be posting FUD post after FUD post about that chain too as it crashes to new ATHs?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Another evidence less FUD post by the one of the greatest losers in bitcoin history, Kwuckduck.

It may be more profitable at the moment, but, merchants, exchanges and miners are not switching. Zero fucking evidence there pal.

Tell me though Kwuckduck, for humours sake, let's just say that bitcoin cash destroys the bitcoin core chain and becomes the new bitcoin. Will you then be posting FUD post after FUD post about that chain too as it crashes to new ATHs?
Some people just have a hate boner for Bitcoin and the top dog. Can't change that no matter how much reasoning you give, obviously miners will follow the money and some of them have indeed switched. I haven't done that yet and I probably never will.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

Many people are still unaware of the upgrade and will possibly be left behind and lose a lot of money as bitcoincash is quickly replacing bitcoin

That's unlikely since it doesn't offer any real advantages

Bitcoin Cash is more profitable to mine now since its mining difficulty dropped recently (due to lack of hashing power when it had been started in early August), and plenty of hashing power got poured into this coin, i.e. due to imbalance between the current difficulty and available hashrate. The difficulty will readjust soon, and this profitability will evaporate as fast as it emerged. To replace the original Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash would have to rise in price to parity with the former, but that would require tremendous amount of fiat injected into this wannabe Bitcoin replacement

wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:28:11 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 02:13:09 AM by wahb

Yes I believe that the bitcoin price will rise back again.but they shows absloutly they are just withdrawing there bitcoin instead of holding them in exchange site and also because of They heard that its not safe to save bitcoins to any exchange site before segwit activation done. And conformly i said However I believe that after this segwit, bitcoin will started to raise again.
yes there is no  doubt thatn bitcoin price will continue increase and very soon we will see that the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$. therefore i personally holding my bitcoin and not going to sell it in present time, i think in very beginning of this 2018 the price of bitcoin will even cross 7000$ so it will be more profitable if we manage to hold bitcoin tell the end of 2017.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

It isn't what's wrong with few days back it was 2200$ and now it is 4000 and you are saying it has badly gone down how give me a explaination to this every drop in price has a reason and i totally see a valid reason applied here stop complaining for no reason every advantage will have a small disadvantage and this minor drop is the small disadvantage
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

Some people just have a hate boner for Bitcoin and the top dog. Can't change that no matter how much reasoning you give, obviously miners will follow the money and some of them have indeed switched. I haven't done that yet and I probably never will.
I agree with. Those miners who hates BTC are those who are supporting now BCH. They are pumping BCH so that their newly created shitcoin will be same pricr as BTC which is will never happened. BTC will pump soon again while BCH dump until 1sats
LOL Grin!!! Are you kidding me? An altcoin has received a huge money invested from many trader on market like Bitcoin Cash falldown to @1 sat? If like your said, the value of Bitcoin Cash = zero and will be delist from anywhere, this situation is impossible happening.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

It isn't what's wrong with few days back it was 2200$ and now it is 4000 and you are saying it has badly gone down how give me a explaination to this every drop in price has a reason and i totally see a valid reason applied here stop complaining for no reason every advantage will have a small disadvantage and this minor drop is the small disadvantage
Exactly! There are some here who are just stupid and not even thinking right. I guess this speculation is really a trash. Why wouldn't he or she keep on checking the status rate of bitcoin before judging that bitcoin goes down badly. It doesn't make sense at all or maybe he needs a compliments or to be gone viral. Catching people's attention so that there is something to talk about. Whatever the fluctuations of bitcoin, it will rise again because many people are holding their coins so definitely it will just regain what it had lost and so on. It's doesn't go down badly after all.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:22:00 PM

is it all due to 1st August Bitcoin Fork??

This is completely normal! Every time the bitcoin price get to the highest level there most be a market correction which sometimes reduces the bitcoin value and then later grow from there.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: