Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dead...  (Read 8165 times)
Vegasdude

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

The OP is an idiot.... Grin
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Can you give any explanation why you have come to this conclusion? You can't as its clearly untrue. Even the 1st Aug Fork will make BTC stronger, I say,by my experience, BCC will exist only as an altcoin, it won't come to replace BTC. Please do some research before posting stupid topics here.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is dead. So I do not agree with you. Bitcoin I believe a lot and make many people. Bitcoin did not come to an end. I believe in the possibility of Bitcoin. It is your misconception.
I also never think if dead bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin alone will develop more rapidly this possibility only decline in foreign currency which led to the fall of the low prices on bitcoin. your words may be true it's only wrong course anyway bitcoin including one that had an important role in the market in the internet world thus bitcoin will never die unless bitcoin enthusiasts have already disappeared or no longer exists. and no investors who entrust their money in bitcoin.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

We have already heard such words lots of times before but yet bitcoin has survived.I don't know why these people are happy i spreading such FUD,they might be some big whale just trying to create panic and make use of the opportunity.But all the dust have started to settle down now.Every thing might be clear tomorrow by this time.We are surely going to witness that bitcoin would survive.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

I can not wait to wait for the hard fork for about 8 hours from now, if all the issues are true and bitcoin into several units then this is the beginning of death, because people will not be interested in hold bitcoin.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:45:38 PM

It will not be possible bitcointalk will die for bitcointalk can be run and in play ,, let alone more and more who play bitcointalk may be more advanced.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

I can not wait to wait for the hard fork for about 8 hours from now, if all the issues are true and bitcoin into several units then this is the beginning of death, because people will not be interested in hold bitcoin.

Just a few hours to go mate. But I don't think that bitcoin will be dead. Just look at the price and decide for yourself it is still above $2700. So that is a sign that bitcoin is still alive and kicking. The prediction on Aug 1 seems baseless to me. And if you think that because there is a looming split that will cause bitcoin to be dead then you are all wrong.

Can you give any explanation why you have come to this conclusion? You can't as its clearly untrue. Even the 1st Aug Fork will make BTC stronger, I say,by my experience, BCC will exist only as an altcoin, it won't come to replace BTC. Please do some research before posting stupid topics here.

You really can't argue to a person who have already closed their mind about bitcoin. There are alot of members here like that. I say that this split will do more good in bitcoin than harm. Bitcoin will really enjoy a good future which all of us are hoping to happen after the split.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

enjoy....

I usually do enjoy a good "Bitcoin is Dead" thread. Not only because they are a good indicator that bitcoin is in fact, not dead, but also because the OP's of such threads usually give us ludicrous, nonsensical fuddily amusing reasons in an attempt to sell us on the idea that bitcoin is dead/dying. And thus worth a good laugh.

OP, you didn't even bother putting forth any such effort.

Grade: F-

Please search the forum for "Bitcoin is Dead" and do some revision.
Susie_Mich

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

But there ae other currencies..
Did you hear about the REcoin?
Can it be a substitute?
As I know it is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals.
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

dont use your cash for 3 days! this is not possible in real life, bitcoin is a joke, bigoted software developer thought they dicovered money for future.

here you go...segwit, then x2.....then what?
followmenot

Activity: 533

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

I feel like there is still slight chance of bitcoin to die but it is definitely not now. We didn't even mine all bitcoins. There are many years ahead to finish mining all blocks.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:01:12 PM

It will not be possible bitcointalk will die for bitcointalk can be run and in play ,, let alone more and more who play bitcointalk may be more advanced.
Bitcoin talk is not going to die as far as bitcoins are alive and benefitting masses around the world. They are among the most expensive and demanded currency of the world. After the execution of Segwit, bitcoins are going to take a leap to the sky leaving fans on the top of the world. Bitcoins have bright future, I don’t think so they are going to die anyway.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:29:00 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 11:39:27 PM by Choyor

I think not, it's just that the current price is not as stable, still positive thinking.
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

Bitcoin users in the world are on the rise, so it's not that easy to make it die. Too much loss if bitcoin die.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

Everyone might thinking that august 1st is day of bitcoins death, but its the opposite of whats  everyone thingking about bitcoin. Event has began but the price still at high value ,i guess getting 4000$ this year is real.
dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:49:43 PM

btc is losing positions to my mind that is why i am think about investing in the new cryptos like IOTA or recoin
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:09:27 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. It have a critical condition right now. I believe bitcoin is continously flow in years and become approve new currency in the future.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:18:13 AM

I don't  believe if bitcoin dies and until now I still believe bitcoin will continue grow and grow.  Today is a very historic day for bitcoin with a hard fork to do to make bitcoin better in the future. And until now, bitcoin prices have reached $ 2850, and probably will continue to grow. I think this proves that the existence of bitcoin still exists till this day.
dennisrogon

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:37:08 AM

not really dead. bitcoin lower price this august but let we see
what is the update after this month. maybe it it boom again like
past month or year. many people that there life is a bitcoin
specially those programmer that they know all about bitcoin.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:06:06 AM

yes is dead now fuck, everyone losse money
I don't agree with you.Bitcoin has not come to an end.There are still a lot of people who keep on believing the potentials of bitcoin.And i'm certainly one of them.
I certainly agree to that, the bitcoin will not come to an end and bitcoin will never die. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin become very useful like you may use it in different kind of transaction such paying bills in online and many more. Lastly, I believe that bitcoin will survive in the future and it will help one's economy to grown up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: