Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dead...  (Read 8163 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

How can you say that bitcoin will die? I dont think it is happening soon because bitcoin now has been regulated plus it is becoming more known worldwide thus foreign investors might invest on them too.
I definitely agree with you. The bitcoins have just started to bloom now. The crypto world is surviving and becoming famous day by day just because of bitcoins. Bitcoins are the future of the world economy. I can’t figure out even a single reason for the bleak future of bitcoins. In the coming days, bitcoins are going to attract more attention.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

Stop mentioning the name of this altcoin for Christ sake. I can't understand why people are still comparing this two coins. The brain behind bcc will never work as I see things. Investor aren't scared of holding btc and if a majority of people do not trade and mine this altcoin bcc, how is it going to thrive? Let's see bitcoin as the btc we know and bcc as any other altcoin. Long live BTC!!!
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

yes is dead now fuck, everyone losse money
I don't agree with you.Bitcoin has not come to an end.There are still a lot of people who keep on believing the potentials of bitcoin.And i'm certainly one of them.
Well, I also not agree to that, the bitcoin will never die. Furthermore, as of now many people believe to the potential of bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin will survive in the future and it will good enough to one’s economy. Lastly, I believe to the potential of bitcoin and now bitcoin become very useful and long live bitcoin.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:37:31 PM

bitcoin is not dead.

You are a newbie but you know that bitcoin will not die, because you may know what benefits can be obtained from bitcoin, regardless of mining income, there may still be many that can be a bitcoin reference in order to stay alive
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

I do not care if bitcoin dies, because I do not have bitcoin, because my bitcoin I've sold all before the 1st of August, and I've also got the result of the sale of all my bitcoin  Smiley
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:22:36 AM

Oh wow really, and you still here ;-)

Meh! Bitcoin is real dude and its not gonna leave us until it reaches @50K USD in future and we enjoy the rude to moon and mars. Bitcoin has greater potential than you can imagine. It's applications in real life are yet to become reality. It is in its infancy stage and I'm pretty sure they will implement the real life applications pretty soon. This will create a new world of bitcoin with more people and investors using it as way of earning money. So it's not dead yet and it won't be ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

Many people saying that bitcoin is dead about 1year ago but what happen? Bitcoins still rises the value, Don't listen on fake news maybe the reason that's why youre saying the bitcoin is dead because you just want to buy bitcoins in low price.
Other people spreading fake news that bitcoin is dead to take advantage that they can buy more bitcoins in dump stage, Bitcoin is continiously going pump upto $5000 before the end of 2017.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:27:35 AM

"bitcoin is dead" says a nervous man for the 10th time. When will people just give up on this rhetoric. It's not even amusing anymore at all. :|

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:30:58 AM

I do not care if bitcoin dies, because I do not have bitcoin, because my bitcoin I've sold all before the 1st of August, and I've also got the result of the sale of all my bitcoin  Smiley

Too sad, but I bet you have learned your lesson, that you don't have to panic whenever there is a price drop, all you have to do is to hold your bitcoin, keep on earning it and you'll see in the end that all that you did is worth the wait. Also, bitcoin will never die to be honest, maybe it will be just a coin without a value, but not going to die.

It will remain out there, in the nothingness, here in the crypto world. But I'm sure that it will not going to happen because of all the success that bitcoin do have and going to have in the near future.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:40:52 AM

Too sad, but I bet you have learned your lesson, that you don't have to panic whenever there is a price drop, all you have to do is to hold your bitcoin, keep on earning it and you'll see in the end that all that you did is worth the wait. Also, bitcoin will never die to be honest, maybe it will be just a coin without a value, but not going to die.

It will remain out there, in the nothingness, here in the crypto world. But I'm sure that it will not going to happen because of all the success that bitcoin do have and going to have in the near future.
People stating that bitcoin is dead is the one who is in a dilemma whether it grows big and profit or not. As the user above stated be focused and earn that is possible. This will make a big change in the entire future. Right now the splitting into bitcoin and bitcoin cash generates a panic, now bcc is in uptrend whereas btc is down moving. This doesn't mean bitcoin is gonna die, its all about its developed phenomenon.

Mechill

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

It is not dead, in fact, it is still alive and kicking, we just got recovered and moving on to this Hard Fork drama, and I know that bitcoin will continue to rise and skyrocket again on the next few days.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

It is not dead, in fact, it is still alive and kicking, we just got recovered and moving on to this Hard Fork drama, and I know that bitcoin will continue to rise and skyrocket again on the next few days.
Other people keep on saying bitcoin is dead but still they are using it. Bitcoin is not dead price is still active in the exchange, yes true it will recover after this aug1 drama. It will keep on rising thats my prediction this year.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

Speak for yourself. Bitcoin is not dead... the price is just dropping which is inevitable considering we just experienced a huge bubble. All bubbles burst at some point. With that said, we are bottoming out on this dip and will rebound shortly close to almost $2,300. Then it will go back down to under $2,000 for a long time.

I think bitcoin is not dead also. Because the value of it is still rising, it is also falling but the good part of it is it is still alive. If there is still a value, it is still alive. Although it is falling apart, we the holders are still hoping for a good investment here in bitcoins.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

BTC is like Chuck Norris in crypto currency... It can't be dead...

Search for jokes about Chuck - same can be said about BTC  Grin
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

Nice example given though! Yeah, bitcoins can’t die till the last person has access to the internet.
Bitcoins are serving as a mode of payments and investment as well. Many people are investing in bitcoins day by day. Bitcoins yet have to bloom at peak. They won’t die but can be murdered.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

LOL. Good one. Chuck's joke has been going on for years. Seriously, BTC won't be dead because people has already full trust on the bitcoin system. It may have its up and down throughout its existence, but it would be very difficult for it to just crash because someone like BCH try to challenge it for dominance. If there is someone that is going to die, its BCH and not BTC. Many have already predicted its death, but now it is still standing and growing strong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

yes bitcoin is not dead and  will never dead. because bitcoin is now emerging as number one currency of the world, and very soon bitcoin will be starting as number one currency of the world, in fact the interest of the people in bitcoin is now increasing and specially the modern people are using bitcoin for online purposes where the interest of the modern people is too much.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:28:55 PM

Bitcoin dead??? No certainly not. Its alive and its more active then ever before. You can check any exchange its been traded most in these days and also check its price also.. highest price ever... so how can you say its dead?? I think its gona pump to 3.5k or 4k by the end of this year.. you can witness this by its recent price and pumping.
Pele Legend

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:48:25 AM

if BTC die i will all lost
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:50:13 AM

Bitcoin will not die if there are still many who use the bitcoin, so far bitcoin users are increasingly growing rather than diminishing. Bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is projected to be a legitimate transaction tool worldwide, even in some countries have legalized this digital currency. I also hope the government in my country come to legalize bitcoin as an official transaction tool. Hopefully, bitcoin continues to grow and attracted many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: