Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This YAK FUD it's a proof, that people has real interest on this coin  (Read 1081 times)
KrLos (OP)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:44:43 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2013, 04:26:53 PM by KrLos

I think this fud is for getting people off from mining, also for get cheaper coins...

I think this coin will have a future, and this FUD just set it up for bigger things.

Also maybe i'm wrong xDDD

~
anonynonanony

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:46:42 PM

theres some truth to this.. the longer this coin remains cpu only the more potential it has.
sugarwhale

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:48:06 PM

agreed
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:50:49 PM

Its not cpu only..............................
What future can there be for YET ANOTHER ALTCOIN?

Dervana

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:54:18 PM

No proof is being provided, not even proof that these guys had installed (ever had interest) in this coin.
fishboy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:55:18 PM

Its not cpu only..............................
What future can there be for YET ANOTHER ALTCOIN?

currently it is cpu only.... lolz another FUD Cheesy

relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:57:05 PM

I agree. YAC will probably just come out stronger after this. The source is clean, I didn't check the prebuilt binaries but I would be surprised if they were infected. As always people should be running these new clients in a VM though.
Boba

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:04:10 PM

Yacoin forever Cheesy
KrLos (OP)

Activity: 768

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:06:17 PM

I agree. YAC will probably just come out stronger after this. The source is clean, I didn't check the prebuilt binaries but I would be surprised if they were infected. As always people should be running these new clients in a VM though.

i run it on windows, and have no issue, all my wallets ar encripted, but the YAC one isn't, if there will be something, atleast my yak wallet should be clean...

So, i think that the other altcoiners, just seen who many attention this coin is making, and taking it form other alts, so they just want to kill this coin, but they're not going to succed xD
Julia Sanders

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:07:55 PM

There's absolutely no virus/trojan/malware in the YAC client. It's an excellent coin and I'd encourage as many people to download it and give it a try.
bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:12:04 PM

^ reverse psychology FUD.

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:19:17 PM

i run it on windows, and have no issue, all my wallets ar encripted, but the YAC one isn't, if there will be something, atleast my yak wallet should be clean...

So, i think that the other altcoiners, just seen who many attention this coin is making, and taking it form other alts, so they just want to kill this coin, but they're not going to succed xD

It's pretty obvious that this was a direct attack on YaCoin due to it's success.  They probably wanted to lower the price by scaring people off.

Agreed, YaCoin just comes out looking stronger.

Some folks with some security skills should liase with zhaojundong about securing the website (and protecting from DDOS).  Also he needs to get the YaCoin binaries onto Github or source forge, with some sha1 checksums next to the downloads (so people can verify the files have not been modified by any baddies).

Just my 2 cents.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
nullbitspectre1848

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:23:32 PM

It's pretty obvious that this was a direct attack on YaCoin due to it's success.  They probably wanted to lower the price by scaring people off.

Agreed, YaCoin just comes out looking stronger.

Some folks with some security skills should liase with zhaojundong about securing the website (and protecting from DDOS).  Also he needs to get the YaCoin binaries onto Github or source forge, with some sha1 checksums next to the downloads (so people can verify the files have not been modified by any baddies).

Just my 2 cents.

Problem is, even if its just a smear campaign, just like in real politics, far too many people are swayed by the 'what-if' scenarios, hence the molest-o-scanners at airports, and dwindling freedoms with no organized resistance.  We are all going to 'hell', care of pathetic low-life 'leaders' and the dumb lemmings that follow them off the cliff.  Ain't democracy grand?

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:24:04 PM

This North Korea FUD it's a proof, that people has real interest on this country

What is fucking wrong with you? Does the need to be an early adopter burn your brain and destroy every bit of logic inside you?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: