Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:52 AM

Some says that money is not important, i think we should just face the reality. Money is essential for us to live everyday especially with our nature that mostly are greedy, we tend to like to get things here and there, and the only thing that we could use to get many things is the money.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

Money can sustain the needs of their child so that's why they work abroad. They work because of their child to have a better life. So money is important not in all people but those who think that they have a better life using money.
Undoubtedly, today's existence without money is unthinkable. They are a leading factor in our survival. Money is a necessity
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

Money can sustain the needs of their child so that's why they work abroad. They work because of their child to have a better life. So money is important not in all people but those who think that they have a better life using money.
Undoubtedly, today's existence without money is unthinkable. They are a leading factor in our survival. Money is a necessity
in the 21st century these small paper sheets have become masters of our society, and the number of their zeros (the more, the better) gives them all greater power

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

Money is surely important. It helps us to buy things we needed for everyday life. It makes us happy to know that we provide our family with enough money to buy anything they need even in exchange is to be apart from them. We can buy anything with money except time. Spending time with our family and love ones is really important. Taking care of them and showing our love for them is enough to make them happy and for you as well who only wants the best for them. We can earn money anywhere as long as you strive hard but we can't turn back time that should be spent to our family and love ones.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:18 AM

Money is important. Like technology, money can give us a better life, a better future. Money helps us to sustain our needs, and to help others and to help our family.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
Yes,money is very important in one of us because we need it in our daily life especially for buying foods.food is the thing that very much important in this world.we need also money by transportation in our daily worked.without money,we don't have anything in this world.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:38 PM

As you mention the money are basically resources to buy more goods for everyday life. And in order to be happy, you need to learn how to make money to buy all these necessary things. That simple true.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

Money is a means of existence,is a resource.Money is a good servant but a bad master!Money should be as much to them at all not to think,even when you want something expensive for others to buy,it means what is measured by earthly success

bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:22 AM

Money is important because you can buy things with it. In other words, It's not important, the food you eat, the clothes you wear are important. If you have everything, why would you need money? It could make you happy in some situation but not always. If you are sick for example, no amount in the world could get your health back, If you lost your family, no money could bring them back either.

If you have your beloved ones and everything you wishes for however, then money could definitely make you happy. I also don't believe in the drugs, girls, alcohol lifestyle, If you are wishing for money to do these things then you shouldn't. The true happiness come from helping people using that money.

Yes money is important even some says that it is the root of all evil, the love of it. money this time can do everything with money nothing is imposible to achieve. But money can cause a lot of trouble, having a lot of money needs a lot of protection from the bad people. person must know how to manage it in order to make it stable or make it grow, like investing in btc.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:14:35 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

We really cant blame parents for living their children to look for money abroad. Good or bad it is a big sacrifice for both parents to leave their children behind just to earn for their future.
arafat1209

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Money requires every man. But it is not possible for everyone to earn money. It is very difficult to earn good money and earn money in a dishonest way is very easy to earn. It is very difficult to walk around the world today. Many can not be happier than money.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:59:05 AM

I firmly believe money can not buy true happiness. I do think that having money to a certain level takes away a lot of stress in life which could hinder happiness to a point. Money is definitely not proportional to happiness in my experience though. There's much more to life that matters more and brings more fulfillment than money and material objects. One thing I do think money enables is a variety of potentially meaningful experiences you can afford to be involved in. That's really my main goal for accumulating money at this point.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

Money is important in our life because we cannot buy things we need if we have no money. If we do not buy what we need we cannot live. If we have money, everything is possible.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
telcell

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

Money should be used as a form of means and not to be an end goal.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

in the present time money is very important even many people are willing to wander just to make money and leave family ... to live better life pinancial but money is not everything and can not buy happiness literally
Money is your means of survival. The man who hates the money has acquired them in a dishonest way; the man who respects them has won them
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:53:07 AM

Money is important because you can buy things with it. In other words, It's not important, the food you eat, the clothes you wear are important. If you have everything, why would you need money? It could make you happy in some situation but not always. If you are sick for example, no amount in the world could get your health back, If you lost your family, no money could bring them back either.

If you have your beloved ones and everything you wishes for however, then money could definitely make you happy. I also don't believe in the drugs, girls, alcohol lifestyle, If you are wishing for money to do these things then you shouldn't. The true happiness come from helping people using that money.

Yes money is important even some says that it is the root of all evil, the love of it. money this time can do everything with money nothing is imposible to achieve. But money can cause a lot of trouble, having a lot of money needs a lot of protection from the bad people. person must know how to manage it in order to make it stable or make it grow, like investing in btc.
Money is a means of exchange, which can not exist without produced goods and people capable of producing them. The money are not the means the lazy ones

DodsonHayden

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:11 AM

I think it is a right decision. Because they want the best for their children that means they need money. That's how it works.
Money is important because it is the way we can improve our lifes conditions.
schade.nunamann

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

Sometimes I look at rich people and wonder if they are happy. Sure, they have better houses, better clothes, better entertainments. But anyway they have almost the same problems as we do. Like truth and lie, cheating, making friends..
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

Coz you can buy a lot of things with money like house,car, food etc
gliskowitz

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

Parents need to take care of their children. That means they have to give them all their love, educate and help to find a good job. Becides lots of clothes, toys, high-quality food and so on. That's what I'd do for my children and that's what everyone would like to do. That means they  need money. A lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: