Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

You have money you may be not happy, you arent happy if you not have money
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

money is something that we need in our life. it has power that if you are possessed to it, it can destroy your life. money can change someones life and also it can destroy.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:52 AM

Yes money is one of many factors can makes us happy. If you have lots of money but those money were earned through your hard work then you can buy many material things that you want to have. This fulfillment in buying those things makes you happy.

Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Money is good it can give you comfort and convenience. How do you define happiness, if for you happiness=money then it's your choice. Again money is good, but it's biblical that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. So use your money in a right way and right purpose.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is really essential for us to live because we need it to buy all of our daily necessities in life. Without money, it would be difficult because we can't buy food, pay our bills, buy clothes and a lot more. Money is not the root of happiness, people can be happy in many ways.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

Money makes life easy to live,lacks of money is the root of all evils while love of money make someone  happy. Money promote someone status in the society and among his /her colleagues but we must know that money cannot give joy when it comes to critical issues of someone health.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Money serves as a medium of exchange that can facilitate exchange. The person who will make the exchange does not need to exchange with goods, but simply use the money as a medium of exchange. the difficulties of exchange by bartering can be overcome by exchange of money.
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:26:52 AM

Money is a really good system of control which prevents human it reaching it's true potential.
It places limits on you and helps drag all the wealth of the world up to the top 1% and higher. It isn't money that brings happiness, But living a comfortable life. We easily produce enough resources for everyone to live very comfortably. Then we can develop new tech to increase this even more.
Money is what has created greed, greed wasn't a thing before then...
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

You already mention why money is so important to all of us. Aside from the basic reason why we need it in our life to survive. Honestly speaking money can make us happy. Specially when we can buy what we want.

rexanLAV

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

You have money you may be not happy, you arent happy if you not have money
Thats true. Its the f@ lap.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

I think money is important to our lives.
But remember also that money is not everything.
about your cousin is not good to me, the happiness of a child should get the affection from his parents.
But if indeed the economy hampers his life. for me it's okay because your cousin is working for the future of his two children. Grin
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:13 AM

Money is one of the basic needs of man to live, specially now our modern government.   Because if you don't have money you can't buy anything like food, pay for electricity, water, education, dress, and etc...
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Some parents sacrifice their happiness for the happiness of their children, that is why they are willing to leave their children and work abroad. My father works abroad ever since I was 7 years old and now that I am 24, he's still there working for us. It's hard for us because we cannot be with him on special occasions or just everyday. Money is important in society, yes, that is the reason why some sacrifice.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

he existence of money provides an easier alternative to transactions than the more complex, inefficient, and less suitable barter used in modern economic systems because it requires people who have the same desire to exchange and also difficulties in determining value. Efficiency earned by using money will ultimately encourage trade and labor division which will then increase productivity and prosperity.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money can be anything that can serve as a store of value-people can save i and can use it later.It is a unit of account which provides a common base for prices and it is a medium of exchange wherein people can use to buy and sell from one another.
Dasun rubasinghe

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

Money is one of the most important thing in this world. because with money you buy whatever you want but one thing is for sure you can't buy happiness . In money if you want something that you sure really want you can buy it .

to carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution and production required an object or tool that serves to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready made goods that are sold to the public.
nim12345

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

I think money is a one of the most important thing in our life.Money will definitely bring happines for us. But some of them earn money in bad ways.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Money is important the iportant in our lifestyle. Money can't buy happiness but can save life. Some other countries if you don't have no money you will die in hunger and when your are not good in health.
tgmadushanka

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Now every one looking to earn Money .. Legally or Un legally .. now most of people try to earn money using un legal method.. Shocked
Because everything depend on money... Grin
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

money is the way we get the things we need and desire.Money is any good that is widely used, and money use to buy thing or, the sum that you have in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: