Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
deevo78

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

Money in traditional economics is defined as any generally accepted means of exchange. The exchange instrument can be any object that can be accepted by everyone in the community in the process of exchange of goods and services. wikipedia, and money can also make us happy can also make us miserable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

For me as a father i dont want to left my children just for money, i would rather work hard here in my country just to be with my children. Money is important but what important the most is my children i want to be with them because we dont know our future, when is our last stay here in this earth so i want to be with them no matter what.
syntaxerror797

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Money makes the world go round. It is not considered as one of the basic needs of a man but it sure is needed in order to provide all the those basic needs. Foods is on of those basic needs. They are bought in stores and in buying foods, you need money to pay for it. Barter change isn’t allowed in this generation anymore. Another is shelter, it can also be provided by buying all materials needed to build a shelter. But the most important basic need of man is love, this is the only need that cannot be bought with money. It depends to the person whether they will be happy or not. Money is what eveybody wants but there are many things money can’t buy in this world and that includes Life.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is important in this current society because it is a protection. It is not at all necessary though when you think about it.

A society based on UNSELFISH SHARING and barter (I have this that you need, you have that which I need) could work just as well.

It's selfishness and greed that has created a system that revolves around money, but it is not at all needed.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

Money can use to buy our basic needs in life and also it helps us to build or achieve our dreams and goals in our life.
We need to be a hardworking person to earn money for our future.
In this world, if you don't have money you can do some things only but not everything, unlike if you have a lot of money
you can do a lot of things.
Also, we need to value the money that we earned, learn to have savings.
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

this system wants us to believe that the money is one of the more important things in life
but i guess oxygen, water, friendship, family and alot of other things are more important
but with money, we just throw alot of things up and just focus on getting more and more money while we're all gonna die and we'll only take morals not materials
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Everyone has his/her priorities. It's a pity they have to leave their small children, but it's their choice, maybe soon they will be able to take the children to the foreign country, too. Anyway, no money - no honey.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:03:34 PM

Sometimes I look at rich people and wonder if they are happy. Sure, they have better houses, better clothes, better entertainments. But anyway they have almost the same problems as we do. Like truth and lie, cheating, making friends.
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

money is very important for our daily activities, money is a daily need for humans
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

To be honest our world is becoming a materalistic society , which is us humans depend or base on the money we worshiping the money instead of God. We need love not money , we need happiness not some sort of types of gadgets, we need home , family , and God. To be honest us humans been changing , as of now the most important thing in our lives is money , money molding us to different person , a person which is becoming a greedy person , a selfish person that they tend to value their money instead on their lives or their sons. We cant share the problems with the money right? We cant even talk to them , and they cant even show an affection to you! Money cant buy happiness, love and family. Sad but the truth money are now controlling us , sometimes we kill , we commited crimes to have or to get a money. We judge a people or a person by the status of their lives , if they are rich or poor.

Yes we need money , but we cant take it when we die.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
1083ivangod

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Money-absolute evil! Money it is one of instruments of enslavement of human mind, they replace fetters, collars, lashes. So given rise and transformed (formed) in slaves people who aren't able to wish freedom didn't teach to be free them. But they wish to have own slaves. Slaves aren't independent, and for survival, first of all, money is necessary for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: