Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

They won't be happy ut somtimes it's necessary if money is not enough.
ni short, no. Money does notbring happiness, bu it can help though

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

Some people say that money can't buy health, can't buy happiness, can't buy love, so money is not important. To be honest, the rich never show off their wealth, only idiots do it. I said that money can buy you supplements, which can make you sick and have the money to buy medicine. I say money can let you walk around, you can eat, drink, play, you can buy what you want, which people without money can't do. Then I said, money can't buy love, but you can in the love the road is smooth, think don't you go out dating need not money, is eating an apple with your girlfriend, that's not romantic, but humble. So money is important.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

Money 😁 we all want money right ?? Money it is one thing that we need in our daily life .If you have it you will buy all your needs for yoursel and for your family. And sometimes you can't go out to without it in your pocket . some people use money for wrong doings like using it to buy drug and do crimes .
nimantha123

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

I think money is a one of the major thing in our life.
People do various kinds of jobs for earning money.
But unfortunately some of the people earn money in bad ways.
Present society it is a big problem in  the world.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

Money is important because that is our daily need nowadays that why we are working so hard to earn good profit for our better future, I think if your cousin has a good reason why they are leaving their children I think will be good, but for me it is better if one of them will stay to look into their children and just don't let their children in a maid.
Nipuna

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Money is very impotent thing of life.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is important in every person you can not leave without money now a days you will never be happy and can not buy anything you want to
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:22:24 PM

Indeed most people think money can buy happiness, I think money can not buy happiness if we can not accompany our children grow to grow into adolescence and adult later. Wrong or true the act of leaving the child and working abroad all back to their own life needs, whether they at that time had no other choice but to work abroad. Our children need to be supported financially to be able to continue their schooling and meet all their needs, but also direct parental guidance that their grandparents may not be able to represent because of their different times and behaviors. But we all hope this does not happen to us or our families. How wonderful if we can always accompany our children until they marry a family and have grandchildren. Money is indispensable in our lives, I'm sure if we can take a moment and discuss with our spouses how to plan our family's financial budget to avoid our financial problems.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Sadly, without money it's difficult money. Of course you can have all the money you want and don't be happy. But if you don't have any, it means that you are constantly fighting to pay your bills, buy your food etc, so you always have to think how to manage your money to more or less survive
It'ss very difficult in these conditions to be happy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Money may not buy happiness, but I`d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus. 
buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

why is money so important in our life ?
because what we want is bigger than how much money we have,
so we feel always less and less in other hand we always make planing to have something that we want.
when we just let our life running without catching our imagination.
everything will be ok.
we can see in our society, many poor people are happy with their life even having no money.
they never dreaming having manything that they couldn't get,
but a normal people always imagine over and over than the can do in their life, that's why they proof their life just for getting much money and much money.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

why is money so important in our life ?
because what we want is bigger than how much money we have,
so we feel always less and less in other hand we always make planing to have something that we want.
when we just let our life running without catching our imagination.
everything will be ok.
we can see in our society, many poor people are happy with their life even having no money.
they never dreaming having manything that they couldn't get,
but a normal people always imagine over and over than the can do in their life, that's why they proof their life just for getting much money and much money.

Money is important because without money we cant buy food, colthes, house and others. In this world money works everything, without money we people cant survived for living.
sa123

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Money is one of important part in our life.Now every one looking to earn Money. Legally or Un legally.now most of people try to earn money using un legal method.. I think without money can't be live in the world.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Money is everything in this world, but lets not forget, that money is everyTHING in this world. Things all around the world are up with money, all of it has equivalent price and without money we cant have them, that is why MONEY is everyTHING.
therefore people are getting tired at work just to have money to gain basic needs and afford to buy what their children's NEED and that not enough as a parent we want to give our children's WANTS! with money, we can give our loved ones things that they really want and that will give so much happiness to them and that happiness will give us contentment.
Tuyok

Activity: 115

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

I do not see money as an important thing, but I do call it a necessity. I have to admit, almost everything we do nowadays require money and I do not blame anyone why money is so important to them. Just remember guys, it the the main reason why there is corruption and the hunger for power is getting a lot worse these days.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

First is we all have different perspective of happiness , but for me first is money cannot buy happiness we all know that it is important now a days cause all you need money to survive. The true definition of happiness is you feel comfortable to the things you do , where you know that it's happy. And I just want to share some theory , by any chance do you know the theory of happiness by epicurus? , it said that you only need to think happiness put a smile on your face something like that. And on the other hand money is really important.

And to the topic that is that right to give to their parents their child and go to some country and earn? , there are two situation either their sons will understand why? , or by lack of attention to their own parents maybe it will result to some rebel thing. But that's what parents do they sacrifice their own happiness for the sake of their children. But back to the topic actually yes for me it's yes they will earn and save it to give brighter future for their children.

Link:(theory of epicurus) http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/epicurus/
sarangahagd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Money is  most important thing in our life.all the people are trying to earn money  in different way.but money is not the life.we can buy anything using money.but we can never buy hapiness using money.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

yes indeed money is very important in everyday life without money we can not live, but remember not everything can be bought with money.

Not that bad, we can live without money as the primitive people who do not know about money, or the way the scout boy uses nature to meet his needs.

mrDimple

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

everything needs sacrifice. they want to improve their life and they want their children to have a good life .. if they can not watch or notice their child as it grows their children can understand the difficulties and tired of their parents for them.

why is money important in our  life?
That's right money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things that we need in our day today life. so money is important in human life. because if you have no money you can die.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

money also refers to our lives including it that it will deplete our needs in this life that runs our lives when you have money at the time you can do all you want. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: