Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a
hello, please change my wallet.
I wrote the number of an already existing stock exchange 0xcaab5e1026c416a553b40b2da1ef8f55b5dbf2bc
here is my new myetherwallet: 0x4464c5Ed30d4EBb779E9832e2134f63658eb56a4
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

Change of terms of company since participants executed all actions DECEPTION is named. Thought of some independent public accountants tell that a page falls short of the real. Not whatever public accountants can check a page for private messages or you think that here foolish people. I on a page have all information: my name that I can prove, all the personal information in open access, there are reports and comments. If under your posts nobody puts Likes and comments, then it is not My guilt, as a proprietor of page. It is indicated in terms, to do reposts, about Likes and comments not words. But you all exactly counted up her as FAKE. Now I understood why for a manager negative rating. We draw conclusion. All the successes!
Cryptozond

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:16:25 PM

Why did you post all these criterias AFTER successful ending of campaign?
And why during whole campaign's time we had "OK" status?

I totally agree with the statement! It looks like you intentionally appropriated the status "OK" to all participants, so they promote your project and after the end of the bounty campaign you unexpectedly put new criteria and most of the participants rejected! As a result it turns out that all the participants promoted the project for free. Best Bounty Campaign!  Huh

papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

We asked external auditors to join us at the very end of the campaign to revise all the participants, so it's not about methodology they use (it's also was done automatically, not manually).
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:47 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a
hello, please change my wallet.
I wrote the number of an already existing stock exchange 0xcaab5e1026c416a553b40b2da1ef8f55b5dbf2bc
here is my new myetherwallet: 0x4464c5Ed30d4EBb779E9832e2134f63658eb56a4
Thank you.

Could you kindly text to our bounty manager in https://t.me/papyrusglobal
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Dear participants of bounty campaign,

First of all, no rule has been changed. Point 3 in General rules (available at the website https://papyrus.global/bounty) says:

- One user can participate only with one account. In case that we note any double-registrations, duplicate accounts (except the initial one) will be permanently banned from the campaign. Any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Second, the share of tokens to be distributed to bounty participants has not changed - it's still 2% of PRP designated for TGE Round 1.
The thing is how they will be distributed. We aim to reward all participants who really contributed to our campaign - bring brand awareness and new followers and supports.

In case someone shares posts with 3000+ audience of bots or "mutual subscriptions" profiles, the information would circulate in these groups so no really effort would be done to promote our project. Instead, there are participants, who shares with real audiences, write posts and make their best to spread around the world the idea of Papyrus.

We don't mind to share 2% of PRP among all the participants in the lists. But would it be fair in the case of the above mentioned examples? We believe it wouldn't be. If you have another opinion - just text us in Telegram or via info@papyrus.global.
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:31 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:07:49 PM by Emerphesis2

We asked external auditors to join us at the very end of the campaign to revise all the participants, so it's not about methodology they use (it's also was done automatically, not manually).
That's your fault, not ours. We accepted the initial conditions and acted in accordance with them. You as an employer must pay us.
The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share.
That's will be totally fair.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

That's your fault, not ours. We accepted the initial conditions and acted in accordance with them. You as an employer must pay us.
The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share.

"The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share."

Could you clarify a bit this idea?
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

I totally agree with the statement! It looks like you intentionally appropriated the status "OK" to all participants, so they promote your project and after the end of the bounty campaign you unexpectedly put new criteria and most of the participants rejected! As a result it turns out that all the participants promoted the project for free. Best Bounty Campaign!  Huh
Yes, that is true. I think it's a cheap trick to get a promotion for free, very embarrassing Angry
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

I think this situation will negatively affect the name of the company and will adversely affect its development !!!
Emerphesis2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

"The external auditors should check how the bounty manager performed his job, and if something is wrong, then he(she) must pay to all hired staff out of his(her) share."

What you gonna do with all, as you said, "fakes" (with real names and photos, seriously?) like me and others?
You have several options:
a) Dismiss this decision and pay from bounty pool as usual. Reputation - neutral.
b) Due to the fact that the audit identified these "low-quality" accounts, do not pay them from the bounty pool. But since the work was done, take the courage to pay for this work from the share of that member of the team who organized the work with the bounty and PR, because this situation is are direct result of his work. Reputation - positive.
c) Don't pay anything and became are sc*m. Reputation - negative.
I don't want to harm the company and always wish success, really. And I still hope that you will choose the right decision following the interests of the company and investors.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

Admin,
could you contribute me to the blog campaign table.
I wrote an article about Papyrus on the portal (blog) about cryptocurrencies: http://cryptoinfo.top/cryptonews/papyrus-ecosistema-internet-reklamy.html

For some reason, I did not get into a spreadsheet and in the end did not get steaks.
Please correct this.

My details:
Bitcointalk profile: Cryptozond https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1190894
My Ethereum wallet:
0xE09319CEB0C8cf2029e27F85E1Bcb1159c63aF8e

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:27:34 AM

Guys, the bounty Manager always reserves the right to change or add rules if considered necessary.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

Yes, that is true. I think it's a cheap trick to get a promotion for free, very embarrassing Angry

Sharing posts with friend lists consisted of bots IS NOT A PROMOTION. It's a falsification and theft of stakes reserved for fair contributors.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

What you gonna do with all, as you said, "fakes" (with real names and photos, seriously?) like me and others?
a) Dismiss this decision and pay from bounty pool as usual. Reputation - neutral.
b) Due to the fact that the audit identified these "low-quality" accounts, do not pay them from the bounty pool. But since the work was done, take the courage to pay for this work from the share of that member of the team who organized the work with the bounty and PR, because this situation is are direct result of his work. Reputation - positive.
I don't want to harm the company and always wish success, really. And I still hope that you will choose the right decision following the interests of the company and investors.

Thank you for your explanation.

We indeed follow the interests of the company and investors.
Why do you ignore the rule 3 in the General rules of the campaign? As mentioned there, any falsification will cause a ban. The "work done" that violates the rules is not a work done.

And one more thing - we follow the interests of the community. Would it be fair to reward everyone equally even though someone cheat on promotion? If you personally believe that you've been unfairly put into "fake" category, please, ask our manager in Telegram to consider your case.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 11:29:18 AM by papyrus.global

Admin,
could you contribute me to the blog campaign table.
I wrote an article about Papyrus on the portal (blog) about cryptocurrencies: http://cryptoinfo.top/cryptonews/papyrus-ecosistema-internet-reklamy.html

For some reason, I did not get into a spreadsheet and in the end did not get steaks.
Please correct this.

My details:
Bitcointalk profile: Cryptozond https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1190894
My Ethereum wallet:
0xE09319CEB0C8cf2029e27F85E1Bcb1159c63aF8e

Hi! For some reason I couldn't find you in the table, though I see that article is nice.
Have you registered properly in Blog&Media campaign? Could you please text to our manager in Telegram so that we could resolve your issue? Please, do this asap.
Emerphesis2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:35:11 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 03:04:03 PM by Emerphesis2

Why do you ignore the rule 3 in the General rules of the campaign? As mentioned there, any falsification will cause a ban. The "work done" that violates the rules is not a work done.

And one more thing - we follow the interests of the community. Would it be fair to reward everyone equally even though someone cheat on promotion? If you personally believe that you've been unfairly put into "fake" category, please, ask our manager in Telegram to consider your case.
Perfect! Now you called me a liar. Take my tokens yourself.
PS. Quickly checked other participants in my copy of your "big private table", ha-ha, you must fire your auditor, it is a full random. Your auditor ELENA fulfilled only one task - increased payments to one participant at the expense of others. Who wants to see this, pm me.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

Perfect! Now you called me a liar. Bye.

You couldn't find any quote from us that will resemble your last statement.
We pursue a constructive approach to working with a community. As mentioned - if you have personal sense of unfairness (that something went wrong with evaluation of your bounty effort) - we really glad to consider your arguments via Telegram or info@papyrus.global.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:52:42 PM

We pursue a constructive approach to working with a community. As mentioned - if you have personal sense of unfairness (that something went wrong with evaluation of your bounty effort) - we really glad to consider your arguments via Telegram or info@papyrus.global.
you sure must be responded Huh?? one thing you should know, if it was done at the beginning. it does not matter to us, but this is when it's all over. you crossed us off the list of participants, is that fair Huh for me it is very funny  Grin Grin Grin
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

you sure must be responded Huh?? one thing you should know, if it was done at the beginning. it does not matter to us, but this is when it's all over. you crossed us off the list of participants, is that fair Huh for me it is very funny  Grin Grin Grin

Could you kindly elaborate on it, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: