Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

Papyrus will cope with blockchain scalability issue

It goes without saying that the blockchain is a fashionable trend in 2017. There are a lot of projects in adtech industry that aim to disrupt the way we interact with advertising. In a nutshell most of the projects claim that they will change the whole user experience regarding all the Internet, though these claims might be overvalued.

One of the biggest problem for digital advertising is ad fraud. The price for that is quite clear — over $16.4 billion and it’s still growing. In digital advertising the transfer of value goes through the following axes: advertiser-publisher-user. Advertisers bid for ad placements, publishers accept the bid, the ad impression is delivered, the ad is filled and the user’s ID is matched with that ad impression ID.

As blockchain is essentially a decentralised storage for all the transactions, and it has proven efficiency in finance and multiple other industries, then it could be a great idea to use in digital advertising, so that the value can be saved and not wasted if we implement mathematical proof and decentralisation, right?

Actually, there’s some doubts that blockchain can change the situation. Recent article by Forbes presents some concerns regarding it. The argumentation is simple: up to this date blockchain technology is very slow to handle that much number of transactions. For instance, Bitcoin’s blockchain process 7 transactions per second, whereas Ethereum’s one — around 13 transactions per second. In case of advertising, a single transaction occurs every time as ad is viewed. With millions of as impressions being delivered every second, it’s just not possible for the current technology development to process that much information.

So the question is really important. Why the Papyrus digital advertising platform will be a game changer?

It’s true that large ad networks and publishers generate hundreds of billions of ad clicks and at least two times more ad impressions annually. Using current technology any attempt to execute smart contracts for digital advertising will generate excessive costs. Our solution utilises an extension of the technology called state channel that is capable of supporting these high loads.

The idea of a state channel is not new. It underlies the scale-up solutions for Bitcoin and Ethereum ( as well as Lightning Network and Raiden Network). Papyrus is one of the first to customize it for the specific needs of AdTech. The technology aggregates state logs from DSPs, SSPs, and auditors. So the realisation of payment is based on the constant log exchange among parties.

In the typical state channels system the transaction takes place when the critical mass of obligations occurs (e.g. Bob owes Alice an amount of $). In the case of adtech, such a system would be feasible because of the need for a revision of impressions/clicks by an external auditor that will come later on. In the Papyrus ecosystem the auditor takes a direct part in the formation of the payment. This system is more efficient for adtech as all parties receive payments after all verification procedures.

Here is an example:

• Participants make deposits in the locker (thereby fixing some of its state) and then directly exchange with each other payments in the form of appropriately drawn up and signed transactions of the relevant block. This changes the balance of deposits in favor of one or the other participant.
  • Participants transfer the updated state of the blockchain (in the part related to their deposits) to each other and they can do this arbitrarily (of course, within the limits of deposits) without the costs of carrying out transactions in the detachment.
  • The final state is recorded in the blockchain only once — when the channel is closed. Or if one of the participants finds the incorrect behavior of the other. Let’s say that the participants will send about 200 thousand micropayments (for a total of $ 200) through one channel. In our initial assumptions this gives several tens of millions of channel opening / closing transactions per month. This is not trillions of transactions per month, but still too much for immediate processing in a public blockchain.

Papyrus has another solution: we can develop the idea of direct transmission of updates to the state of the blockchain outside of it and apply this approach directly to the opening / closing logic of the channel (originally performed in the blockchain). Let’s look at the opening / closing transactions for the dedicated nodes that will exchange the calculated updates of the public lockdown state with each other only occasionally publishing them to the blockchain itself (to update the balance of payments between the participants). The work of such nodes can be organized as a highly specialized block based on the Proof-of-Stake consensus where the blocks consist exclusively of opening / closing transactions. Participants will make large PoS deposits in a public blockchain and will be penalized for improper handling of these transactions.

To ensure guarantees of invariability and verifiability a specialized blockchain can lean on a public block writing down hashes of its blocks of transactions. Suppose one block of a specialized blockchain contains about 1 thousand transactions of opening / closing channels — in our initial assumptions this gives several tens of thousands of transactions in a public detachment a month. It already looks realistic, for example in the Ethereum network the current daily volume is hundreds of thousands of transactions.

The use of state channel libraries in Papyrus will facilitate the opening and maintaining of a peer-to-peer state channels network. Leveraging the developments of Lightning Network and Raiden Network the Papyrus ecosystem will introduce state channels adopted for usage in decentralized RTB protocol. The overall idea under that is to enhance the scalability of the Papyrus ecosystem.

In the first half of 2018 we are planning to develop and test Papyrus Protostar Release with:

• Libraries for dRTB Event Log Storage
  • Libraries for dRTB State Channels Network
  • Libraries for Auditor integrations and more.

With 20 connected partners (at the moment) we will present a first approximation of our future digital advertising platform. This is about real work, our passionate and talented team, and the deep desire to make advertising better. Stay tuned!
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Hello, dear administrator! Tell me please, when will the tokens be listed in my wallet for the bounty program?
Mimar

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

hello. When will happen token sale round 2? is there any date for this
 thank you
Men_BitcoinToTheMoon

Activity: 374
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:48:24 AM

Bceм пpивeт!
Я cдeлaл вeceлыe cтикepы в тeлeгpaмм для Papurus
мoжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя
https://t.me/addstickers/Papyrus_Stickers

Hello!
I made funny stickers in the telegram for Papurus
you can enjoy
https://t.me/addstickers/Papyrus_Stickers
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , before it was OK, my room in the table 497 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/Maikl.Bor please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:04:58 PM

Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , before it was OK, my room in the table 497 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/Maikl.Bor please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Many bounty hunters received the "Fake" status , try to read the answer by bounty Manager

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a
Maikl

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:22:25 PM

Many bounty hunters received the "Fake" status , try to read the answer by bounty Manager

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

the fact of the matter is that the page is open, and rules are not violated, acted as described in the task. Check please!
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:17 PM

Hello, dear administrator! Tell me please, when will the tokens be listed in my wallet for the bounty program?

Hi! We distribute all the tokens before 22 December  Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

hello. When will happen token sale round 2? is there any date for this
 thank you

Hello! Thank you for your interest. It's planned for Q1 2018, date to be announced later.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

the fact of the matter is that the page is open, and rules are not violated, acted as described in the task. Check please!

Sure we will check
Maikl

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

Sure we will check
how long will it take? continue to work in FB or not, is unclear!
Crypto Fund 1

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , my room in the table 400 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769337289 please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
lehard

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

Please tell me why in the table of bounty (Fb) became are fake , my room in the table 400 a link to the profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008769337289 please fix , the job was doing everything correctly!
Manager answered this question here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2024212.msg25548745#msg25548745 . If your account do not meets the described reasons, reach out to him in the telegram
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:48:35 AM

When will you check all twitter participants?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

The table will be updated today during the day.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

My FB account is for some reason stated as "fake", however it's not so, this is my real account I'm using for about several years for now. How do you review the acconts I wonder??

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

You have not updated the table yet. When?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

My FB account is for some reason stated as "fake", however it's not so, this is my real account I'm using for about several years for now. How do you review the acconts I wonder??

Text please to our bounty manager in https://t.me/papyrusglobal
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

You have not updated the table yet. When?

It's a pity but we still have some cases to re-consider. It will be updated soon.
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

53% of Internet users in the US doubt that sharing personal data with companies will enhance user experience. It’s hard to deny the fact that personal data is becoming one of the most valuable assets in the contemporary world. Just a few decades ago it was not as important, but now personal data is very valuable.

When it comes to our online activity personal data includes not only common socio-demographic characteristics of users, but also browsing habits, the content we share with friends, search history, and much more. This information is very useful for companies that want to know your habits, desires, and tendencies to better target and advertise their products and services. Raw data in itself isn’t that useful,- but properly collected and analyzed it becomes a valuable commodity.

As we use social networks, search engines, or allow companies to access our data in any way we generate a vast amount of useful and valuable information. Big companies like Google and Facebook are selling inflated user numbers and overhyped targeting opportunities to advertisers while collecting way too much information about users and cheating content creators out of their fair share of revenue.

Tech companies, publishers, and media buyers have begun experimenting with marketplaces built on blockchain (a digital ledger that records transactions using encryption for security and accountability). Industry organisations such as the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s Tech Lab and the Data & Marketing Association are taking notice. In fact, the IAB has developed a blockchain working group (we are proud to be a part of it) to explore how advertisers can use the technology.

Papyrus aims to provide users with the opportunity to control their own data and to earn compensation by sharing their interests and other relevant ad targeting information with advertisers. In the Papyrus ecosystem users are enabled to create their own advertising “policy”. This includes what ad topics will be allowed and the desired balance between ad load and compensation. Users can change these parameters either in a publisher’s dApp itself or in their Papyrus Account Manager dApp. In either case, these parameters are written as a reference to a user’s own Papyrus account.

In the Papyrus Account Manager users can:
  • Register and receive a Papyrus ID;
  • Configure a personalised advertising policy — what ads a user wants to see and with what compensation.
  • Configure a personalised data policy — what impersonal data a user is willing to share with whom and with what compensation.
  • Display statistics for ad and data interactions and receive compensation.

With Papyrus users will see only relevant, less intrusive, and less distracting ads. This environment will eliminate inappropriate ads and malvertisements. Moreover, with the proliferation of specialized reputation, antifraud, and identity management tools, the Papyrus ecosystem will ensure that users are participating in the sharing economy through consensual data sharing and their response to advertisements will be instantly improved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: