Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][BOUNTY] PRP. Papyrus: Decentralized Advertising Ecosystem  (Read 39476 times)
papyrus.global (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

Hello!
I created funny stickers for Papyrus in telegrams! You can use it!

https://t.me/addstickers/Papyrus_Stickers

Bceм пpивeт!
Я coздaл вeceлыe cтикepы для Papyrus в тeлeгpaмм! Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя!

Thank you so much! Smiley
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

Why I had been marked as "fake" in your big private table? My ID is 21 on fb list.

We will check and get back to you.
Men_BitcoinToTheMoon

Activity: 374
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

Hello!
I created funny stickers for Papyrus in telegrams! You can use it!

Bceм пpивeт!
Я coздaл вeceлыe cтикepы для Papyrus в тeлeгpaмм! Moжeтe пoльзoвaтьcя!

cool stickers! This could be done in the framework of the bounty campaign, or you did it just right?

Yes, I did it within the company's bounty, having previously specified the project managers.
Cryptozond

Activity: 327

★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:31:09 AM

Why I had been marked as "fake" in your big private table? My ID is 21 on fb list.

The same question. What does it mean? ID 213 in fb list

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:40 AM

I have the same question too. Why you marked me as fake? my № in FB list 317. Check it please.

papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a
ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

Hello. Why I had been marked as "fake" in facebook spreadsheet? Can you explain what's in it fake,please?
I'm 462
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Our bounty is finished and we start reviewing it to reward the most contributional participants.

As we got so many questions, please note that according to the rules of the Facebook bounty program your profile should not be closed, the number of people also should not be closed, all your posts should be open (not only for your friends).

This is the most common problem! Please, check your status in bounty table and if you see the status "Close profile" or "didn't participate" it means that we don't see your participation because your pfofile is closed (available only for friends). Please, open the visibility and write us to change your status.

Also Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted. According to our rules any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign.

Link: https://goo.gl/351p6a

Hey please kindly to review your audit, how come you marked me Fake on FB spreadsheet 44 ?  Cheesy

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorbit

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

Dear Dev! Please update my facebook link in final speadsheet!

spreadsheet number:446
link:  https://www.facebook.com/sorbitov

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Dear Dev! Please update my facebook link in final speadsheet!

spreadsheet number:446
link:  https://www.facebook.com/sorbitov

Hi! We will for sure, check it updated within 2-3 hours
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:10:59 PM

Why is my page marked as FAKE? My page is open, the number of friends is open, all posts are public. What is the reason?
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:13 PM

As for me, all stakes are counted correctly. Tell me when will be ready a spreadsheet with the distribution of token?
X-Files

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

Hello Dev/Bounty Mangaer, could you please check your audit for FB, I'm not a fake and all open for public Wink

https://www.facebook.com/papyrusglobal/posts/1925311997787936?comment_id=1925634467755689&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Thank you
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:00 AM

I'm still checked as "fake". Why this happened? During all campaign my status was "OK", but now after it finished and all work done, you changed your mind.
BTW, my account is real how can I prove it?
papyrus.global (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

Dear bounty participants,

The ultimate purpose of each bounty campaign is the widest distribution of the project news and updates, ICO information among live and real audience. Through this we are to receive future supporters and attract attention from all corner of the world.

Projects are ready to reward their tokens with real and useful participants according to their contribution. That's why more and more projects are resorting to the help of specialized audit companies to test bounty participation and execute FAIR allocation of rewards. According to our rules (https://papyrus.global/bounty/), one user can participate only with one account. In case that we note any double registrations, duplicate accounts (except the first one) will be permanently banned from the campaign. Any falsifications, attempts to wrap results and / or the number of friends / followers, double registrations, duplicate accounts (excluding the primary account), are forbidden and users will be permanently excluded from the campaign. We also stand for honest relationships and work, so we asked the audit company to make a review.

"No page link"
This means that when you registered, you made a mistake and did not enter the correct link to your profile in the table, either you made a mistake in the link and it can not be opened, or the page has already been deleted for some reason. In our public table such participants are indicated. We give the last chance to send us your correct link to the page before December 4.

“Closed profile” or “didn’t participate”
This means that you either did not participate in our bounty program and signed up for it erroneously, or have a closed profile on Facebook and we do not see either your participation (your posts about Papyrus are closed only for friends), or your friends are hidden, their number and we can not count your steaks. We give the last chance to open your page and send us a mandatory message by 4 December.

"Double registration"
This means that for some reason you have registered your account several times. If several times you registered with identical data, only the original questionnaire is left for participation, duplicates are deleted. In case the profile is registered several times with different mail addresses and different ETH wallets, these actions are equated to attempts of falsifications and the participant is disqualified completely.

"Fake"
This means that, according to the independent auditors' assessment of several criteria, your account is recognized as not a real personal account, and created / used exclusively for dozens and hundreds of parallel bounty campaigns, information about which applies to a fake / artificially increased audience.

The criteria for arrangement in the specific category are:

• Lack of personal photos,full name, personal information and personal posts;
  • Any mentions of “bounty hunting” activity, “mutual subscriptions”, “subscription for subscription” etc.;
  • Only different bounty programs huge amount reposts every hour without any different  posts at all;
  • Accounts have a substantial amount of contacts or friends/followers that are included into a well-known black-listed fake accounts lists (wrapping results to get much more stakes);
  • Great number of friends/followers with the total absence of any activities, likes, shares, comments from their side (looks strange, isn’t it?).
  • Lack of match between registered data and the page provided (name, surname etc.), or the use of other people’s pages.

These criteria is taken to automatically assess every contributor. We would like to reward all those who really contributed to the success of Papyrus. Some participants need time to correct their profile information. In several days we start the counting. All contributions we will be paid within 3 weeks.
Emerphesis2

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:59:50 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:52:11 PM by Emerphesis2

Why did you post all these criterias AFTER successful ending of campaign?
And why during whole campaign's time we had "OK" status?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:29:28 PM

how can spreadsheet showing my facebook account is fake. this is my personal account and i am using from 2010. i am using one only facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786
ViktorTroshka

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:43:32 PM

"Fake"
This means that, according to the independent auditors' assessment of several criteria, your account is recognized as not a real personal account, and created / used exclusively for dozens and hundreds of parallel bounty campaigns, information about which applies to a fake / artificially increased audience.

The criteria for arrangement in the specific category are:

• Lack of personal photos,full name, personal information and personal posts;
  • Any mentions of “bounty hunting” activity, “mutual subscriptions”, “subscription for subscription” etc.;
  • Only different bounty programs huge amount reposts every hour without any different  posts at all;
  • Accounts have a substantial amount of contacts or friends/followers that are included into a well-known black-listed fake accounts lists (wrapping results to get much more stakes);
  • Great number of friends/followers with the total absence of any activities, likes, shares, comments from their side (looks strange, isn’t it?).
  • Lack of match between registered data and the page provided (name, surname etc.), or the use of other people’s pages.

These criteria is taken to automatically assess every contributor. We would like to reward all those who really contributed to the success of Papyrus. Some participants need time to correct their profile information. In several days we start the counting. All contributions we will be paid within 3 weeks.

You should write about this at the beginning of your campaign so that 95% of the participants do not waste time on you. Almost all participate in different bounty programs with huge amount reposts.
Excellent rules. This is just an excuse to refuse payment to the majority of participants.
a1xumuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

Congratulations on the successful completion of the 1st round. What successful was your campaign?
It is right that you conduct a rigorous selection among the participants.

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

Hello! my facebook account is noticed as "no page link"
Here is my info, can you please correct it?
Number on the Facebook spreadsheet: 346
URL: https://www.facebook.com/allaklimovaaa
Friends:5000+
Eth: 0x90264E2f501A90eEAF3a0baB597f6a032EdFc75B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: