Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think will increase the most over the next 3 months if you buy now?  (Voting closed: July 26, 2017, 02:55:32 PM)
Litecoin - 9 (16.7%)
Ethereum - 5 (9.3%)
Waves - 29 (53.7%)
Golem - 6 (11.1%)
Bitshares - 5 (9.3%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most UNDERVALUED Coin to pick up during this dump?  (Read 4810 times)
racasanuk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:50:51 AM

I have put some very low bids in for Ethereum and DGB
But thinking about it Siacoin might be worth a punt
Oh and Litecoin to I guess

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
             ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

I have voted for waves because its really cheap now then it will be biggest competitor for ethereum by providing ability to create smart contracts in this platform and they are adding futures regularly.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

I have voted for waves because its really cheap now then it will be biggest competitor for ethereum by providing ability to create smart contracts in this platform and they are adding futures regularly.
Yeah, waves is looking good for down the road
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

-
what do you think about shift ? everyone say buy it
Looks like mix of many good project in one. I love everything which comes as decentralized. Yes probably is good time for buying, my prediction is 10$ for this one.
Waves and Stratis, that´s all. Wink
If you have opportunity to buy them lower don't hesitate.
mostly buying SONM and Zen
More and more people talking about ZEN, this is a sign you need for accumulation.
Smaczny

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:29:39 AM

Waves,LTC,Lisk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:37:51 AM

Buy POSW aka Poswallet. It's on the floor, can't get lower, good updates coming. It will eventually get its good huge pump to a new ATH, just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped. Can't go wrong with holding some POSW.

Absolutely terrible reason for investing in a coin, if you only assume it's gonna go up because 'it will eventually get its good huge pump ... just like all these other coins that randomly get pumped'.

Investing is always kind of a gamble, but if you believe in a coin, if it serves a purpose and if the devs are actually doing what they claim they will do, then you have a coin that's worthy of being invested in. Otherwise you're just funding a potential pump and dump, which is very risky and only makes a handful of investors rich. If you want to build wealth, buy, hold, and accumulate less than a dozen different coins and watch them grow. You won't earn 100K with a 1K investment right away, but over time (+-10 years) you will have acumulated a whole bunch of coins worth 50 times each more than what you first paid for them. Believe me, this is the long yet easy way to build wealth. You might get lucky with a pump and dump, sure, but you have a vastly greater chance of becoming a millionaire in 10 years by accumulating bitcoin and a few other great altcoins right now. Buy the dips, sell a little bit during the highs and use that profit to accumulate even more. You'll be able to accumulate 1 or 2 bitcoins a year, and by the time they're worth 50K a piece you'll have 10 or 20 of them, and the same goes for the alts. By now they're worth no more than a couple of bucks a piece, so if you start accumulating now, and get a few hundred each year, again buying the dips and selling the highs to accumulate more, you'll have tens of thousands by the time they're worth 10, 20, 50, 100 bucks each. This is how you build wealth. More importantly, you'll learn how to read graphs, how to control your emotions during crashes, basically how to work with your money the way a sophisticated investor does, which means you'll be able to keep building your wealth all your life. Getting lucky doesn't teach you anything, I'm afraid.

There are good reasons to get on POSW aka Poswallet. The total supply, the circulating supply, the current price, the fact that ETH will go PoS and will get added in there is a big plus and will bring a bunch of noobs for easy staking while also staking a lot of other coins at the same time.

Look those are good reasons right there, but you wouldn't believe how many of my clients came to ask for help because they simply didn't have a strategy, or they go with 'coin xyz will grow because it's a lot lower than it's all time high, right?'

In the altcoin world all you need is the right supply and the right fundamentals and this coin has not properly pumped yet because it hasn't been added in any major exchanges. Once it gets on Bittrex it will get the obligatory megapump and it will go above $1. Go knows if it can get in Poloniex too eventually. If you want to get rich you must take high risks and holding POSW is a nice big risk to get big gains.
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

bitshares of course  Grin

Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:20:35 PM

Over the next 3 months what will go up in value the most?

I pick up WAVES from your list, many ICOs are on the way.
A good catch.

I was expecting XRP on your list.
A good one too.
kekmituns

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

BAY #1 definitely then id say waves and ark.  All are solid projects with big things coming.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

Soon will be majority of alt coins very undervalued, so again whatever you pick at the lower you will have chance to sell higher again. I believe this is only one phase. You can chose to hold now but if you are smart you can double your investment founds in the next period. Almost all "ICO's" are under price now..And still going down.
Probably fallen Bancor, Civik , AdEX are good opportunities!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: