Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all coins continue to go down until 1st August?  (Read 7487 times)
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:47:44 AM

Time for holidays. People discard the bitcoins. In the autumn, it is likely to take off.
I hope the things you say are correct  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:22:52 AM

altcoins will seesaw until august 1 wherein segwit2x will be activated and bitcoin will be a better coin, raising its price and altcoin prices too
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:40:58 AM

so sure Bitcoin prices will further increase after segwit. so altcoin will follow Bitcoin. I keep holding altcoin and Bitcoin for now. don't panic and keep believing everything will be okay Smiley

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

so sure Bitcoin prices will further increase after segwit. so altcoin will follow Bitcoin. I keep holding altcoin and Bitcoin for now. don't panic and keep believing everything will be okay Smiley

Very good thinking, after a bit of bitcoin and altcoin, will surely increase. Look at it now Bitcoin has experienced the movement to ride.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

Very good thinking, after a bit of bitcoin and altcoin, will surely increase. Look at it now Bitcoin has experienced the movement to ride.
That's right, I think in the next few days BTC will get back to its heyday  Cheesy Cheesy
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

Seems like BTC is on the way to 3k++

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:29:00 AM

We can only predict and I appreciate each of your views about the influence of August 1st.
But i think only the market and the user requests that determine the altcoin is up or down.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:44:21 AM

We can only predict and I appreciate each of your views about the influence of August 1st.
But i think only the market and the user requests that determine the altcoin is up or down.
Theoretically the cryptocurrency market or any other market is indeed always depends on the demand and supply itself.
When there is a huge spike on both aspects it could directly changes the market direction.
1st august is basically about bitcoin fork , and yeaaa it might affects altcoin a little bit i guess, there will be an adjustment rather than keep dropping down.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:15:04 AM

They seems to be scared about what is going to happen on 1st of August... But dont think of that..  Wait until what will happen in that time... They said BTC will go down..   But let's  see...
bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:19:19 AM

Time for holidays. People discard the bitcoins. In the autumn, it is likely to take off.
also it's time to buy more coin cause it will raise again soon and we will get more profits after we sell the coin with higher price
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:34:49 AM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?

The drop in the price of coins is because of a chain split in august first concerning Bitcoin and which will seriously affect the price of other coin in the crypto market.
And this drop in the price of Bitcoin is due to a panic sell of coins, which is causing a drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

They seems to be scared about what is going to happen on 1st of August... But dont think of that..  Wait until what will happen in that time... They said BTC will go down..   But let's  see...

Before August first, Bitcoin will go down in price, which is already over the air, but after the first of August, the price will be going up to the moon Cool
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

Theoretically the cryptocurrency market or any other market is indeed always depends on the demand and supply itself.
When there is a huge spike on both aspects it could directly changes the market direction.
1st august is basically about bitcoin fork , and yeaaa it might affects altcoin a little bit i guess, there will be an adjustment rather than keep dropping down.

Yes I agree, there will be an effect on August 1st. But whether it brings improvements on alt coins, we do not know.
Hopefully bringing good change to the world of crypto.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

Yes I agree, there will be an effect on August 1st. But whether it brings improvements on alt coins, we do not know.
Currently, Bitcoin has a very good price tag because more than 75% of segwit supporters but I still can not be sure of anything in August. I think we should switch to altcoin and wait for the most important information

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:30:04 PM

I think it might affect other cryptocurrency since BTC is the main digital currency that exchanges is using except ETH that is not very popular for other people.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:25:34 PM

Currently, Bitcoin has a very good price tag because more than 75% of segwit supporters but I still can not be sure of anything in August. I think we should switch to altcoin and wait for the most important information
In my opinion, going to altcoin or FIAT in present better than still trading. But I suggest withdraw to FIAT is best choice because if Bitcoin have issue and maybe split chain Bitcoin in next time, we can't know whether other altcoin can increasing when Bitcoin crash or all market will bloodbath in August!!!
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

Initially I thought that BTC will go down dragging Altcoins with it till 1st of August.

But that was before the vote, now I am thinking that BTC will hold ts position and probably go down only a fraction before 1st August and then to the moon!
Offcourse if everything goes according to plan on 1st of August

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

november is coming, inevitable

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Mark537

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

In my opinion, going to altcoin or FIAT in present better than still trading. But I suggest withdraw to FIAT is best choice because if Bitcoin have issue and maybe split chain Bitcoin in next time, we can't know whether other altcoin can increasing when Bitcoin crash or all market will bloodbath in August!!!

^^^ Dumbest advice ever
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

I've heard of something happening on August 1st, I still don't know what it is. It seems to be dumping all coins.
Is it safe to say they'll continue to drop till the end of the month and then rebound in August?
What is happening on August 1st?

I'm not quite sure about this but I heard that the news on August 1 will not happen. But, since the news had already spread I think most of the crypto currencies value will decrease because of panic selling. Of course everyone is scared about the decrease of value in any coins. But, it doesn't matter when coins increase or decrease day by day. So, let's just see what will happen on August 1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: