Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world!  (Read 51329 times)
Sm0kingKriIIs

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

Can somebody clarify me this please.There was something like a "grasp"crucial proced at the start appropriate?It was 1 crucial?This key, six of the team devs saw and claimed to had deleteduimmediately yes?Was this key on one maschine proven or simultaneously on each dev. computer?With this crucial you'll be able to produce lim dss coins?itle
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:28:06 AM

Sythyn until now you still did not answer my private message , I need a simple answer you guys will pay our bounty or not ? Giving us the ignore treatment until you guys collect more money is really not good. It is simple the unpaid bounty will be paid or not ? if you gusy not planing to pay just say it , It is not really hard .
Hello Sythyn , When you solve our issue and paid for our bounty reward ? Don't just ignored us ... OK  Huh
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:25:58 AM

Sythyn until now you still did not answer my private message , I need a simple answer you guys will pay our bounty or not ? Giving us the ignore treatment until you guys collect more money is really not good. It is simple the unpaid bounty will be paid or not ? if you gusy not planing to pay just say it , It is not really hard .
Hello Sythyn , When you solve our issue and paid for our bounty reward ? Don't just ignored us ... OK  Huh

Bounty was paid to all who participate in it <3 !

I do not know why, but I got two different SilentNotay tokens
anyway, wish success to the project !  Cheesy

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

Bounty was paid to all who participate in it <3 !

I do not know why, but I got two different SilentNotay tokens
anyway, wish success to the project !  Cheesy
You do not even know why you have 2 different tokens , So do not talk about what you do not knows . Bounty did not paid to all , It is just paid to some and some did not get paid anything . They clearly decided to pay some and skip others to hold more token .

That's what I tell you guys - if the campaign decided to pay, then it simply pays, not creating many additional conditions for PM, telegrams and others. I made all the retweets, although I was a little late with the tweet 42, in the table I credited your tokens, but I did not get anything! Why create a lot of topics on the forum? I can not follow you and as a result I missed some information. I read the opinion of different people that this was done specifically not to pay. I'm starting to think like these people. If a notary deceives, then this is not a notary.
I have to agree with this if they have intentions to pay all they would make the process easy like all other campaign  without all that BS , But it was clear that they was trying hard to make the process complicated so more people can not claim there bounty . And even when someone follow there steps but have big payment they just ignore him , ( Like me ) .

SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:11:47 AM

I think there is a company of daring swindlers.They did not pay for the former bounty and want them to be advertised.
Scam alert.
cybercash

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:11:04 PM

Hello everybody,

I am selling some of my SNTR Tokens ( I need ETH for another project)

10 000 000 = 1 ETH

If you are interested send me a pm.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

I think there is a company of daring swindlers.They did not pay for the former bounty and want them to be advertised.
Scam alert.

We are very sorry for those who had any problems with the Bounty.
We have paid all that respected the Bounty rules.
As you could surely understand, that is no way to pay for those who used less correct schemes to deceive SilentNotary.
So, if you respected the Bounty Rules and used the correct ways to run the Bounty, for sure you have been paid.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

Scam alert.

As you could surely understand, that is no way to pay for those who used less correct schemes to deceive SilentNotary.
So, if you respected the Bounty Rules and used the correct ways to run the Bounty, for sure you have been paid.

You are lair and stop say wrong things You guys scammed the remaining bounties and that is the truth . If someone fail to follow the steps to claim his bounty that does not give you the right to deny his legit work in the bounty . Bounty claim should have been easy step to do anyway , Not that BS steps you guys came with in hope that a lot fail to claim .

So let me correct you . if you respected the Bounty Rules and used the correct ways to run the Bounty,  But did not claim your reward in the complicated way we offered you will not get paid .  Wink . Just as scam people will do . 
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

"Just last month, Carrus Capital rebranded itself as Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. They are now the first publicly owned company investing in cryptocurrency companies. There are also plans to invest as an incubator for ICOs. This is just another sign that the world is taking cryptocurrencies seriously."

Read all about @ http://bit.ly/2zlDOuU

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

Register the SilentNotary newsletter.
Have access to relevant and Updated INFORMATION.
Stay on top of the @SilentNotary news and other information from the Crypto ICO market.
Be the first to know, direct from the source.

https://silentnotary.com/

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

Anybody interested in buying SNTR tokens before ICO ends? I have up to 50.000.000 SilentNotary tokens received for the bounty.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Klozed

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

Anybody interested in buying SNTR tokens before ICO ends? I have up to 50.000.000 SilentNotary tokens received for the bounty.

Some bounty hunters do not want to wait and sell SNTR for 0.1 ICO price on etherdelta  )

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2859021ee7f2cb10162e67f33af2d22764b31aff-ETH
cybercash

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:11:52 PM

Some bounty hunters do not want to wait and sell SNTR for 0.1 ICO price on etherdelta  )

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2859021ee7f2cb10162e67f33af2d22764b31aff-ETH

Not only bountyhunters, I am willing to sell 10.000.000 SNTR = for 1 ETH.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

"The real value is not in Bitcoin; the true value is in the blockchain and what it holds for the future."

Read how @SilentNotary, the first global blockchain technology notary company, will hold our future, @ http://bit.ly/2iEuU16

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

Scam alert.

What is " hat is no way to pay for those who used less correct schemes to deceive SilentNotary " ? , all of us follow the rules , according spreadsheet and sent email with own ETH address to bounty email address , after that no reply and just ignored . do you care about us ? Answer is No !
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

"WallStreet Banks and big Corporations like IBM are creating blockchain Innovations, applying technology from ethereum, not bitcoin. Wall Street trading desks have uncovered ways of applying ETH blockchain technology to save Billions."

Read all about @ http://bit.ly/2A8q6Zr

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

Anyone knows how the ICO of SilentNotary is going so far? Soft cap reached or not?

Hi rabs93,

Yes SilentNotary ICO is going to happen.
The pre-sale is finished and we are preparing the ICO.
Soon we will release more information.

Thank you
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

SilentNotary a true Global BlockChain Notary Company.

New information available on SilentNotary blog @ http://bit.ly/2BrttLa

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

Huh

which coins are you selling with the ico ??

and what can we do with sntr tokens Huh

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

Huh

which coins are you selling with the ico ??

and what can we do with sntr tokens Huh

Hi,
Is everything has before. The only thing that we changed was the special Xmas sale for December 13 - 27, and the ICO final date, that we expect to start late January.
SNTR is still a utility token as before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: