Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty  (Read 47156 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

@InvestFeed
The bounty manager had disruption with their internet in their town. We are working to regain contact with him.
https://twitter.com/investfeed/status/898527247258181633
Why is the communication with the manager disconnected?
Does he have a problem with this project?

no problem to the project.
there's a disruption of internet connection of the bounty manager jamal. thats why he's not online for 2 weeks now.
we need to wait for him i guess so the stakes is finalize and the bounty will be distributed.

The manager collected his money and sailed away. Not possible to go online, fairy tales for children.

That''s quite the speculation there buddy.  Grin
Lets not jump into conclusions here.
We don't even know if the bounty pool has already been given to Jamal or not.
Seems like the investFEED team has no intentions of doing the distribution themselves so I guess we have no other choice than to wait.  Tongue

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

Campaign manager jamaal has a little problem on his internet connection just what other member says, some said hes on vacation,  hes not online for atleast 2 week, the only option for us is to wait.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:45:39 AM

Is this bounty still active?
I noticed the link to the Slack invite doesn't work, but the twitter google form does?
I have sign up to investfeed website and it's very impressive reminds me of facebook for investors.. perfect

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:33:40 AM

Is this bounty still active?
I noticed the link to the Slack invite doesn't work, but the twitter google form does?
I have sign up to investfeed website and it's very impressive reminds me of facebook for investors.. perfect

What do you mean, Man. ICO is finished 1 week ago.
We are here awaiting Bounty distribution, Please read OP more closely.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:38:01 AM

We have completed all the countings . We just need a Bounty pool count from team or jamal.

Also we just had a little work left to make Blog and media Bounty participants in a new with multiple blog and media entries being listed into one which is not a huge task.

Meanwhile those who asked for address change request are required to send me a PM to verify their address change request

~Avi
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

We have completed all the countings . We just need a Bounty pool count from team or jamal.

Also we just had a little work left to make Blog and media Bounty participants in a new with multiple blog and media entries being listed into one which is not a huge task.

Meanwhile those who asked for address change request are required to send me a PM to verify their address change request

~Avi

Glad your here assisting on the calculation sir Avirunes
From what I know, based on what the investFEED team's reports.
They raised a total of 15,038 ETH

Total Bounty Budget for General(this bounty program): 1% of ICO investment
Which is 150.38 ETH

ICO Price of IFT: 10,000 IFT = 1 ETH

Meaning, 1,503,800 IFTs are allocated on all of the bounty program.

Divided into these categories:
Social Media (Facebook & Twitter) (20%): 300,760 IFTs
Slack/Telegram and Etc (25%): 375,950 IFTs
Translation and Moderation (15%): 225,570 IFTs
Signature Campaign (25%): 375,950 IFTs
Blog and Media (15%): 225,570 IFTs

These are just my own calculations based on the info's I gathered.
I hope the investFEED Team can confirm all of these so we can proceed on the distribution.

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:35:19 AM

~Avi
Thank you sir for your hard work counting bets for bounty participants even though sir jamal is having trouble.
I will continue to follow the project and get my share.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
tolobret

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

~Avi

Glad your here assisting on the calculation sir Avirunes
From what I know, based on what the investFEED team's reports.
They raised a total of 15,038 ETH

Total Bounty Budget for General(this bounty program): 1% of ICO investment
Which is 150.38 ETH

ICO Price of IFT: 10,000 IFT = 1 ETH

Meaning, 1,503,800 IFTs are allocated on all of the bounty program.

Divided into these categories:
Social Media (Facebook & Twitter) (20%): 300,760 IFTs
Slack/Telegram and Etc (25%): 375,950 IFTs
Translation and Moderation (15%): 225,570 IFTs
Signature Campaign (25%): 375,950 IFTs
Blog and Media (15%): 225,570 IFTs

These are just my own calculations based on the info's I gathered.
I hope the investFEED Team can confirm all of these so we can proceed on the distribution.

i think your calculation is right. we just need to wait bounty distribution.
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

hello manager sir my old eth address hacked so this matter  i told bounty page.i don,t response here ..this is very bad  for the bounty...but why???
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

~Avi

Thanks for stepping up and doing such an excellent job under difficult circumstances. I hope the team gives you a nice extra bonus for all your hard work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

I want to know if the bounties are over?/ cause slack and telegram are not working
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:43 PM

Calculations are certainly correct unless investFEED team choose to increase the Bounty Budget which is unlikely Roll Eyes

Is Jamal ever coming back??? And I thought Avi is technically the campaign manager for this campaign in Jamals absence.... wasnt the partnership official? When can we expect an official Bounty pool count

Dezmond

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:52:10 PM

Calculations are certainly correct unless investFEED team choose to increase the Bounty Budget which is unlikely Roll Eyes

Is Jamal ever coming back??? And I thought Avi is technically the campaign manager for this campaign in Jamals absence.... wasnt the partnership official? When can we expect an official Bounty pool count

Jamal allegedly some problems with access to the network or with zdoroveem.tochno it is not clear whether he will

danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:14:45 AM

~Avi
Thank you sir for your hard work counting bets for bounty participants even though sir jamal is having trouble.
I will continue to follow the project and get my share.

What kind of hard work are you talking about? The Spreadsheet of 10 days already can not finish.

It's not easy work to verify hundreds, even thousands, of details related to a whole host of campaigns. If you've been monitoring the spreadsheets you will see that Avi has worked through each tab steadily and with great care. Also, keep in mind it wasn't supposed to be his primary job. He is stepping up to help. He deserves our appreciation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

~Avi
Good day Avi, just to remind you again regarding on my eligible weeks and stakes, im eligible for 3 weeks but you counted it as 2 weeks and my stakes are only 30, kindly take action regarding on this matter. I am number 9 in signature campaign. Thank you

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

Finally Mr Jamal is online now. Hooray  Cheesy

Kindly to Mr Jamal to update Social Media Stake immediately. And immediately distributed to us the bounty hunters.

thank you
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:01:22 AM

hi, manager I have questions anout signature campaigns. My positions in signature spreadsheet #35. Why my all posts denied for three weeks???
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:07:35 AM

this bounty campaign will be updated soon because the campaign manager here (jamal) is active a little while ago. better to prepare all of the participants here, what is the ico price?
Dasvoni

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:23:29 AM

joined social media campaign,please check my registration

C (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494876)
What is C?
jongoslondo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

this bounty campaign will be updated soon because the campaign manager here (jamal) is active a little while ago. better to prepare all of the participants here, what is the ico price?

glad to see jamal has came back active, i hope spreadsheet will update soon.
i don't know too how much the token's price when ico, maybe there is someone knows bout the price ico here.
sorry for bad english
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: