Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] InvestFeed #1 Cryptocurrency Incentivized Social Network - Bounty  (Read 47155 times)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:24:18 AM

So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

On the Telegram channel hangs in the cap:
Hey everyone, in regard to the bounty, the final csv is in the hands of our smart contract architect, and he confirmed that it will go out in 2-3 days so they can build the contract to distribute the tokens across over 1000 different addresses. This is the final stretch - we thank you again for your patience throughout this entire process.

thanks for posting the update here. I'm not member of their telegram group so i dont receive any update regarding to the distribution of the token.
good to know that they are processing it now.

Now all the questions about distribution already have clarity, just wait 2-3 days ahead.
congratulations on your achievements in this project.

wow nice work sir jamal, congrats for all bounty hunter  Grin Grin

Jamal is the best manager right now hehe
congratulation for bounty hunter, time to wait and see in your etherwallet  Cool Cool
If you are red trust member Grin. Honestly do not have any manager in Bitcointalk forum accept red trust member in bounty campaign like Jamal at now. The reward from bounty of Jamal always increase after long time holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

If you are red trust member Grin. Honestly do not have any manager in Bitcointalk forum accept red trust member in bounty campaign like Jamal at now. The reward from bounty of Jamal always increase after long time holding.

Thread is dedicated to Bounty campaign project and not our managing style. Any kind of comment favouring us or making us look bad should be handled out of thread.

Just a last request.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:14:42 AM

So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

Hey everyone, in regard to the bounty, the final csv is in the hands of our smart contract architect, and he confirmed that it will go out in 2-3 days so they can build the contract to distribute the tokens across over 1000 different addresses. This is the final stretch - we thank you again for your patience throughout this entire process.

thanks for posting the update here. I'm not member of their telegram group so i dont receive any update regarding to the distribution of the token.

Now all the questions about distribution already have clarity, just wait 2-3 days ahead.
congratulations on your achievements in this project.

That's good news, at least my IFT stash will grow by another 4k odd tokens hopefully.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:04:21 AM

yes, thank you for the update mate.. i hope they will be able to send it in that giving time.. and not delay it for another week. Smiley
congratulations to all of the participants. Smiley

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Trebz28

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

WAGMI

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

Thank you mate for sharing this great news. Probably our gift will arrive soonest.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

Thank you mate for sharing this great news. Probably our gift will arrive soonest.

Is the process of bounty distribution now on-going? Any update from our Devs. Cant connect to them via Telegram seems the chat is blocked for our country. Happens to me almost all the time.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:47:51 AM

So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

Is the process of bounty distribution now on-going? Any update from our Devs. Cant connect to them via Telegram seems the chat is blocked for our country. Happens to me almost all the time.
as per telegram statement bounty distribution will start within 3 days. I think it's happening in this week end but still we not get any update for campaign manager so we are waiting for announcement about distribution for the campaign manager.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:50:22 AM

I heard on the telegram that payments to gift campaign participants will be distributed on tomorrow, I hope the next day's payments will not be delayed, and will soon be logged into our ETH wallet address. thank you
Thank you very mush for this informations
teslag

Activity: 1482
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:04:21 AM

anyone are still open this bounty?
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

anyone are still open this bounty?
Unfortunately you have not been able to follow the prize in this project because it was a week ago this gift program is completed.

aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:45:05 AM

sound good news it gays ..hopefully all goes well and success in accordance with expectations,investfeed team can be in believe, surely the result is satisfactory,hopefully IFT value ahead of the higher and become the most popular coin

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:23:51 AM

For IFT exchanger will only be centered in cryptopia? or maybe there's a plan to get in on a bigger voulume exchange like bittrex and poloenix?
but for bounty I think the price now in cryptopia is good. hopefully quickly distribution.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:31:51 AM

For IFT exchanger will only be centered in cryptopia? or maybe there's a plan to get in on a bigger voulume exchange like bittrex and poloenix?
but for bounty I think the price now in cryptopia is good. hopefully quickly distribution.

IFT is also now listed in coinexchange.io,  Bounty hunter or trader now more options for trading this coin in addition to cryptopia.
Hopefully this will make the price of coin will be more stable.
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/IFT/BTC
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

IFT is also now listed in coinexchange.io,  Bounty hunter or trader now more options for trading this coin in addition to cryptopia.

This new is very encouraging. But still we are waiting the distribution of bounty.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

When Am I free to remove signature? Thank you.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

When Am I free to remove signature? Thank you.

You can freely remove your signature as the dev said a long time ago. Back read some pages on this thread and you will see the announcement of avi.
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:27:06 PM

I am more interested in market coinexchange than cryptopia,there it is easier to understand, with the inclusion of IFT in coinexchange
it will soon spread to other markets, hopefully the next market is bittrex

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

It seems that bounty will be allocated in these days
Expect to receive my bounty
I also hope to be listed in bittrex  Grin
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

So, is anyone can tell the right information about when the bounty token distibution? Still patiently for that  Grin Grin

as per telegram statement bounty distribution will start within 3 days. I think it's happening in this week end but still we not get any update for campaign manager so we are waiting for announcement about distribution for the campaign manager.

Thank you for this update.

Wow thats great. Hope itll be smooth i see investfeed adding features that are really great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: