Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investments in the media  (Read 4557 times)
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

The media is contributing to the crypto market is widely known investors and supporters. Despite the favorable information as well as the contrary about the coin, but somehow the media are contributing to the promotion of bitcoin and altcoin to many people around the world. I think the day that the crypto market dominated traditional forms of payment was not too far off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Media is a good investment when you have some projectsb to be done. Media can attract more investors to your project because your project can connect or inform many people by watching it through the use of media.
In the present world, the need of media may it be electronic media or print media is very much important. We cannot deny the importance of media in our lives as we are entirely dependent on media. At that time, investing your money in media is really a good thing and it can really help you out in making a very good amount of money for having a bright future for your own self as well as your family.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

Partners are always there if the project makes sense. Nowadays, with the ICO fever, money is there even for some projects that don´t make sense, so if yours is good, money will follow.
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

There could be a market for a media outlet that has positive crypto stories. It's be in all of our best interests to invest in it to push the acceptance of crypto up, and thus the price of tokens up too.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

The only thing media is interested in is hype and money. As long as you can pay the media you will have their attention. And if you can create a hype with it the media will stay interested and investors will follow suit and even the media will start to pay to view you.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:50 PM

Do you think it's realistic to find investors-partners for the development of such a project? Alone, it is difficult to pull such a project financially, and for the accelerated implementation of all our plans I made decisions in search of investors.
I would like to hear your opinion: Is it worth it to invest in the media about crypto-currencies and the forum?

theres many type of media exposure and as of today media is the best tools for advertisement and publicity.first SOCIAL MEDIA in which billions of people round the world using this at the same time,and the News Media in which watched by billions worldwide enough to advertise crypto Good ro bad publicity is still a publicity.so i think its worth using for theMedia
I agree with you when we think of advertising or marketing in general the first thing that comes to mind are social networks because in addition to having a wide range of users they are free and anyone can disclose your brand. But it has some flaws compared to companies that are made for it, because the target audience who receives the advertising is usually not as expected and most of the time the advertisement becomes ineffective.
Media is the most important need of this society. All the types of media may it be electronic media or social media, they all are helping all the people in getting up-to-date with what all is going around in the world. If you are interested in investing your money in media, then firstly you do need to learn the basics of this things and after doing that, investing will for sure help you in making some good money.

Having investors-partners is going to help a lot because financial contribution will aid your project's development.

As for investing in media advertising, it may be seen that there are already numerous advertisements relating to crypto that can be found all over different types of media especially in social media. It helps a lot because a great number of crypto-users and potential investors use social media and may see these advertisements through the course of their regular actions.

Djohn100

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

Дeлaeшь кaнaл нa Ютyбe и caм eгo пpoдвигaeшь, и зaтpaт минимyм oт  тyдa и дaльшe oттaлкивaeшьcя.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

Obviously, This project will bring a lot of opportunity regarding making a profit, I think day by day the cryptocurrency world is becoming famous and popular among the people who are interested in making a profit from this platform, so they need a lot of information in terms of this platform.
That's why I think it could be worth in the future, and the investment in Media about cryptocurrency will bring a lot of profit in the coming time.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

I think that will be a worthy investment in the future, People are becoming fond of cryptocurrency world and they are trying to make a choice regarding their future. In this case, people have decided to follow this platform for getting updated through media and other ways.

So if you have decided to make an investment in this platform I think that will bring a lot of profit in the future. I believe all things related to this platform will be worthy in the future.
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:05:58 AM

in business it will be more effective and practical if we will use media to promote  a certain project, nowadays media is the fastest way of reaching a mass of audience.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

I think best way is the make a partnership with a company who is already working in media. If your concept is accepted by partners, they will invest in project. By the way there is same concept/project is developing by Daneel. It will provide the Crypto base signals, news and review using a mobile app and AI based crypto chats.

you can find more information by below links:

web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

People will always listen to the media it depends on how they deliver a project to the listeners. Its worth it if you have fully researched it your own. Even in this forum people will base always on some news. Maybe its a help when you request it to advertise on a famous person investors would stay put wtih your side.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Now a days media is a face of any project. If they can make a good news in the media they will surely get profit. So investing in media I think it's a good idea. Media can bring you investors because people believe on them. They trust what they say. And it's also profitable to invest in this forum. Because so much investors visit here to know about new ico. If you can attract them then you may get some investment. Thanks.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

A good idea? Maybe.
It all depends on your product, what you're offering.
I would not use media as promotion, i don't think it has the results.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

Now a days media is a face of any project. If they can make a good news in the media they will surely get profit. So investing in media I think it's a good idea. Media can bring you investors because people believe on them. They trust what they say. And it's also profitable to invest in this forum. Because so much investors visit here to know about new ico. If you can attract them then you may get some investment. Thanks.

Nowadays media sites are one of the best option for business seeker guys to placed their sweat and money with since many ICO implementor are keep looking for media partners to spread their ICO awareness and gain traffics. But all will be matter on the media dev owner since they will be the one who can boost up to make their site successful. But I'm wondering on how could we invest on this furom since I never see any option like that placed here.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Nowadays media sites are one of the best option for business seeker guys to placed their sweat and money with since many ICO implementor are keep looking for media partners to spread their ICO awareness and gain traffics. But all will be matter on the media dev owner since they will be the one who can boost up to make their site successful. But I'm wondering on how could we invest on this furom since I never see any option like that placed here.
Investing is really a good opportunity for all of us and I agree for those who are devoting their time and money to invest in the media, as we all know we need this kind of advertisement, we need daily news for us to be updated at all times. It would be profitable since a lot of users and investors are always seeking news before they release what they can afford to invest in different coins.

Just hoping that the media will be accurate enough to give right details when they are releasing their news, whether it is good or bad.

captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Good idea, especially when it comes to social media.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

It would be good idea to invest on such especially now that most people are into social media instead of reading news through newspaper or watching television most of the people find social medias source of news. So I think this would be a smart move especially when social media is now the trend in our generation today.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Gepetttto

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

Investment should not be connected partnership.
Because one day the investor may give you a bad idea for your project and you may fail because of him.
Investor should just get a share but without putting himself into it.
Media is important I agree but not at all cost.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

A good idea? Maybe.
It all depends on your product, what you're offering.
I would not use media as promotion, i don't think it has the results.

I am not sure if you just want to disagree to that statement but I just want  to clarify why you  are saying that you don't see results? 
For instance,  why do you think that companies pay so much amount just to be featured in media if it doesn't  have a result at all.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_