Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LakeBanker | Free Banking for the World  (Read 14239 times)
coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

interesting concept. Looking forward more info. Wish your project good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:10:13 AM

It is good to see there are a proven network behind this. I wish the best

A good banking company for the future, when has branch in indonesia Grin Grin Grin

LakeBanker

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

It is good to see there are a proven network behind this. I wish the best

A good banking company for the future, when has branch in indonesia Grin Grin Grin

We don't have branches. All the functions ordinarily provided by high-street branches are sourced from our network of LakeBankers (individuals, convenience stores, money exchangers etc). This is crowd banking.

Our network will grow exponentially. So, there will be many, many LakeBankers in Indonesia and everywhere else once we get going.

Look out for us man. We're coming. And high street branches will be a thing of the past when we're done. 
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:59:50 AM

Guys, pay attention, this company is like a scammer. It's falling down. Many of us got money stuck LakeBTC.com and can not withdraw both BTC or USD. No banker process my request. Also no one reply my email. It's such unserious behavior.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

They just kidnapped our money and didn't give us a shit...

I've seen a lot of things like that, it may people who deposit to buy coins are too many, or people who sell coins to withdraw are too many, no matter which one happens, there will be liquidity issues.

especially when the volatile are huge, just like now. the greater the volume, the greater the crisis. and once the crisis come, the exchange also have no way to deal with, they can usually do is only wait to the price volatility gone.

could i know what happened on you?

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

btceuropen

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

yeah the idea is interesting, but where and how to find lakebanker?
even as perfect money, okpay etc which have developed many years, the partners were not too much and wide. and their exchangers are all corporate instead of individual.
so saw your website plans to train 100000 private lakebanker around the world, it's mad and crazy Shocked

maybe producing 100 thousand in one year is not difficult, do you know how many new seller shops were opened every year on ebay? these are template production, as long as the first batch, the rest completely without any difficulty. but if the first batch has not been successfully manufactured, it must be failed.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:28:37 AM

I really agree with the mission and goals lakebanker.but how to realize such a mission
 ( make banking free, for everyone, forever, and to deliver other financial services, including access to cryptocurrencies, at a much lower cost)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thedivine1

Activity: 58

Thoughts Become Things

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:44:36 AM

Seems interesting!!
Good Luck - shall keep monitoring!!
Kwelstr

Activity: 107

I've got amazing powers of observation

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

I am interested and will follow this topic so I wont forget. Seems like a good initiative.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BitCore has a free airdrop every Monday. Get your free BTX!
nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:54:57 AM

It seems cannot login to LakeBTC.com after register an account, anyone facing same issue ?
hh_relic

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

It looks like we have to wait for more information about this token project, in fact its roadmap is good, just we'll see if this token will be good, like the plan of this project. I will ask permission to bookmark first
Francesca

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

interesting.

but how to free ??  what the difference between you and okoay, perfect money etc. they are also free to transfer with a high withdraw fees. the other hand, PayPal is not free to transfer and has a relatively cheaper fee to withdraw.

so if I understand correctly, this project is completely free? or another type?

Our model is similar to many of the world's most successful technology companies. Think about emails, search engines and social media sites. They are free for the average user. As a result, they gather billions of users and make profits on value-added services.

We offer basic banking services for free. For example, user to user or user to merchant payments will be free. This will attract many users. As we acquire and analyse more user data we will generate risk-adjusted revenue by offering various types of financial services, for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, micro loans, residential and commercial mortgages, insurance, equities, financial advisory, funds, trusts, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, crowdfunding, and ICO.

Our business model will be fully explained in our forthcoming white paper

great!

should we would have a bitcoin credit card with a new card organization? it's really exciting!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Very interesting

With a pretty convincing concept, I'm sure this project will absorb a lot of manpower, but I guess with such a good concept, it needs a bounty or a signature campaign to expand it, and more people will be interested, good luck
Pkuwag

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.
is it just another e-Wallet like OKPay, PerfectMoney etc?

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, I think the concept is interesting, but the mission is so boring.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

maybe my mind is too stupid, and I look forward to your more detailed plan.

before entry Bitcoin, I was these people who never use bank or other payment to transfer money  Cry 

but now, I can say that I will send or receive at leaset one transfer every week.  Cheesy
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:22:06 PM

meanful concept and easy to understand, I am interested. but I need to know how to reach the goal, by steps.

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

Any bounties? I like it though but it's a long wait as it will be held until October.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:02:16 PM

The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

If you could do this using simply software simply wallet software and nothing else no websites or anything like that then you might have a better shot otherwise you're just taking it easy centralized currency and turning it into something that's becoming centralized. We do not need anything that is centralized as we are already fed up with fiat centralization thing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:29:17 AM

The mode of operation is explained too simply, without understanding, please elaborate
yeah, also think so.
is it just another e-Wallet like OKPay, PerfectMoney etc?

A digital wallet allows an individual to make electronic transactions only. That is just a very small part of what we offer.

We are also a financial services company. We expect our free payment network to attract many many users. We acquire big data, which gives us, higher---risk adjusted----returns on those financial services (for example p2p lending, credit cards, car loans, student loans, mortgages, micro loans, insurance and asset-backed securities).

In addition, we are Blockchain enthusiasts! We want to bring cryptocurrencies to the world's billions. 

ok, I think the concept is interesting, but the mission is so boring.

people who need transfer money frequently are always few, most people will not transfer even once a year.

as said lenging, loan, insurance, this may be novel, but if these are free, how do you run the business?

maybe my mind is too stupid, and I look forward to your more detailed plan.

before entry Bitcoin, I was these people who never use bank or other payment to transfer money  Cry 

but now, I can say that I will send or receive at leaset one transfer every week.  Cheesy

you might like this decentralized  transcations, but for this lake banker project, how to decentralized is wait for them to explain more.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

The only problem with stuff like this is that it takes a decentralized unit and turns it into something that is more centralized. The exchanges have done enough by half having to meet the know your customer regulations and things like that. Any website that's going to deal with your address going to have to keep it in a database all of this is becoming centralized we're trying to keep it uncentralized that is the entire idea of Bitcoin and the entire idea of a blockchain.

agreed, how to decentralized and keep the system running efficiently, this is a challenge for the project.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

interesting mission, if it was successful, it may make the bank disappear from this earth.

but, so many other companies also claim to launch a revolution with bank, such as Alipay. however, Alipay eventually had to admit to the bank, and lose.

how do you think LakeBanker will avoid the control of government? Or, as far as possible not against any government's policy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: