Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [VIB] Viberate | Decentralized Music Talent Marketplace  (Read 156339 times)
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:52:00 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 07:29:28 PM by bitcrypto10101

I can only say buy now cheap VIB before is too late.

you are legendary man!

where do you reccomend to buy   on bittrex hitbtc or binance?

I prefer Binance but all exchanges are good. All is matter buy more VIB coins. Great bright  future  is transparent for all investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

People wants just  x10  sell out and go to another ico

they really don't understand how big Viberate will be with fabolous platform, functionalities from wp and worldwide adoption  Cool

You don't get a market cap as big as Cardano's without having substance.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

you are legendary man!

I prefer Binance but all exchanges are good. All is matter buy more VIB coins. Great bright  future  is transparent for all investors.

Binance is good and HitBTC is also good! 

Bittrex = fenomenal
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

Legendary VIB   at legendary prices to load up bags

Precious
Ben271286

Activity: 434

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

People wants just  x10  sell out and go to another ico

they really don't understand how big Viberate will be with fabolous platform, functionalities from wp and worldwide adoption  Cool

You don't get a market cap as big as Cardano's without having substance.

I know that Cardano is a very impressive and promissing project with Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood but why are u comparing it to Vibrate? I guess these are two pairs of shoes...Cardano with its own Blockchain Project, aiming financial services, and Vibrate as erc20 Token with usecase on the Vibrate Platform for a decentralized music platform...the vibrate site looks already amazing and the Artist infos on it are really interesting...if they could implement a ticket service on the blockchain i guess that vib will have a lot more value than now...but whats your point with cardano? you also cant compare the total token supply...pls help me understand your point..i am here for gaining experience Wink Grin Grin
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:01:07 AM

you are legendary man!

As i know VIB is based on ethereum platform, so i think no problem in where exchange that you will be used to buy this coin, as long as after buy do not forget to send this coin to your own wallet. Maybe bittrex or Binance, this two is the best exchange and you can chose which has the low price
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

you are legendary man!

As i know VIB is based on ethereum platform, so i think no problem in where exchange that you will be used to buy this coin, as long as after buy do not forget to send this coin to your own wallet. Maybe bittrex or Binance, this two is the best exchange and you can chose which has the low price

Thank you for cheap VIB  at hitbtc
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

you are legendary man!

I now hold and buy more VIB tokens because Q1 2018 will be in VIBERATE sign.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

VIBERATE ICO  |  WHITEPAPER  |  LIVE SERVICE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM  |  FACEBOOK GROUP

▄▄▄
WHAT IS VIBERATE

Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as IMDB for live music, where profiles of musicians are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Our end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it by becoming the biggest global talent marketplace. Viberate’s database, community, holistic approach and marketplace features are the four elements that make its service unique and revolutionary.

▄▄▄
VISION

Our vision is to revolutionize the way musicians are presented and booked as well as to open the world of live
music to anyone who wants to participate in it by decentralizing discovery and booking processes with the use of the blockchain technology.

▄▄▄
THE BIGGEST CURATED LIVE MUSIC DATABASE IN THE WORLD

Featuring more than 120,000 musicians, 40,000 music venues and 60,000 events.

The profiles are daily updated from a variety of social media and streaming channels, ticketing services and online artist calendars.

The profiles feature
  • Official social media links
  • User ratings
  • Daily updated stats from all major social media and streaming channels, including fan growth, user engagement and fan geo distribution
  • Recent content (audio, video, photos)
  • Gig dates with ticket links
  • Contact info

▄▄▄
A DECENTRALIZED COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICE, FUELED BY THE VIB TOKEN

Viberate has always been decentralized in its core. The database has always been open for public, so anyone could add new artists. We managed to build the database we have today with the help of over 50,000 contributors and we will always keep it open for anyone to take part in maintaining its relevance.

Such level of decentralization allows Viberate to be on top of rapidly moving trends in the music industry. Using the blockchain technology to crowdsource the curating process of the information in musician, venue and event profiles is the only reasonable and rational way to keep the database up to date and relevant.

Those 50,000 Viberate contributors didn’t get anything in return for their contributions. Now the blockchain technology allows us to reward them for their work with Vibes (VIB) from our bounty allocation.
The VIB represents the atomic unit of our crowdsourced concept, and the service’s growth and relevance depends on it.

The VIB will become a go-to currency for the music industry as a whole. Besides using the tokens on the Viberate platform, there will also be an array of smart contracts connected with music industry where VIBs will be used as a core currency.
One of our main purposes is investing into the growth of our service and rewarding community efforts with VIBs from our bounty pool.

▄▄▄
THE FIRST EVER BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LIVE MUSIC MARKETPLACE

With the database and communication channels in place, our platform enables the implementation of a live music marketplace on both, B2B (musician-event organizers) as well on B2C (ticketing, crowdfunding live performances) levels.

>>OUR PRODUCT IS ALREADY LIVE AND KICKING WITH A LIVELY GROWING COMMUNITY OF ARTISTS, BOOKING AGENTS, MANAGERS AND FANS WAITING FOR YOU TO JOIN THEM.

▄▄▄
TEAM

The team behind the project is a combination of experienced managers, event organizers, developers and cryptocurrency experts. View team members with their LinkedIn profiles here.

▄▄▄
MARKET

• According to a research conducted by CISAC and UNESCO, the music industry has an annual turnover of $250 billion USD.
  • Live performances take up to one third of that amount.
  • There are around 50 million music events taking place globally each year.
  • While represented artists account for a small fraction of a percent, millions of smaller artists are unrepresented. Their fees range from less than $100 all the way to a couple thousand USD.
  • The live music sector is growing rapidly, due to a technological development, which allows people to engage in music easier than before (it only takes a Mac and a YouTube tutorial to become a DJ).

An estimation, based on the above numbers predicts the addressable market of $35B per year in unrepresented artist fees.

▄▄▄
BUSINESS MODELS

The platform allows for the implementation of different business models in a B2B as well as in a B2C segment.
On a B2B segment, Viberate can act as a marketplace, targeted advertising platform, networking tool and a data analytics service. On a B2C segment, we will tap into the ticketing business.

• MUSICIAN BOOKING COMMISSION
  • ADVERTISING REVENUE
  • ACCESS TO PREMIUM INDUSTRY CONTACTS
  • TICKETING
  • 3RD PARTY INTEGRATIONS

▄▄▄
ICO AND VIB TOKENS DISTRIBUTION

One time VT emission is planned. VIB Tokens will be distributed in the following way

The funds raised by crowdfunding will be used for Viberate.com’s further development, marketing campaigns, sales and PR, legal expenses and international expansion.

▄▄▄
ICO INVESTMENT ALLOCATION

The funds raised by crowdfunding will be used for Viberate.com’s further development, marketing campaigns, sales and PR, legal expenses and international expansion.

We strive to deliver our features as comprehensive as possible, which is why we made product and technical development a priority of our operations. This decision is strongly reflected in our investment allocation strategy that is divided into two phases.

The development cap defines the maximum amount of funds, needed to accomplish the development goals, defined in our roadmap. A portion of the funds is also reserved for the initial marketing campaign of a smaller scale.

The marketing cap is intended to cover the cost of marketing, namely direct sales and the launch of a global PR and advertising campaign. With the service firmly in place, our main goal in the second phase is to spread the word about Viberate all over the world.

▄▄▄
DISCOUNTS

Early backers will be rewarded with a discount. The discount rate will drop with every week, starting with 12% and ending with 0% on the last week of the ICO

▄▄▄
EXCHANGES

VIB IS NOW LISTED ON:

LIVECOIN
HitBTC
BINANCE
BITTREX
UPBIT

CHECK OUT OUR MISSION WWW.VIBERATE.IO
GET IN CONTACT WITH THE TEAM ON OUR TELEGRAM
DOWNLOAD OUR WHITEPAPER
CHECK OUT OUR SERVICE WWW.VIBERATE.COM

if you forget guys Smiley)
Voyons69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

Soon it will be 0.09 usd :-)
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:57:55 AM

Really dont know who all dump! But look like rision is Eth rise... now vib is close to ICO price so good time to buy more if you not take at ICO ... end of 2017 will be interested in crypto... i see Eth 500-600$ and Btc 10000$...

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
dumpscan

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

Soon it will be 0.09 usd :-)
I like to buy cheap coins because after retard dumping always start panic buying.
Bagwell

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:49:50 AM by Bagwell

Vib is classic ico.. they collected money ... and then they do nothing... where is some marketing?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

Hey devs I just wanna ask. It said on your website "Our vision is to revolutionize the way musicians are presented and booked as well as to open the world of live music to anyone who wants to participate in it by decentralizing discovery and booking processes with the use of the blockchain technology". So how do you plan to market this Viberate given the fact that most of the musicians do not know anything about decentralize and cryto market.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1R

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Vib is classic ico.. they collected money ... and then they do nothing... where is some marketing?

Your statement is not true at all. Don't post stuff like this based on zero facts. Check their roadmap - you will see where ad when marketing takes place.
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:52:09 PM

haha go spread your fud somewhere else...or invest in something other if u dont have trust in this...this was no 30mio dollar ico and also they have already delivered something...good things take time..if u dont respect that go invest in another x10 ico...
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

haha go spread your fud somewhere else...or invest in something other if u dont have trust in this...this was no 30mio dollar ico and also they have already delivered something...good things take time..if u dont respect that go invest in another x10 ico...

Actually that guy out of mind and don't know how active this team are and what is status of developm,ent progress. This is nothing more than dumb trolling the community know better how precious this project and this wonderful investment for future.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

I sugest buy now more... hold few months and then think what to do! Now its not a time to sale when price hit ico price or even under ICO price. Now is best time to buy some extra VIB if your stock is not already big. But now is not time to sale!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
o2ziga

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

meanwhile everybody is dumping it and only 1843 eth wallets have vib in it, which tells me vib is practically unknown and nobody is buying it....also bittrex volume is a joke, was good for only cca 2 days when people we're dumping it like crazy at 0.2+ $, and i dont really know why you put vib on bittrex exchange without any pr about the project and token (5 articles in some crypto "journals" dont really count as serious pr and marketing)? so even if the team follows its road map and puts out rewarding system and booking agencies before 2018 its not gonna really matter, since crypto community doesnt really follow this project or doesnt even know this project.....if this goes on we'll soon be out of top 200 coins on cmc, and that worries me a lot.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

meanwhile everybody is dumping it and only 1843 eth wallets have vib in it, which tells me vib is practically unknown and nobody is buying it....also bittrex volume is a joke, was good for only cca 2 days when people we're dumping it like crazy at 0.2+ $, and i dont really know why you put vib on bittrex exchange without any pr about the project and token (5 articles in some crypto "journals" dont really count as serious pr and marketing)? so even if the team follows its road map and puts out rewarding system and booking agencies before 2018 its not gonna really matter, since crypto community doesnt really follow this project or doesnt even know this project.....if this goes on we'll soon be out of top 200 coins on cmc, and that worries me a lot.

Big true! Good point! I keep say every good project need big big and good pr all the time! Even coca cola is big but keep advertise all over!

Vib need to be promoted with banners on :
Coinmarketcap
Worldcoinindex
Coindesk
Cointelegraph
Newsbtc
Twiter
Instangram
And i think some music sites and platforms.. events...

What do you think VIB community?

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: