Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:38:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency  (Read 44975 times)
coolindark
Legendary

Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Cool Keep Calm and Always Use CoinMiners! AdCoin has been added and ready in our pool!  Cool
You can use market wallet address for mining!

CoinMiners.Net

2% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments
Server located at Europe

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
ACCadcoin (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Why we are upgrading to DGW 3 (http://cryptocurrency.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Gravity_Wave)?

A new and improved mining difficulty regulator

Dark Gravity Wave is an open-source cryptocurrency mining difficulty regulator created by Evan Duffield, one of the lead developers of Dash. It was created for the purpose of defending against time warp exploits, although its benefits reach beyond just that.

Whereas our current difficulty regulator only considers the difficulty during the previous block/time span, Dark Gravity Wave uses moving averages to determine the best change to the mining difficulty. DGW retargets every block to act quickly against large fluctuations in mining power, and it does so in a controlled manner.

What are the benefits?

Regular block times and a more secure blockchain

Security: Dark Gravity Wave protects from the time warp exploit. This allows someone to mine a string of blocks and force his blocks over everyone else’s. Dark Gravity Wave was created with the purpose of preventing this from happening.

Faster Transactions: This is where most Adcoin community members will realize the benefits of Dark Gravity Wave. Adcoin transactions will take around an estimated 5-10-minutes to be processed whereas under the current situation, it sometimes takes 12 - 36 hours. Exchanges can also lower the amount of confirmations that they require for deposits since there will be no more time warp exploits.

Controlled Difficulty: Dark Gravity Wave uses moving averages to determine the difficulty of the next block. This protects it from malicious spikes in net hash rate that then jump off the blockchain, meaning we can continue mining easily and at regular intervals through those events.
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Set date for the fork? Have the exchanges been notified and are there any requirements for updated wallets?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Set date for the fork? Have the exchanges been notified and are there any requirements for updated wallets?

Our goal is to fork at January 31th. We will send an update to users and exchanges at the beginning of next week.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

AdCoin relays a crypto-currency with evolving ability to make advertising more efficient and effective
on the platform of decentralized block-chain technology where cost is saved for partners and stake-holders
in advertising industry.
harcede

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I hope to see 'ACC' in Binance soon Smiley
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

AdCoin is now officially pending for Binance listing. We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket.
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

AdCoin is now officially pending for Binance listing. We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket.

This sounds super super fishy to me.

The only reason imo to make such an announcement is to increase hype and manipulate the price.

Its also wierd seing a dev talking about how the price would "skyrock" instead of talking about the product
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

Hi Dev, why do not you put a logo on your big project?
Tailspino

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

For a new coin like this one it will take sometime to get on binance.
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

For a new coin like this one it will take sometime to get on binance.

I agree & on top of that I dont see anything special with this coin. Its just used as a currency for a specific topic, but I dont see any product behind it.
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

This sounds super super fishy to me.

The only reason imo to make such an announcement is to increase hype and manipulate the price.

Its also wierd seing a dev talking about how the price would "skyrock" instead of talking about the product

Sorry for the confusion. We don't aim for the price to skyrocket, rather that the concept of AdCoin skyrockets and for that getting adopted on another exchange is a major step forward. Our vision is that there will be a wide range of niche crypto's which can be used for different types of purchases (e.g. GameCredits for the purchases of games etc). We love the idea of publishers to get paid in AdCoin and can convert it to coin which serves their specific needs.
IMcrypto21

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

i like this project and seems to be a good coin to invest in.  After months of being listed on exchanges and CMC why is there still an unknown  circulating supply and market cap?
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:46:01 PM by ACCadcoin

i like this project and seems to be a good coin to invest in.  After months of being listed on exchanges and CMC why is there still an unknown  circulating supply and market cap?
We have no clue as to why it's not provided on CMC, we contacted them multiple times but without any reply.

Any proof about the Binance statement? As far as I know every company negotiating with Binance has to sign an NDA, so if your coin is really pending I don't think you're supposed to tweet about. Also, some people on Twitter asked if you are actually pending to get listed (ie. got an official confirmation from Binance that they will list your coin) or are you pending to start a negotiation (as in waiting in line just like all other companies who want their coin on Binance). None of those questions got a response, which is weird, because people who asked other questions did get an answer.

Indeed, there is an NDA about the onboarding process which is why we are not communicating any further information about it. We specifically used the word 'pending' and the sentence 'we hope to have some positive feedback'. While we have no native English speakers, we used the word pending as it seemed to fit best (google):

pending
adjective
awaiting decision or settlement.

Sorry to hear if you feel misled, but to us it seemed very clear  Huh
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

Cmon guys, dont be naive on that coin just read through the requirements of Binance.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

"We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price."

They clearly offend against the rules of Binance to get listed on it.

"User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc"

I dont see a large userbase yet.

"Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive."

They dont even have a product, all they have is a coin of which they claim is going to be used for a specific use case, but they dont have a product.

"Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague."

No comment.

So all in all.. This coin will definetly not get listed on Binance no matter what the dev guy here is talking dont fall for that. He is trying to fool you to bump the price and probably sell their own tokens.

I am not sure if those people try to scam you or not, but at least they are very unexperienced and have no idea what they are talking.

"ACCadcoin" will probably respond to my message and tell you some more wierd stuff. Its up to you if you fall for it or not.

Have a good day I am out of here.
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Indeed, there is an NDA about the onboarding process which is why we are not communicating any further information about it. We specifically used the word 'pending' and the sentence 'we hope to have some positive feedback'. While we have no native Dutch speakers, we used the word pending as it is described (google) as:

pending
adjective
awaiting decision or settlement.

Sorry to hear if you feel misled, but to us it seemed very clear

The initial tweet was clear. The only thing I thought was vague was that people on Twitter were asking for more clarification and they didn't get a clear answer. And a decision and a settlement are not the same thing. But with the NDA in mind I can understand the vagueness, so I'll leave it at that and just want to wish your team good luck, because I do hope on a positive outcome.

And while I'm not here to nitpick all of your PR messages I would like to point out to other readers and possible investors that in your above post you probably meant to say that you ARE native Dutch speakers (at least according to the white paper and some interviews I've seen) and NOT native English speakers :-)

Oops, you're right  Grin

Cmon guys, dont be naive on that coin just read through the requirements of Binance.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

"We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price."

They clearly offend against the rules of Binance to get listed on it.

"User Base

Show us you have a large user base, with multiple easily verifiable sources such as Alexa, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, etc"

I dont see a large userbase yet.

"Product

You should have a working product or at least a prototype. Something we can download and play with. It needs to work and be impressive."

They dont even have a product, all they have is a coin of which they claim is going to be used for a specific use case, but they dont have a product.

"Team

When it comes to the team, we care about history more than ability. Afterall, anyone can claim they know C++, but not that many can say they worked on bitcoind as part of the core team and have the commit history to back it up. The later gets priority.

Notice “brilliant concept” is not on the list. We don’t care about it. Concepts are cheap. We try to avoid “air coins” like a plague."

No comment.

So all in all.. This coin will definetly not get listed on Binance no matter what the dev guy here is talking dont fall for that. He is trying to fool you to bump the price and probably sell their own tokens.

I am not sure if those people try to scam you or not, but at least they are very unexperienced and have no idea what they are talking.

"ACCadcoin" will probably respond to my message and tell you some more wierd stuff. Its up to you if you fall for it or not.

Have a good day I am out of here.

Thanks for the feedback. We plan all steps towards our goal and update on changes in our strategy, such as reaching out to Binance (which is new for us, since we were satisfied with the exchanges at hand). Our user base is business2business and thus not on twitter or telegram, but on e-mail and telephone Smiley We do have a very active telegram with AdCoin supporters and if you'd like you can already checkout the backend of our payment gateway by visiting our website. Have a good day!
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

"AdCoin is now officially pending for @binance_2017 listing! We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket."

https://twitter.com/getadcoin/status/951059976755335168

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"
You say that while holding 93 % of all Coins while only 7 % of the Coins in circulation, you offend against multiple rules Binance has to have a chance to get added on their site.

And you still pretend like everyone else is stupid and falls for what you say so you can bump the price up by spreading those kinda news aroud.

Your coin and your company is a complete scam.

How does it feel to scam people for their hard earned money? Are you proud of yourself?
People like you belong into prison for a long time.
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

"AdCoin is now officially pending for @binance_2017 listing! We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket."

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"
You say that while holding 93 % of all Coins while only 7 % of the Coins in circulation, you offend against multiple rules Binance has to have a chance to get added on their site.

And you still pretend like everyone else is stupid and falls for what you say so you can bump the price up by spreading those kinda news aroud.

How does it feel to scam people for their hard earned money? Are you proud of yourself?

We never confirmed the circulating supply. I am not going into anything else as you seem to be another troll account which is just a few days old Smiley If you would like more information or discuss your accusations with us, feel free to join our Telegram channel.
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

"Circulating Supply
5,441,724 ACC
Total Supply
70,434,207 ACC"

"Pending for Binance"

We never confirmed the circulating supply. I am not going into anything else as you seem to be another troll account which is just a few days old Smiley If you would like more information or discuss your accusations with us, feel free to join our Telegram channel.

Very funny <3 the lack of your arguments shows me that I am right.
supreman888

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: