Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency  (Read 44971 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

Hello! Great project. Will they hold the airdrop? It will be nice for the community. I would gladly take part in this
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

Great project. A blogger can take part and make money on this? You will build an advertising network and the community will support you.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

Hello! Great project. Will they hold the airdrop? It will be nice for the community. I would gladly take part in this
I would also happily take part in this matter. I think that soon the tokens will fly to the moon. But getting them for free would be excellent.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

I would also happily take part in this matter. I think that soon the tokens will fly to the moon. But getting them for free would be excellent.

price and so now very attractive if you certainly believe that the market will recover in the future.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

The currency for advertising is just a great idea. It's a place where big money is spinning and it's good for a coin.
Yes, it's always nice when tokens are tied to a real service. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:09 AM

The currency for advertising is just a great idea. It's a place where big money is spinning and it's good for a coin.
Yes, it's always nice when tokens are tied to a real service. Perhaps I'll buy some tokens for myself.

Well this is a big plus for the whole project. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future)
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

Well this is a big plus for the whole project. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future)
but what about with contracts for advertisers? Already have any news?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

Yes, the community would be pleased to know how this all works. And about contracts with large fish)
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Yes, the community would be pleased to know how this all works. And about contracts with large fish)
as I understand the project has already had a lot of success in this direction. I think this is just the beginning of a big company.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

And what generally are the options for earning for the holders of the tokens? I would like to understand what the future prospect of this coin is.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

And what generally are the options for earning for the holders of the tokens? I would like to understand what the future prospect of this coin is.
Yes, it is interesting. Perhaps there are some additional advantages that will motivate buying a coin.
Berthiracha

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

Yes, it is interesting. Perhaps there are some additional advantages that will motivate buying a coin.

I'm just attracted to the product as an investor. I'm going to buy tokens and keep them in my portfolio for a long time.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

I'm just attracted to the product as an investor. I'm going to buy tokens and keep them in my portfolio for a long time.
yes in the long term, tokens will grow. This is a very good solution for all of us. And for those who want to earn)
ACCadcoin (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

Small Update:

We're currently updating & upscaling www.adcoin.click. Within a few days google stops advertising for crypto and we expect a BIG increase in users!

QUESTION: i have question, can I get Adcoin by wearing an ad banner or the like on my personal blog? or is this platform created just for advertisers who want to promote their products?

ANSWER: You can create a publisher account through www.adcoin.click and create a space for your site! The platform is for publishers and advertisers.
naskel

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

N-Engine Multi Pool Server

AdCoin is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░  .:: Free Pool @ http://pool.n-engine.com ::.  ░ << *FREE* AS FREE BEER
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

They launched a new pool and it's just fine. The coin is becoming more popular. But I personally prefer to just buy coins.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

They launched a new pool and it's just fine. The coin is becoming more popular. But I personally prefer to just buy coins.
I agree with this very great prospect. I think the coin will grow in the near future and I'll wait and see how it works.
Bureatonic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

Small Update:

We're currently updating & upscaling www.adcoin.click. Within a few days google stops advertising for crypto and we expect a BIG increase in users!

QUESTION: i have question, can I get Adcoin by wearing an ad banner or the like on my personal blog? or is this platform created just for advertisers who want to promote their products?

ANSWER: You can create a publisher account through www.adcoin.click and create a space for your site! The platform is for publishers and advertisers.

Are publisher sites undergoing any moderation? And are sites of any subject accepted or not?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Small Update:

Are publisher sites undergoing any moderation? And are sites of any subject accepted or not?
and one more question. Is the platform running in demo mode or is it running already to the full? Can I replace the adsense codes with yours?
AceBaran

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Hi everyone,

I found it very handy to join Adcoin telegram channel to ask questions.. The team is available all day long, and they are very quick with repley's..

https://t.me/adcoinacc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: