Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ACC] AdCoin - Digital Advertising Currency  (Read 44975 times)
cryptoally

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:18:32 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:45:43 PM by cryptoally

AdCoin wallet was updated to latest version on CryptoAlly.net Pool

No registration is required. Use your wallet address as the username and c=ACC for password.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu.cryptoally.net:4433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ACC

uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

"Personally, my opinion, this company has not caught at all. Even it's hard to explain why. There are more interesting options!"
cryptomomo

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

tsar bombe

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

i phink adcoin have a big potentiel

they put their plan to execution from the beginning big confidence in them Grin Grin Grin
ACCadcoin (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

With the hardfork successfully implemented we have moved on to the development of AdCoin tools and integrations. While writing this update our developers are working hard on creating some really cool applications and integrations.

Advanced Web Wallet

We have previously presented our community with the web wallet, but so far we haven’t communicated about it a lot. That is going to change! Not only do we keep improving the web wallet, it is also the backbone of all AdCoin development projects. Paying with AdCoin is as easy as logging in with your account and pressing the confirmation button. No need to copy and paste wallet address or any other technical stuff. This feature is available for everyone who uses our web wallet (https://wallet.getadcoin.com/) and any company that integrates with our API.

Our web wallet key features

• Receive and send AdCoin
  • Order AdCoin through fiat currency
  • Pay with your GetAdCoin account

Payment gateway

We are realllyyy excited about presenting our own payment gateway and we are almost there. While we had to option to partner with other companies, we felt we should integrate it with the payment and ordering system to make sure the process is as smooth as it can get. While we are working on creating the first demo’s and user cases, we have a sneak peek video of our ‘success’. Payments are almost instantly recognized and confirmed after 6 blocks. More documentation and working demo’s will be presented within a week.

https://www.getadcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/payment-success-adcoin.mp4?_=1

API

We have a fully functional API which can both be used for wallet purposes (getting addresses, balances, orders etc) or to use the payment gateway. The API key can be requested through the web wallet (in the top-right menu). We are working on finalizing the API documentation and a public php wrapper. The formal presentation of the API will be upcoming Friday (February 23rd).

Real application & partnerships

Everyone is eager to see AdCoin in action, and we are extremely close to presenting the first cases. We are working around to clock to talk with (potential) partners. Meanwhile we continue to make AdCoin easier to integrate than any other cryptocurrency by developing a wide range of APIs and plugins to easily adopt AdCoin (think CMS and E-commerce integrations).

We invite interested parties to contact us through info@getadcoin.com. Early adopters will receive our full support and we have interesting bounties in place to take create a win-win situation!
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

Everyone is eager to see AdCoin in action, and we are extremely close to presenting the first cases. We are working around to clock to talk with (potential) partners. Meanwhile we continue to make AdCoin easier to integrate than any other cryptocurrency by developing a wide range of APIs and plugins to easily adopt AdCoin (think CMS and E-commerce integrations).

Wait what? Since I bought this coin in september I've been hearing that you guys are going to talk with potential partners. How are you working around the clock to STILL potentially talk with potential partners already for 6 damn months!?

I just wanted to reply on the exchanges briefly. While we are working towards being listed on the big exchanges it is our primary focus on this moment to work together with businesses in the advertising space, to give the AdCoin it's true value (being used to buy and sell online advertising space). We are currently speaking with some major companies to see how we can implement AdCoin and change the cost structure of advertising (win/win).

Feel free to join us on Telegram or Slack to discuss your thoughts!
You guys were currently speaking with some "major companies" in july, where are these "major companies"?

So do we! We are reaching out to them and already have significant interest from investors and advertising agencies. Any help to connect us to the right people to speed things up would be greatly appreciated!
Where did this significant interest from investors and agencies go? Any update on this interest?

Announcement: Within a few months Adcoin will fully support SegWit and Lightning which will make AdCoin ready for the future.

And SegWit hasn't been implemented because..."insert your answer here".

Announcement: Our team is working on an advertising platform fully supported by Adcoin, called AdCoin Click. More info soon...

I hope I'm not asking too soon about this AdCoin Click platform 6 months later.

We are still here Smiley Coin is not dead, we are still working on it every single day and we are close to finalizing bounty payments (as scheduled, payouts are done between 4th and 14th).

The past few weeks have been very hectic with the bounty program, ICO and taking meetings with the online advertising agencies to work on a proof of concept.

The easiest way to stay up to date or contact devs is to join our Telegram group. There is a lot of noise on some other channels (e.g. saying devs or gone etc etc). We are available between 9am and 18pm GMT+2 and most of the time respond until 23pm+.

Cheers!

So what happened with these agencies you guys were working on with the proof of concept?

We're mainly marketing and tech guys. We are already in negotiation and testing phases with two large advertising platforms and are invited for the Emerce Performance 2017 => https://emerce.nl/performance/ where we will be speaking in public. Emerce already posted earlier about us (unpaid) and many players in the industry are enthusiastic about the Adcoin.

where are those 2 large advertising platforms today?

AdCoin is now officially pending for Binance listing. We hope to have some positive feedback very soon and make AdCoin going like a skyrocket.
I'm not even going to comment on this subject.

My point is...and I'm sorry if I may sound pissed off or something, I'm really not, I'm not invested in the project since a while ago, but investors that have been holding since months, newcomers, etc everyone really needs to know what's going on with all these false promises because we're talking about people's money here, investments, hard work in your project that we all were, are or might be interested in the future.
cryptomomo

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

tsar bombe

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:54:07 AM
Merited by ACCadcoin (1)

all my trust goes to the team
they follow their roadmap from the beginning and keep us informed of any advanced in the project
as the public will see the potential of adcoin we will go to the moon
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

The problem is that several coins similar to this ACC have appeared in recent years, projects related to ads and adult content are usually suspicious, are projects that naturally plague countless people, the difficulty of passing some credibility is high, hardly Binance will add this coin as some people are saying.
Shutomo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

I think AdCoin comes with a very good solution. Because with a very small cost and we can get a pretty high profit. An interesting offer
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Hi JungleOnion! Thank you for your detailed feedback and giving us the chance to reply to your questions. I'll try to answer them the best way I can Smiley

Wait what? Since I bought this coin in september I've been hearing that you guys are going to talk with potential partners. How are you working around the clock to STILL potentially talk with potential partners already for 6 damn months!?
So what happened with these agencies you guys were working on with the proof of concept?
Where did this significant interest from investors and agencies go? Any update on this interest?

Our initial pilots were not successful and resulted in a big backlog with regards to development and the way AdCoin is processed. We have created a detailed blog about it back then: https://goo.gl/gTE2ua. We have solved most of those issues and are taking a different approach with regards to integrations.

You guys were currently speaking with some "major companies" in july, where are these "major companies"?

We are still talking to these companies. Please note that the increase in European regulations brought (and still brings) a lot of challenges and due diligence.

And SegWit hasn't been implemented because..."insert your answer here".

SegWit has been enabled since February 3rd

I hope I'm not asking too soon about this AdCoin Click platform 6 months later.

The platform was always meant as a showcase and we have prioritized coindevelopment and operations since it was a major bottleneck. We are currently working on the ad delivery part of it and simultaneously work on integrations in existing platforms like Wordpress.

My point is...and I'm sorry if I may sound pissed off or something, I'm really not, I'm not invested in the project since a while ago, but investors that have been holding since months, newcomers, etc everyone really needs to know what's going on with all these false promises because we're talking about people's money here, investments, hard work in your project that we all were, are or might be interested in the future.

First of all, glad to hear to your are not pissed off Wink And I agree that we are not communicating enough to whoever is involved in the project. I promise we will try harder! I hope that you and everyone else who reads this understand that no one would be more excited to announce the first live projects than we do. At the same time we have dealt with a lot of setbacks, both technical and regulatory, which have their impact on both the planning and the team. Everything we could do without interference of others was rolled out as scheduled, but we learned we are very dependent on outside influences as well. We try to learn from our failures and keep pushing forward until we succeed.

Once again thank you for the time you have invested to point us to the facts and giving us to the opportunity to reply. We admit that it is confronting, and being confronted with failures/setbacks is never a pleasant experience, but it helps us move into the right direction.

ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

The problem is that several coins similar to this ACC have appeared in recent years, projects related to ads and adult content are usually suspicious, are projects that naturally plague countless people, the difficulty of passing some credibility is high, hardly Binance will add this coin as some people are saying.

Indeed it is hard to get trusted / credibility. Note that we do not actually serve ads ourselves, but rather want to facilitate existing solutions to use AdCoin as an alternative payment method to publishers.

I think AdCoin comes with a very good solution. Because with a very small cost and we can get a pretty high profit. An interesting offer

Thanks!

all my trust goes to the team
they follow their roadmap from the beginning and keep us informed of any advanced in the project
as the public will see the potential of adcoin we will go to the moon

Thank you Smiley
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Our API is now public! So feel free to test and integrate Adcoin.

Documentation: https://www.getadcoin.com/api/

Amderxino

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.

I purely agree.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

First of all, glad to hear to your are not pissed off Wink And I agree that we are not communicating enough to whoever is involved in the project. I promise we will try harder! I hope that you and everyone else who reads this understand that no one would be more excited to announce the first live projects than we do. At the same time we have dealt with a lot of setbacks, both technical and regulatory, which have their impact on both the planning and the team. Everything we could do without interference of others was rolled out as scheduled, but we learned we are very dependent on outside influences as well. We try to learn from our failures and keep pushing forward until we succeed.

Once again thank you for the time you have invested to point us to the facts and giving us to the opportunity to reply. We admit that it is confronting, and being confronted with failures/setbacks is never a pleasant experience, but it helps us move into the right direction.

Great, is always awesome to hear that the team is constantly working behind the scenes no matter what drawbacks you guys have faced over time. Is good to know that the team is dedicated and committed for long term growth, that's admirable considering how many coins are just interested in short term gains. Just remember that this industry moves really fast and more than price, time is the most valuable asset a company can take advantage of. Competition is hard and aggressive, and the best defence is a usable product that can demonstrate the real utility of a coin.

keep up the good work!
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:37:11 AM

For more updates please follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/getadcoin
For in depth discussions please join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/adcoinacc

Of course we will try to keep this topic up to date as well.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

ACC statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/accstats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.

igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:32 AM

advertising is a constant popular topic for everyone. there is always a lot of
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Today we are thoroughly testing the alpha version of the AdCoin WooCommerce Plugin (for AdCoin payment integration within existing WooCommerce webshops)! We aim to release it in March.
ACCadcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

ACC statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/accstats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.

Great! I will ask our (unofficial) mining telegram group (https://t.me/AdCoinmining) to evaluate and include your pool in their recommendations!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Dedicated Cryptocurrency Advertising Platform (April 30 21:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/adcoin-acc-dedicated-cryptocurrency-advertising-platform-6164
AceBaran

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

ACC block explorer added to CryptoGuru  Grin
http://[Suspicious link removed]/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=ACC

Good Job  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: