Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:03:07 PM

In the New York agreement, developers of Bitcoin ecosystems suggested the implementation of SegWit and the glorious Bitmain gave a crisis and did not accept.

Because?

Your equipment would lose its advantage, ASICBoost is not compatible with Segwit.

https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

Supposedly Bitcoin Cash was created to improve ecosystems with the implantation of blocks larger than 1mb, however, such improvement is not in fact, being used, some blocks at peak times were higher than 1mb, see the chart:

https://fork.lol/blocks/size

The truth, Bitmain saw that it could not insure SegWit, so, not to lose its advantage with ASICBoost, decided to create Bitcoin Cash, surprisingly, in a few days the company made more than 100 million with Bitcoin Cash.

How did Bitmain value Bitcoin Cash so much?

Today you only buy an Antminer S9, certainly the most sought after mining on the planet, only with Bitcoin Cash, see the link in the payment window.

https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020171110160546640l4g92i60062E

Conclusion - We can see that Bitmain manipulates the market in every way. In January 2018 there will be about 50,000 people rioting in Bitmain because they bought a toaster, Antminer D3.

To fight with an unscrupulous company of this size, I see only one way, let's unite, so we'll have a voice.

See the emails we receive from Bitmain are copies of each other.

I created a group in gmail to try to group as many people as possible. Anyone can help manage the group.

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antminer-d3

Yea it’s good to see more turning on to the pump and dumpers that Are bitmain. The only reason bch has a leg to stand on is bitmain changed the payment from btc to only accepting bch.  They are pulling the same scam they pulled with bitcoin on bitchcoin or aka bitmain cash.  The problem you have is most of us are computer nerds behind a desk.  How many of us do you think will goto bitmain doorstep and riot???  There are no laws on this sh$t yet. China ban ico so bitmain circumvents it by creating new coins.  Eventually they will abuse it to the point where China bans new coin creation.  Of course that would be like trying to ban bitcoin so they will make accepting it illegal.  Keep poking the bear bitmain eventually it will bite you back!!!   To all that lost on this scam I feel for ya.  Crypto is a scammers haven.  Bitmain falls in that category for quite some time now.  Be careful folks. 

Sadly this is what capitalism breeds.  Gotta always fuck your fellow man to get ahead. What the fuck happened to us as a society.  We are allowing capitalism to eat us from the inside out.  DISGUSTING

Hell I watch so many emotions on this forum all over money.  Why do we let something have so much power over us?

BR
Everybody who bought a D3 need to keep in mind that Bitmain did not force you to buy a D3. Everybody had an equal opportunity to do their own research, and make their own decisions. It's not Bitmains fault that the network difficulty skyrocketed so much. They saw an opportunity to create a new miner for a new algo, and the made enough to fit the demand. They did a good job. People who bought the first batch of D3s either broke even or may have even made a small profit. If you did some research you would notice that the D3, while affordable, were already not as efficient as other miners in the market (A5).  If you have mining experience under your belt, you would know that buying a D3 would not work out in the long haul when something more than twice as efficient is available. If you did realize this, you bought the D3 hoping to get into the marker before the network difficulty skyrocketed, meaning that you managed to get their first batch or (possibly) second batch, and had the opportunity to make a profit before too many people were able to join in.

If I walked into your house and begged you to sell me your toaster and offered you $2699, and you were under pressure to make as a profit, would you not sell it to me? At the time of sale it seems like a win win. I am happy that I have a new toaster, and you are happy you made a huge profit.

Bitmain could of simply decided to only sell half as many Antminer D3s as they did just to prevent the network difficulty from skyrocketing, but they would be taking a huge financial loss, and disappointing tons of customers that lined up to buy the D3.

Take this as a lesson learned the hard way. Mining has risk associated with it. Nothing is guaranteed, otherwise everybody and their grandma would be doing it.

I know I may make many people upset with this post, but I feel that people have to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming Bitmain. Bitmain is only guilty of delivering what was in demand. They probably saw this coming, but they cannot assume responsibility for the network effects. They can only supply our demand.

Of course they could do thing better like shipping PSUs on time with the Antminers if they were bought together, or stop supporting a cryptocurrency aimed at centralization (BCH) but there is always room for improvement.

tl;dr = Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming Bitmain for network effects. If you didn't know that the Dash network difficulty was going to skyrocket, you didn't do enough research before you purchased.

Agree with your point ...

I’ll leave this here with you.  Bitmain is not a fair player.  They have this network and all other by the balls.  They also are gaining majority holdings of most top coins.  How do you think this will play out.  I’m sure it will be in public’s favor right. Anyway. I come across this over last days. Sums it up rather well and was an excellent prediction dating back months now.   Bitmain is the shitstain of crypto. Bottom line. Peace out. https://pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

Your arguments about them selling the shovels. Just providing market demand only holds water when you don’t self mine aswell. Seems like a Ponzi in the making.  ESP on BitmainCash considering they the only ones accepting it that matters.  When I see shit I don’t just walk over it. I let the next guy know as well

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
bitcoin.cash

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

I believe both BTC and BCH will survive ...
c'mon .. how many market cap of all transaction in the world? ... say 5% would be used crypto as both payment settlement or cash payment ...?
you can imagine right?

Just keep calm, keep mining, and keep holding your favorite coins. The tricky part is to study and research which coins you will hold and will survive Wink
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

In the New York agreement, developers of Bitcoin ecosystems suggested the implementation of SegWit and the glorious Bitmain gave a crisis and did not accept.

Because?

Your equipment would lose its advantage, ASICBoost is not compatible with Segwit.

https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

Supposedly Bitcoin Cash was created to improve ecosystems with the implantation of blocks larger than 1mb, however, such improvement is not in fact, being used, some blocks at peak times were higher than 1mb, see the chart:

https://fork.lol/blocks/size

The truth, Bitmain saw that it could not insure SegWit, so, not to lose its advantage with ASICBoost, decided to create Bitcoin Cash, surprisingly, in a few days the company made more than 100 million with Bitcoin Cash.

How did Bitmain value Bitcoin Cash so much?

Today you only buy an Antminer S9, certainly the most sought after mining on the planet, only with Bitcoin Cash, see the link in the payment window.

https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020171110160546640l4g92i60062E

Conclusion - We can see that Bitmain manipulates the market in every way. In January 2018 there will be about 50,000 people rioting in Bitmain because they bought a toaster, Antminer D3.

To fight with an unscrupulous company of this size, I see only one way, let's unite, so we'll have a voice.

See the emails we receive from Bitmain are copies of each other.

I created a group in gmail to try to group as many people as possible. Anyone can help manage the group.

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/antminer-d3

Yea it’s good to see more turning on to the pump and dumpers that Are bitmain. The only reason bch has a leg to stand on is bitmain changed the payment from btc to only accepting bch.  They are pulling the same scam they pulled with bitcoin on bitchcoin or aka bitmain cash.  The problem you have is most of us are computer nerds behind a desk.  How many of us do you think will goto bitmain doorstep and riot???  There are no laws on this sh$t yet. China ban ico so bitmain circumvents it by creating new coins.  Eventually they will abuse it to the point where China bans new coin creation.  Of course that would be like trying to ban bitcoin so they will make accepting it illegal.  Keep poking the bear bitmain eventually it will bite you back!!!   To all that lost on this scam I feel for ya.  Crypto is a scammers haven.  Bitmain falls in that category for quite some time now.  Be careful folks. 

Sadly this is what capitalism breeds.  Gotta always fuck your fellow man to get ahead. What the fuck happened to us as a society.  We are allowing capitalism to eat us from the inside out.  DISGUSTING

Hell I watch so many emotions on this forum all over money.  Why do we let something have so much power over us?

BR
My friend, it goes beyond just the social hierarchy of "capitalism". It is ALL hierarchical constructs whether governmental, social or corporate.  Think about the basic construct of today's hierarchy's. They are essentially pyramids that flow money, control and power from the bottom of the base to the elite top. This is a highly flawed system. Yet, it exists in every country and every strata of mankind in the world.  It creates a naturally occurring latency and logjam, of  the flow of information and knowledge at the peak of the pyramid. A large amount of data and information flow from the base to a constricted point at the top that is controlled by a very few. Not only is it impossible for those few to effectively process and manage all that data and information, they also cannot make effective decisions based on the flow, let alone implement and execute those decisions. In addition, these characters at the top are also SO far removed from the source of the information and the implementation points of their decisions that they inevitably fail. It's built into the hierarchical system. It's designed to fail due to it's inability to scale itself. It's a classic "bottleneck". Add to this the undeniable fact that "bad" people tend to get promoted up to the top of these pyramids more often than "good" people. Most politicians, Executives and Social leaders are Narcissistic, Egotistical Sociopaths. They are easily corruptible by power greed and money. To make matters worse, even the "good" people that make it the top, eventually succumb to the corruption. Power corrupts. This very construct is what's turning our world into the fucking toilet that it has become. Decentralization has the chance to turn this whole broken mess on it's ear. Unfortunately, players like Bitmain are finding ways to circumvent the very decentralization we aspire to. They are going through the back door by controlling "hash rate". If the Chinese mining companies ever get together as one, this whole thing will likely fail.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

[/quote]
Everybody who bought a D3 need to keep in mind that Bitmain did not force you to buy a D3. Everybody had an equal opportunity to do their own research, and make their own decisions. It's not Bitmains fault that the network difficulty skyrocketed so much. They saw an opportunity to create a new miner for a new algo, and the made enough to fit the demand. They did a good job. People who bought the first batch of D3s either broke even or may have even made a small profit. If you did some research you would notice that the D3, while affordable, were already not as efficient as other miners in the market (A5).  If you have mining experience under your belt, you would know that buying a D3 would not work out in the long haul when something more than twice as efficient is available. If you did realize this, you bought the D3 hoping to get into the marker before the network difficulty skyrocketed, meaning that you managed to get their first batch or (possibly) second batch, and had the opportunity to make a profit before too many people were able to join in.

If I walked into your house and begged you to sell me your toaster and offered you $2699, and you were under pressure to make as a profit, would you not sell it to me? At the time of sale it seems like a win win. I am happy that I have a new toaster, and you are happy you made a huge profit.

Bitmain could of simply decided to only sell half as many Antminer D3s as they did just to prevent the network difficulty from skyrocketing, but they would be taking a huge financial loss, and disappointing tons of customers that lined up to buy the D3.

Take this as a lesson learned the hard way. Mining has risk associated with it. Nothing is guaranteed, otherwise everybody and their grandma would be doing it.

I know I may make many people upset with this post, but I feel that people have to take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming Bitmain. Bitmain is only guilty of delivering what was in demand. They probably saw this coming, but they cannot assume responsibility for the network effects. They can only supply our demand.

Of course they could do thing better like shipping PSUs on time with the Antminers if they were bought together, or stop supporting a cryptocurrency aimed at centralization (BCH) but there is always room for improvement.

tl;dr = Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming Bitmain for network effects. If you didn't know that the Dash network difficulty was going to skyrocket, you didn't do enough research before you purchased.
[/quote]AAAAAAAMEN!!!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
lashatatu

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

Everybody who bought a D3 need to keep in mind that Bitmain did not force you to buy a D3. Everybody had an equal opportunity to do their own research, and make their own decisions. It's not Bitmains fault that the network difficulty skyrocketed so much. They saw an opportunity to create a new miner for a new algo, and the made enough to fit the demand. They did a good job. People who bought the first batch of D3s either broke even or may have even made a small profit. If you did some research you would notice that the D3, while affordable, were already not as efficient as other miners in the market (A5).  If you have mining experience under your belt, you would know that buying a D3 would not work out in the long haul when something more than twice as efficient is available. If you did realize this, you bought the D3 hoping to get into the marker before the network difficulty skyrocketed, meaning that you managed to get their first batch or (possibly) second batch, and had the opportunity to make a profit before too many people were able to join in.

AAAAAAAMEN!!!!
[/quote]

i agree with original poster but exept one point, by my calculations even september batch owners didnt ROI they earned around 1900 usd still 800 to go for ROI and it's for only miner not including psu and import tax Smiley
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

But its more faire if the aliens share more of there money god  Roll Eyes i feel mostly left out  Grin
lashatatu

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

does zpool or granatgas mine onix coin? anybody knows?
mcan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

[/quote]AAAAAAAMEN!!!!
[/quote]

Scammers never forces to do something, because they are scammers other wise they will be grabber or something like this.
So scammer is scammer and bitmain is a scammer company.
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:41:53 PM

Not sure about those but these guys sure do:
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/index.php
pennys2pounds

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

Not sure about those but these guys sure do:
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/index.php

Yeah and I had 2 x D3s on it for 12 hours and made $4... far from what whattomine states! I am no longer on mining Dutch!
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

Anybody heard about Bitmain's announcement in China chat about bonus for D3 purchasers??

public announcement on wechat

We have decided to issue coupons to customers who have purchased Ant Mines D3 (https://www.bitmain.com/, hereafter referred to as the "Official Website") through the ants miner's website (hereinafter referred to as "D3 Server"). Each purchase of a D3 server issued a coupon, each coupon amount of 1,000 yuan. Coupons do not change, not cash, can be donated to other official website account. This voucher can only be used to purchase mine machine products through the official website. Each time you purchase one mine machine product, you can use one voucher for the period from the release date to June 30, 2018. Coupons will be November 24, 2017 issued to the appropriate customer's official website account, please check your timely.

If you have any questions, please call or contact WeChat public number: Ant mine sales. We will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support!

-  to console your pain Cheesy

1000 yuan = 150 $
cuteman

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:27 PM

tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

Anybody heard about Bitmain's announcement in China chat about bonus for D3 purchasers??

We have decided to issue coupons to customers who have purchased Ant Mines D3 (https://www.bitmain.com/, hereafter referred to as the "Official Website") through the ants miner's website (hereinafter referred to as "D3 Server"). Each purchase of a D3 server issued a coupon, each coupon amount of 1,000 yuan. Coupons do not change, not cash, can be donated to other official website account. This voucher can only be used to purchase mine machine products through the official website. Each time you purchase one mine machine product, you can use one voucher for the period from the release date to June 30, 2018. Coupons will be November 24, 2017 issued to the appropriate customer's official website account, please check your timely.

If you have any questions, please call or contact WeChat public number: Ant mine sales. We will be happy to serve you, thank you for your support!

1000 yuan = 150 $

You have to be kidding me...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:23:39 PM by Searing

1000 yuan = 150 $

You have to be kidding me...

bet it does not apply to my orders of D3's I paid in Aug and Sept (was it) I have both of them space heaters working as we speak

so bitmain 'pretends' to help out for PR reasons..but really, just is gleefully 'twisting the knife' as the only real mnfg of asic equip of any flavor x11, scrypt-pow or sha-256

it is ..you don't like it, f*ck off ..in not so many words

(bitmain: evil is our name, and evil is out game) (tm bitmain)

edit: re-read above will see if anything is in my account for this slap in the face...(something to do to pour salt in my own rooms...I feel like an abused dog...asking for dog food
from the abuser)

yuan to usd converter....yep about $150 USD ..big whoop ... not gonna get any more miners from bitmain (if i can help it...already broke that vow 1x...I still feel dirty about that) Sad

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1000&From=CNY&To=USD

yep..rub salt in the wound

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
cuteman

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

sorry did not want to hurt you,  but if somebody bought 10 D3s, he will be able to get 1 S9 free of charge.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:34:22 PM

sorry did not want to hurt you,  but if somebody bought 10 D3s, he will be able to get 1 S9 free of charge.

yeah....I suppose.....but damn hard way to get a toy ...for your other 10 toys that you shut off as space heaters by the time you got the S9 toy Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

You can only use 1 coupon per product.
So no I cannot get a free S9.  If I wanted to use all of my 10 coupons I would have to buy 10 S9's !!
cuteman

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

You can only use 1 coupon per product.
So no I cannot get a free S9.  If I wanted to use all of my 10 coupons I would have to buy 10 S9's !!
OMG, is it really so? Shocked  Why you can't combine them ?
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

yes we do on http://zpool.ca

http://zpool.ca/site/gomining?algo=x11

http://zpool.ca/site/block?id=2351

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: