Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

2.56 TH/s hashrate. Why they mining right now when profit /2 then zec or eth?)

europe hasnt woken up yet. when they do those numbers will change bing time i am sure. asia is about to start business. give it a few hours
car1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:36:15 AM

2.56 TH/s hashrate. Why they mining right now when profit /2 then zec or eth?)
they are sleeping.
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
mmo4me001

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

at least 4k5 sat for profit  Cry or halving diff  Grin
okamuwf

Activity: 425
Merit: 131

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:01:03 AM

Just processed all the outstanding payments on hashbag. I had to stop the payments while I figured out how to re-balance the accounts so it would stop trying to pay more than it could. It was attempting to pay out more than possible and draining itself of funds before payments could be completed, leading to some serious issues with the wallet & affecting payments in the future.

There was a shortfall of roughly 2K SIGT which I couldn't cover, so I had to trim everyone's balances by 5% and then the payouts have worked correctly. Sorry to everyone who was affected, having all of the pool funds stolen had some serious knock-on effects to the payments system which should finally be sorted.

I've set fees on SIGT to 0% for the next week to hopefully offset some of the losses for people.

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet
enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

and what about the missing payouts? I had 2 transactions that never arrived to my wallet

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
MKLord

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:22:05 AM

good news difficult down to 17222
i think big farmer left sigt  Smiley Grin Grin
first.down

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

Some seriously fishy stuff going on here...

One one hand, both AikaPool and Hashbag.cc have simply stopped paying.  Hashbag says they paid my address, but nothing was received.   I noticed that the Hashbag wallet payout was set to 50k... that was not the case a few days ago... awesome.  Aikapool hasnt even registered the past 8 hours of hashing I've done.  Rig has been working hard at a steady 220 MHs but gotten nothing.  It was fine over night but stopped around 10:30am.

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

I start again, with the same wallet file downloaded from the Signatum site, on a separate computer, with a whole new address.  This time, I do not encrypt it at all.  Just now, I go to transfer coins to Cryptopia and the wallet goes from not-encrypted to encrypted - and of course, I have no clue what the password is since I never set a password to begin with.  Now I have to wallets with several thousand coins that I cannot access.  It has been beyond frustrating and I hope nobody else is having this problem...  this coin seems to be more and more of a scam coin considering the pool and wallet issues...

Has anyone else had their wallet encrypt itself and/or change their password?

I think your computer has been hacked.
zero_sight

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:48:17 AM

someone has been using SP mod that was leaked and modded with a virus most likly
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:48:59 AM

Anyone having a hard time now submitting shares on supernova? I keep getting new block was found before my shares get submitted..

Icon

Sad

PS

Pushing around 60 mh/s using newest skunk miner...

http://cryptomining-blog.com/8989-new-ccminer-skunk-krnlx-fork-with-faster-skunkhash-performance/

enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:02:07 AM

Some seriously fishy stuff going on here...

One one hand, both AikaPool and Hashbag.cc have simply stopped paying.  Hashbag says they paid my address, but nothing was received.   I noticed that the Hashbag wallet payout was set to 50k... that was not the case a few days ago... awesome.  Aikapool hasnt even registered the past 8 hours of hashing I've done.  Rig has been working hard at a steady 220 MHs but gotten nothing.  It was fine over night but stopped around 10:30am.

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

I start again, with the same wallet file downloaded from the Signatum site, on a separate computer, with a whole new address.  This time, I do not encrypt it at all.  Just now, I go to transfer coins to Cryptopia and the wallet goes from not-encrypted to encrypted - and of course, I have no clue what the password is since I never set a password to begin with.  Now I have to wallets with several thousand coins that I cannot access.  It has been beyond frustrating and I hope nobody else is having this problem...  this coin seems to be more and more of a scam coin considering the pool and wallet issues...

Has anyone else had their wallet encrypt itself and/or change their password?

I think your computer has been hacked.

Hashbag was hacked and wasn't paying funds. The wallet was doing some funky stuff like allowing me to send payments, returning transaction IDs to the system, but then the transactions never made it to the blockchain even though the wallet balance decreased. I set the minimum payouts way high while I figured out what to do; there is now a new fresh wallet/blockchain being used and I processed the last day worth of payments about an hour ago.

I think AikaPool suffered the same fate? I can only speak for my own pool.. I've had no end of issues trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the wallet; I'm running on very little sleep lately Tongue I'm glad I was able to pay out finally, and it seems like payouts are restored again. I've put on 0% fees for the time being because of the issues.

I also have ~25K sigt which I can't access in a wallet on the blockchain - I have the private keys to the wallet but the transactions don't add up to what the explorer says, so the wallet just can't spend any funds.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:11:43 AM

Unfortunately I think they are just gone, I definitely sent the transactions with the wallet (the transaction ID is in the system as you can see) but they never got picked up by the blockchain for some reason or another. Of that I can't be sure, but all of those missing transactions removed the balance from my wallet, so I can't even process them again Sad

There's apparently still 22.5K SIGT in balance in the blockchain from the old wallet, but for all of my attempts at rebuild/scanning/importing to fresh wallets etc, I can't make it spendable. If I can recover that then I can process some of the lost transactions, but since I can't see which ones failed (they all appear as sent in my wallet/system) I'll have to do it on a case by case basis, again only IF I can get that balance back. The admins in the discord have said the blockchain explorer is incorrect and my wallet is correct (there is no balance left). I hope that's not the case? Surely the blockchain explorer is correct??

The pool is now operating on a new fresh wallet so I can try to figure out what's up with the other one without affecting the pool stability.

GL convincing anyone to mine there again.  Pretty ballsy.
2Block

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:11:50 AM

Icon,

how long are you letting the miner run? because stratum diff starts out on 1.0 and adjusts over time, you can set it manually with you .batch file where you set your password as (x), use (d=0.5) or (d=0.1)
relayd

Activity: 81
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:12:43 AM

How do we know the pool owners themselves didn't mess around to quickly siphon off funds, conveniently right before the split?

If pools were in fact hacked, there needs to be disclosure of what happened exactly and what was done to fix it, post wallets so we can check if funds are actually stuck or have been moved around elsewhere, otherwise I don't see why anyone should trust certain pools.

Not accusing anyone (as I never used either of these pools), just saying what the proper actions should be if someone wanted to redeem themselves type of thing.
enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

Well sure, I could have just taken the 30K sigt I just paid out and made up some bullshit about it, at least then I'd be 30K sigt richer and I'd be able to make some money out of this rather than having all my pool fees stolen and operating at a loss. What does it take to please people I wonder?

How do we know the pool owners themselves didn't mess around to quickly siphon off funds, conveniently right before the split?

If pools were in fact hacked, there needs to be disclosure of what happened exactly and what was done to fix it, post wallets so we can check if funds are actually stuck or have been moved around elsewhere, otherwise I don't see why anyone should trust certain pools.

Not accusing anyone (as I never used either of these pools), just saying what the proper actions should be if someone wanted to redeem themselves type of thing.

Vulnerability was that 127.0.0.1 was allowed as an admin IP and somebody spoofed their IP to 127.0.0.1, accessed the consoles and sent funds using the console. Fix was to remove 127.0.0.1 as IP and disallow any kind of IP spoofing-able connections into the admin panel. The patch is in the yiimp github now. I have the IP of the attacker (who also used the same IP to attack the other pools which were affected) and the addresses were the funds were sent.

As far as it goes with the wallet, the blockchain explorer is apparently incorrect. Hashbag was mining to wallet B5fiiZkGkuoiXo6PNXotVDicSUZAG6fcfa, which still has 22.5K balance but none of that is available to the wallet. I installed a new wallet, B7y2B1Lz357byH45TnEaNGZ3BGJhQJrp6B, which is now paying out correctly. I removed some funds from the balances to allow it to pay properly. I still have 1K SIGT available in that wallet in case any more payment issues arise, but hopefully that won't happen.

Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:28:26 AM

Icon,

how long are you letting the miner run? because stratum diff starts out on 1.0 and adjusts over time, you can set it manually with you .batch file where you set your password as (x), use (d=0.5) or (d=0.1)

Thanks i'll try that its showing accept shares on supernova and var diff is around 7.68 and 25.6 for my 1050/1060 cards
enkayz

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:30:52 AM

Icon,

Thanks i'll try that its showing accept shares on supernova and var diff is around 7.68 and 25.6 for my 1050/1060 cards

Most people use d=0.05 but on a PPLNS pool it won't really matter over the long term, you will get paid depending on the share difficulty which you submit, not the number of shares. The stratums will turn down/up difficulty depending on the share rate submission against the network difficulty/block find rate. After running your miner for a few hours it should level out to the right kind of difficulty, then you can set that difficulty in your batch file to make sure you hit it straight away if you happen to have your stratum session disconnected.

relayd

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:38:25 AM

Well sure, I could have just taken the 30K sigt I just paid out and made up some bullshit about it, at least then I'd be 30K sigt richer and I'd be able to make some money out of this rather than having all my pool fees stolen and operating at a loss. What does it take to please people I wonder?

Vulnerability was that 127.0.0.1 was allowed as an admin IP and somebody spoofed their IP to 127.0.0.1, accessed the consoles and sent funds using the console. Fix was to remove 127.0.0.1 as IP and disallow any kind of IP spoofing-able connections into the admin panel. The patch is in the yiimp github now. I have the IP of the attacker (who also used the same IP to attack the other pools which were affected) and the addresses were the funds were sent.

As far as it goes with the wallet, the blockchain explorer is apparently incorrect. Hashbag was mining to wallet B5fiiZkGkuoiXo6PNXotVDicSUZAG6fcfa, which still has 22.5K balance but none of that is available to the wallet. I installed a new wallet, B7y2B1Lz357byH45TnEaNGZ3BGJhQJrp6B, which is now paying out correctly. I removed some funds from the balances to allow it to pay properly. I still have 1K SIGT available in that wallet in case any more payment issues arise, but hopefully that won't happen.

Thanks for the info.

But I'm wondering why wasn't your pool updated earlier? Wasn't this known since August 4th?
jmvarner83

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:41:48 AM

good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:47:00 AM

good time to enter?  Haven't seen it this low in awhile.  Blocks halved and should steady out soon.

Rush is "over" before the half, so I expect a dump, just not sure how low it will go Smiley

I think its too soon.  Give it at least another 12h and assess the situation then. 
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: