Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
avilolo0101

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:51:03 AM

we need more time to mine before list on bittrex
don't worry mate, I don't think we going to see trex anytime soon.you have all the time you need!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MKLord

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:56:01 AM

whattomine killing us lol
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:06:03 AM

I downloaded the OSX wallet but it crashes
Prophit

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:11:55 AM

don't worry mate, I don't think we going to see trex anytime soon.you have all the time you need!!

you sure bout that? didnt see Nicehash and whattomine adopting it that quick inmids of that FUDstorm of last days...

i just wish there was a coin to mine more profitable than with what we´re stuck right now... i raised the nicehash price for skunk (at least for a couple of hours xD ) that should help a bit to mitigate shortsighted miners dumping and maybe raise price longterm (at least thats the scenario my insomniac mind made up, also hit some 15k diff times which are prolly over soon so pretty sure im breaking even^^)

to keep mining profitability up with increasing diff we need a better price for the coins, if your a real signatian( Roll Eyes ) you buy for 1300sat !  Grin

enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

you sure bout that? didnt see Nicehash and whattomine adopting it that quick inmids of that FUDstorm of last days...

i just wish there was a coin to mine more profitable than with what we´re stuck right now... i raised the nicehash price for skunk (at least for a couple of hours xD ) that should help a bit to mitigate shortsighted miners dumping and maybe raise price longterm (at least thats the scenario my insomniac mind made up, also hit some 15k diff times which are prolly over soon so pretty sure im breaking even^^)

to keep mining profitability up with increasing diff we need a better price for the coins, if your a real signatian( Roll Eyes ) you buy for 1300sat !  Grin

didn't really see whattomine putting it on front page seeing as PoW is almost half over already Tongue

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

the nethash already in the moon its bouncing between 1.7 to 2.9 t/hs
damm you whattomine!!!
ubiq start to fly I always think ubiq will get all the hype after ether but always also choose signatum with my hash power, maybe its was big mistake

I dont see it that big over here - https://nodes.nullspam.ru/signatum/

Well diff is about the same like before for now. I hope we have enough time before every idiot rushes to Signatum. But if they do, we will see coin dump probably then they will be scared off.

Prophit

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:32:55 AM

need a whale to make a wave ^^ wouldnt mind having it tank another few days until next block halving, also maybe i can that way top up on some cheap SIGT, i have much(relatively speaking xD ) locked up in other things that are downswinging too so cant really buy in for more atm Undecided

could provide some translations btw, not sure if needed or which are reserved... pretty sure ze germans would appreciate signatum even only for the name for example but most suck big time at anything english ^^
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:39:14 AM

Are there any indicators that Signatum will rise in price. I am sorry but I am not really good at looking at charts. Maybe there might be indicators but I cannot see them. Can someone help me decide if it is right to invest on this coin. Thanks.
Prophit

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:59:45 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:21:09 AM by Prophit

Are there any indicators that Signatum will rise in price. I am sorry but I am not really good at looking at charts. Maybe there might be indicators but I cannot see them. Can someone help me decide if it is right to invest on this coin. Thanks.

with recent bitcoin movements and FUD in SIGT community graphs are screwed up into unreadablilty (not an expert Wink )
 all i see is "was high, now tanking in a low"
combined with Nicehash and whattomine adopting it and new exchange (even if not a super awesome one^^) AND the marketplace AND POS in sight i think its weighted towards upwards trend  Grin
it was at like 5000sat then some uncertainty with dev team n stuff happened, pretty sure price will recover very soon, things just got cleared up like a day ago from what i can tell

lets just hope theres enough smart miners out there not selling/dumping day by day but hold some sigt until price can consolidate at acceptable level again... if miners just keep selling for next best price to get paid asap its prolly not helping anyone ^^
vilenarios

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

Now the super shitty part.  My first wallet, I encrypted right off the bat.  As always, before submitting transactions to it, I double check my password to ensure there are no mishaps.  Fast forward 3 weeks and a bunch of coins... I go to transfer to Cryptopia and my password no longer works... after trying as many enumerations of my password as possible, I give up.... lost coins.

Finally got this sorted out in case anyone else has the issue.

I moved my wallet.dat out of the Roaming/Signatum folder, then deleted the entire folder.   Reopened the signatum-qt.exe which recreated the Roaming/Signatum folder with a new wallet.dat.  I then closed Signatum-qt.exe, and copied over the wallet.dat with my original.  Reopened signatum-qt.exe, saw my coins and the encrypted wallet, copied and pasted my existing password (which did NOT work before doing this) and VIOLLA! IT WORKED!

Not sure why doing these steps fixed the issue, but it gives me the warm and fuzzies to know it wasn't me that fucked up my password copy/paste.  Anyway, I've still been mining this sucker, and I'm excited for whats to come in the upcoming weeks now that the drama is over.

Is the Palgins CC Miner still getting the best hashrates or has anyone switched to something more optimized?
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:42 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:47:07 AM by jimboscott

If someone had the brains to scrap all of the arithmetically scaled charts and use log scale... then I could read the chart.  Right now the only chart I have found is arithmetically based and, as such, it is useless.  

On the arithmetic scale chart, it appears that SIGT headed into a 'descending wedge' after the last rally to 4000 or so.  If that IS the case, then we are starting to work free of that pattern and that should mean a return to retest the highs in place before the last sell off.

But, I am guessing because it is not possible to see things accurately in anything but a log scale.  
Prophit

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:33:10 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 04:45:48 AM by Prophit

Is the Palgins CC Miner still getting the best hashrates or has anyone switched to something more optimized?

idk im like illiterate when it comes to most coding so i took the ccminer out of the nicehash legacy release, i figuered they would know best^^(also in terms of hidden malicious code), was hoping to get rid of the wierd power usage or the crappy reported hashrates on suprnova most of the time but no cigar, still best coin to mine xD

Prophit

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

If someone had the brains to scrap all of the arithmetically scaled charts and use log scale... then I could read the chart.  Right now the only chart I have found is arithmetically based and, as such, it is useless.  

On the arithmetic scale chart, it appears that SIGT headed into a 'descending wedge' after the last rally to 4000 or so.  If that IS the case, then we are starting to work free of that patter and that should mean a return to retest the highs in place before the last sell off.

But, I am guessing because it is not possible to see things accurately in anything but a log scale.  

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD
jimboscott

Activity: 253
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:02:24 AM

On the arithmetic scale chart, it appears that SIGT headed into a 'descending wedge' after the last rally to 4000 or so.  If that IS the case, then we are starting to work free of that patter and that should mean a return to retest the highs in place before the last sell off.

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years. 

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Regardless, I told myself I was putting ETH mining on hold while I mined SIGT at least through block 60K.
okamuwf

Activity: 424
Merit: 131

Kamikaze9x9

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:03:39 AM

hashbag.cc has been rebuilt with a new server which will no longer flake out and is secured.

new USA-based stratum has been launched and is ready to mine, has been paying out properly for more than a week now.

i am still running 0% fees to apologize for all the drama, new miners are welcome.

Available stratums:

USA:
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Auto-select region DNS:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

If you want wast your time and eletricity go ahead. They lost my payments and don´t refund
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:09:49 AM

Good that we are back on track , and that we lost the waste of space Smiley
Prophit

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:14:38 AM

Now that is very well put, we got a pro here  Grin how big you invested jimbo? xD

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years.  

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Regardless, I told myself I was putting ETH mining on hold while I mined SIGT at least through block 60K.

Mining Eth/whatever most profitable and then buying SIGT would be also very viable at this point tho (especially in terms of raising the trade volume in a positive way ^^)

so let´s tell everyone it's best to mine whatever and buy sigt? Grin
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Just been mining since 8/7.  It's sort of a hobby.  But I have been charting the S&P 500 every single day for the last 8 years. 

I will think I am OK in saying this... if SIGT makes a solid run over 1300 then the short term bottom should be behind us.  That does not mean we do not test it again at some point, but it means it likely heads back to test 4000 first.  Bottoms almost never end up being tested just once.  Twice is common, as is three times.  But I think the cryto market might be too intense and heated for a third.  This would be the second test for SIGT since it inception.

Well test many bottoms this wont be the last, i also predict a slight increase unless a major pump is happening, with nova in the mix it be slightly harder to manipulate the price with the whales but need more activity on Nova, crypto is just so fast paced and can catch you napping even though you need to nap lol
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:20:08 AM

hashbag.cc has been rebuilt with a new server which will no longer flake out and is secured.

new USA-based stratum has been launched and is ready to mine, has been paying out properly for more than a week now.

i am still running 0% fees to apologize for all the drama, new miners are welcome.

Available stratums:

USA:
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Netherlands:
-o stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Germany:
-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

Auto-select region DNS:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8644 -u <SIGT_ADDRESS> -p c=SIGT

If you want wast your time and eletricity go ahead. They lost my payments and don´t refund

No more lost payments since the days after all the funds got stolen. Payments continued erratically as the pool was attempting to pay more than what it could. I couldn't refund any payments because I had no SIGT to do so and couldn't pull 75K SIGT out of a hat, so I had to reset the earnings to square the wallet. Other pools lost funds in the same hack and haven't refunded either. Some even just went down completely. We have been running stable with 0% fees for some time now, no more lost payments (exploit has been secured) and now with an improved server, it should be back to smooth sailing.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
hwgeek

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:35:39 AM

I just saw WhatToMine has listed Skunkhush on the home page and listing Signatum on top of the profitability- Get ready to massive Net hush!
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: