Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

Dual .mining with correct dcri was always profitable on 1080/ti. Because 1080/ti has a lot of cpu power which is not used by daggerhasimoto algo.
Only if by "profitable" you mean more then the electricity cost)
No I mean that it have +/- the same profit as zec or other algos.
LOL, SIGT wishes. Have you actually tried to mine SIGT or are you preaching from whattomine here?
"profitability" is a nonsense unless your coins is sold immediately after being mined (not even after 24 hours).
In my case, I actually mine hush and sigt with 2 similar rigs, hush was slightly more profitable over the last 24 hours, but I don't sell them, same for sigt. So only the future will tell which coin was more profitable.
I used to mine LBC when it was non "profitable" compared to ZEC, and guess what : when I sold my coins, the LBC I mined were suddently a lot more profitable than ZEC.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

"WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!"

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

For nvidia:

1. You don't need those variables at all
2. Use ccminer, sgminer is for AMD cards

What are the links to follow in using ccminer? Where to download? And the steps are the  same? I am not sure how to do this since I am new to mining.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Dual .mining with correct dcri was always profitable on 1080/ti. Because 1080/ti has a lot of cpu power which is not used by daggerhasimoto algo.
LOL, SIGT wishes. Have you actually tried to mine SIGT or are you preaching from whattomine here?
"profitability" is a nonsense unless your coins is sold immediately after being mined (not even after 24 hours).
In my case, I actually mine hush and sigt with 2 similar rigs, hush was slightly more profitable over the last 24 hours, but I don't sell them, same for sigt. So only the future will tell which coin was more profitable.
I used to mine LBC when it was non "profitable" compared to ZEC, and guess what : when I sold my coins, the LBC I mined were suddently a lot more profitable than ZEC.
I think all miners combine both methods: 1) sell after mine in a couple of days - a lot of shit pump dump coins like cxt, ctic2 ... 2) hold until the price "to the Moon". Depends on my inner vision of the coins future.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

May be you'd better read at first?
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

Unfortunately I have followed the instructions for mining SIGT through a mining pool with GPU on this website:

http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/19/how-to-mine-signatum-sigt/

but it seems that it is not working, as soon as I run the signatumminer.bat file I get an error message.

"WARNING: GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS is not specified!"

I have already changed the setting of "setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT" to a "5" which  is a very low number but same error. Any missing instructions on the webpage that I didn't follow?

First update you all drivers.
Second, if you use not graphic cards miners, you need more inform and i help you

You mean update all NVIDIA drivers? I am not using a mining device. I am just relying on my own laptops graphic  card. So can you help me with that? Somebody said to use ccminer. Where can I download it? And what to do to efficiently mine it?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

Sell Orders  10654746.45385174  SIGT

Buy Orders  4455175.82813238  SIGT 

It is impossible to exceed the price 2000 SAT Even in the future

The market is drowning in selling
Then please sell everything you have  Grin
And No one will stop you do it  Grin . Please ! Please  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are you kidding? Fudders never selling their coins, they just advising do it to others  Cheesy

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
noobmining

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:31:02 PM

Anyone having problems trying to post an item to sell on the marketplace? i get a timeout Sad
BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

Has anyone purchased physical goods yet from the marketplace?

I feel like there are some decent deals but it seems really risky to make a $500 gamble, when the seller is not compelled to complete the sale.
loobooloo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

I try to install the daemon on a Raspberry Pi, but the master looks empty. @Dev: Is there a installation guide?
sketron1

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Has anyone purchased physical goods yet from the marketplace?

I feel like there are some decent deals but it seems really risky to make a $500 gamble, when the seller is not compelled to complete the sale.

I sold an SSD and will ship it out tomorrow.  But yes, there's nothing forcing anyone to follow through with a sale until escrow is added.
Epicyclic

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

Switched pools and now I am earning more per hour, strange as the pool before was displaying exaggerating claims of earnings which led me to switch. it may balance out over 24hr but at his rate I am earning 80 more sigt a day. lets see what it actually pays in 24hr. I will not name either pool at this time.

Ok posted this after switching my rigs to a different pool at midnight GMT +1 it is now 19:40 GMT +1 and the new pool has already paid out 40 sigt more than the old, yet both display similar estimated earnings.

so for name sake pool 1 was claiming x amount, however, for over 2 weeks mining period, paid an average of 80 less than estimated earning, per day.

Pool 2 so far is on track to hit the estimated earnings if not slightly more, that pool 1 was originally claiming it would.

Be careful what pool you use, and do your research. I will not name names, as these are my findings, and it may be an isolated case.
BellicoseBenny

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Switched pools and now I am earning more per hour, strange as the pool before was displaying exaggerating claims of earnings which led me to switch. it may balance out over 24hr but at his rate I am earning 80 more sigt a day. lets see what it actually pays in 24hr. I will not name either pool at this time.

Ok posted this after switching my rigs to a different pool at midnight GMT +1 it is now 19:40 GMT +1 and the new pool has already paid out 40 sigt more than the old, yet both display similar estimated earnings.

so for name sake pool 1 was claiming x amount, however, for over 2 weeks mining period, paid an average of 80 less than estimated earning, per day.

Pool 2 so far is on track to hit the estimated earnings if not slightly more, that pool 1 was originally claiming it would.

Be careful what pool you use, and do your research. I will not name names, as these are my findings, and it may be an isolated case.

This is completely fucking useless

Pool 1 and 2?

lol

Might as well have not said anything at all
forstik

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

I can't agree more. If you have two rigs, I would use one for mining Zcash and the other one for experimental coins. Let them coins appreciate over time  Cool
ca3aH

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

Draining! Urgently sell! The price will fall to 300sat.

Ho, вoт, чтo интepecнo, были y ниx дeньги, и кoличecтвo этиx дeнeг нe yмeньшaлocь и нe yвeличивaлocь. Cдeлaны oни были дaвным-дaвнo из мeтaллa нepжaвeющeгo и тяжeлoгo. И были oни пo фopмe в видe пиpaмидoк, и нe былo нa ниx ни цифp, ни бyкв, тoлькo блecк. Oтлил иx зoлoтыx дeл мacтep, пo зaкaзy cтapeйшин oпpeдeлeннoe кoличecтвo. Пpи этoм, кoличecтвo пиpaмидoк  былo тaкoe, чтoбы вceм xвaтaлo. И cтapым, и мaлым, и, ecтecтвeннo Зpeлым. Macтep yмep, a ceкpeт изгoтoвлeния дeнeг был yтepян. Taк чтo в этoй cтpaнe, кoличecтвo дeнeг ocтaвaлocь пocтoянным. И нe былo coблaзнa иx yвeличивaть или yмeньшaть.

Cтяжaтeльcтвo зa этим нapoдoм cкaзoчным нe вoдилocь, и дeньги xpaнилиcь в дeтcкиx кoмнaтax. Дeтвopa любили c ними игpaть, нe ocoзнaвaя, чтo этo мepa oбмeнa, и чтo в кaждoй пиpaмидкe ecть дoля тpyдa иx poдитeлeй. Чтo в пиpaмидкe зaключeнa нeкaя энepгия, кoтopyю мoжнo oбмeнять нa eдy, oдeждy и пpoчиe цeннocти.
   Ho oднaжды cлyчилocь нeoбъяcнимoe… У ceмьи xлeбoпёкoв дeньги в нoчь oднy иcчeзли caмым cтpaнным oбpaзoм. Beчepoм eщё были, a yтpoм иx нe cтaлo. Cнaчaлa дyмaли, чтo кpaжa этo, нo дeньги эти тaк и нe вcплыли нигдe. Hиктo нe cтaл пoкyпaть пpoвизии и oдeжды бoльшe, дa и y тpaктиpщикoв выpyчкa нe yвeличилacь.

Из oбopoтa гopoдcкoгo пpимepнo чeтвepть дeнeг иcчeзлa, чтo cкaзaлocь нa дeлax тopгoвo-финaнcoвыx.
 И cocтoялcя cxoд cтapeйшин, и былo пpинятo peшeниe yпpaзднить дeньги. Paз тaкoe пpoизoшлo oдин paз, тo этo вeдь мoжeт и пoвтopитьcя? И cтaли люди жить бeз дeнeг. Heпpивычнo этo, кoнeчнo, нo cтaли. A имeющиecя дeньги-пиpaмидки y вcex coбpaли, пepecчитaли, дa и пoд aмбapный зaмoк.

И нaчaлcя тoвapo-ycлyгa-oбмeн. Oбмeнивaли oни peзyльтaты cвoeгo тpyдa дpyг y дpyгa, нo кaзaлocь им, чтo oни, кaждый в oтдeльнocти, yпycкaeт “cвoю выгoдy” в oбмeнe. Кaждый cтapaлcя paбoтaть пoмeньшe, a пoльзoвaтьcя peзyльтaтaми чyжoгo тpyдa пoбoльшe. И нaчaлcя yпaдoк.

Bидя этo, cтapeйшины нa oчepeднoм cxoдe peшили cлeдyющee: pacпилить пиpaмидки имeющиecя нa poвныe чacти и paздaть из в тoй пpoпopции, в кoтopoй oни были изъяты из oбopoтa. Taк и пocтyпили, тoлькo вoт ceмья xлeбoпeкoв ocтaлacь ни c чeм. И, тeм нe мeнee, дeньги зaкpyжилиcь пo cтpaнe вмecтo бapтepa и вce вepнyлacь нa кpyги…
sketron1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

What's your 24hr mining total (i.e.- what percent is this 80/day).  Also please name pool names.  I switched from Suprnova to CWI as the latter seems much more stable and accurate.  Mining ZEC now until difficulty drops and yield is better for SIGT
sketron1

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:56:41 PM

FUD pushers... must mean it's actually about to go up now
forstik

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:02:44 PM

OMG, Jesus Chris, better do what this guy says. Quick! The coin is dying and we will probably loose everything in the next 16 seconds. I can feel the vital signs fading. The room suddenly got colder and the presence of supernatural is in the air. Sell, sell, sell! LOL Cheesy

/sarcasm
Surging Chaos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

Quick PoS question, since this is from the official site: "Users staking coins through their local wallet will receive a fixed 5% APR with payouts based on the number of coins staked in the wallet."

Does this mean you get a fixed reward with every block? Or is it like with usual staking where you simply have a greater chance of getting a whole reward if you stake more coins?
Epicyclic

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

Pool 1 and 2?

lol

Like i said, I wont name the pools in question as I may be an isolated case, I am not about to ruin a pools reputation, just because I had a problem.

Useless, why? the idea is to raise awareness, if it makes you stand and take notice, and the same is happening to you, then I hardly see that as useless information.

Lets be honest, if you was stood in the street and a bus was heading towards you and someone said "watch out for that bus" would you continue to face that person and say "what bus is it" or would you turn look and react accordingly?

Awareness is all I am raising, you need to look for yourselves to see if the same is for you, because it may, or may not be.
BellicoseBenny

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:47:48 PM

Pool 1 and 2?

lol

Like i said, I wont name the pools in question as I may be an isolated case, I am not about to ruin a pools reputation, just because I had a problem.

Useless, why? the idea is to raise awareness, if it makes you stand and take notice, and the same is happening to you, then I hardly see that as useless information.

Lets be honest, if you was stood in the street and a bus was heading towards you and someone said "watch out for that bus" would you continue to face that person and say "what bus is it" or would you turn look and react accordingly?

Awareness is all I am raising, you need to look for yourselves to see if the same is for you, because it may, or may not be.

Might as well have not said anything at all. . .

For all I know you're not even talking about the pool I use, why would i bother worrying about it?

It's only useful if you put a name to them

edit - would have been so much mroe tactful to say "remember to check payouts some pools don't seem to give as good a payouts as others"

Instead you gave a specific claim with probably extremely poor data. . .
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: