Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:51:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zencash: Excellent potential?  (Read 10748 times)
yorklab (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

Here is why I believe Zencash has great upside.

1)   They are laying the groundwork
Zencash will be an improvement over Zcash.
Zencash is a fork from Zclassic, which was a fork from Zcash- They are not starting from scratch, they are improving a very successful program.
Excellent business model. No ICO. Only 1.6 million coins, 21 million max. Founders are Marketing\Business people; they are hiring the needed developers. Founders created a non-profit to collect funds to pay for employees from mined Zen.

2)   Big backers:
Charles Hoskinson current CEO of Input Output HK, he was also CEO of Ethereum. He is a strategic advisor of ZenCash and, in fact, his company IOHK, is one of the core developers.
Hoskinson thinks there is an altcoin bubble and only a few will survive; it’s obvious he believes Zencash is one of them. In fact one of the Zencash founders was with him when he made that speech.

Steven Nerayoff, a very successful entrepreneur, is another strategic advisor. Here is a quote from him:

“I'm very selective on who I attach my name to in an official capacity. I focus my efforts on companies I believe will dominate their portion of the crypto sector.”

These are two very big names in the Cryptocurrency space.

3)   The price was annihilated right out of the gate which eroded confidence.
There was a dramatic price drop after the fork and release on Bittrex. Then this crypto correction caused it to drop even more, creating its current price ---both temporary setbacks.

The current price now sits just off its low, though now rising. The company is only 6 weeks young and already making updates. And this crypto correction will be over, if it isn’t already.

Research this company, research the people behind it. Look at how they set this company up and are laying the groundwork to be successful in the long term. In fact pay attention to how they keep up with public updates; they are done regularly and are very thorough.

I’m sure you can find some negatives to this company, but you find negatives in any cryptocurrency and that includes Bitcoin. When you look at who is involved, how they set it up for the future, I believe they have an excellent chance to be successful.

Zencash website: https://zensystem.io/

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
eindbaasje

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

CryptoDetective

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

I still hold on to my chain split zclassic changeover coins to zencash.
When the initial dev left the project I kinda forgot about it.

The other main guy BlockOps did a good job keeping the community informed on any developments with moving the coin forwards.

I say give it a shot.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

You have to bring something that stands out to the table... what is this doing that Zclassic isn't doing?. Zclassing was born because of the big fuck up in terms of coin distribution, this attempts to do the same? why??

Are their devs better than the other devs on Zclassic?

You need something, only marketing will not cut it. You need something to market.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

You have to bring something that stands out to the table... what is this doing that Zclassic isn't doing?. Zclassing was born because of the big fuck up in terms of coin distribution, this attempts to do the same? why??

You need something, only marketing will not cut it. You need something to market.

Exactly. And why is there no coin swap if they just abandoned zclassic and moved over to zen?

Campaign Manager (2018)
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:41:50 AM

Zencash, with tremendous capital and with the support of people who have a strong management base, that is a very good move. Keep in mind, that the initial step usually bring adverse impact on a company where marketing step is not good. To avoid such adverse effects there needs to be good advertising on the back with good pasa analysis too.

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:43:17 AM

Pay no attention to the avatar, yes, yes it does  Smiley Smiley Grin
martyroz

Activity: 325
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:45:35 AM

As a miner of Zencash I have always wondered why the market cap of Zcash is 100x Zencash, if they offer the same (generally) functionality. I guess it comes down to the take-up rate and actual use.

In that regard, when would Zcash's (supposedly) inferior code catch up to bite them? Otherwise what reason for change is there?
dbc23

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:45:59 AM

Exactly. And why is there no coin swap if they just abandoned zclassic and moved over to zen?

ZCL wasn't abondoned but it's meant to be a true ZEC clone only sans premine.  The team wanted to expand the tech without compromising that classic zec flavor so ZEN was spun off for the real work to be done on it.

ZCL lives on, but it's truly just an open ZEC clone.
dbc23

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

As a miner of Zencash I have always wondered why the market cap of Zcash is 100x Zencash, if they offer the same (generally) functionality. I guess it comes down to the take-up rate and actual use.

In that regard, when would Zcash's (supposedly) inferior code catch up to bite them? Otherwise what reason for change is there?

As the great Yogurt said; merchandising!   Or rather MARKETING!  ZEC spends money on product marketing and devolopment, ZCL is the same tech as ZEC, ZEN is the true fork of ZEC from the ZCL (mostly) team.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:09:48 AM

ZCL wasn't abondoned but it's meant to be a true ZEC clone only sans premine.  The team wanted to expand the tech without compromising that classic zec flavor so ZEN was spun off for the real work to be done on it.

ZCL lives on, but it's truly just an open ZEC clone.

I see, thanks for the clarification

Campaign Manager (2018)
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:52:06 AM

Didn't Dev leave the project and threaten to attack the network? That's when the price flatlined and I stopped following.  How did that resolve and did they find a replacement dev?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TuckJeezyKEK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

Should I keep my Zcash hopes alive?
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

Didn't Dev leave the project and threaten to attack the network? That's when the price flatlined and I stopped following.  How did that resolve and did they find a replacement dev?

Yes. It was Charles Hoskinson and his team who corrected the problem. The reason you stopped following is the reason I started following. Charles Hoskinson is one of the biggest names out there, and his company is part of the core development team.

With the company being run by a professionals and the big name strategic advisors behind them, I think there could be more going on behind the scenes than we know.

hellwithbanks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

Zencash and Zcl took a good hit. Lost over 90%. May be because of inflation rate?
yorklab (OP)

Utrum OOT

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

Something else that stood out to me when I was researching this company. Look at the bio for William Wolf, another core developer.

"Professional developer/engineer for 12+ years, currently leading payments engineering team at Airbnb. Will has worked on the founding teams of several startups, grown and managed engineering teams from 1 to 30+, built scalable high-volume web-based email hosting solutions, a distributed, scalable cloud computing platform called OpenStack, and global payments systems and infrastructure. Will has been involved in Bitcoin and the crypto space since 2011 and has made contributions to many open source blockchain tools, libraries, and systems."

I just see so much Potential here when I add up all the pieces, which includes the low current price.

Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

As much as I sympathise ZEN there's nothing in their roadmap to add any value to it. Finish the website? Develop a wallet? Give me a break please...

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Ico is not. This is bad. How can this help us?

25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

Looks intriguing.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:47:33 AM

Here is why I believe Zencash has great upside.

1)   They are laying the groundwork
Zencash will be an improvement over Zcash.
Zencash is a fork from Zclassic, which was a fork from Zcash- They are not starting from scratch, they are improving a very successful program.
Excellent business model. No ICO. Only 1.6 million coins, 21 million max. Founders are Marketing\Business people; they are hiring the needed developers. Founders created a non-profit to collect funds to pay for employees from mined Zen.

2)   Big backers:
Charles Hoskinson current CEO of Input Output HK, he was also CEO of Ethereum. He is a strategic advisor of ZenCash and, in fact, his company IOHK, is one of the core developers.
Hoskinson thinks there is an altcoin bubble and only a few will survive; it’s obvious he believes Zencash is one of them. In fact one of the Zencash founders was with him when he made that speech.

Steven Nerayoff, a very successful entrepreneur, is another strategic advisor. Here is a quote from him:

“I'm very selective on who I attach my name to in an official capacity. I focus my efforts on companies I believe will dominate their portion of the crypto sector.”

These are two very big names in the Cryptocurrency space.

3)   The price was annihilated right out of the gate which eroded confidence.
There was a dramatic price drop after the fork and release on Bittrex. Then this crypto correction caused it to drop even more, creating its current price ---both temporary setbacks.

The current price now sits just off its low, though now rising. The company is only 6 weeks young and already making updates. And this crypto correction will be over, if it isn’t already.

Research this company, research the people behind it. Look at how they set this company up and are laying the groundwork to be successful in the long term. In fact pay attention to how they keep up with public updates; they are done regularly and are very thorough.

I’m sure you can find some negatives to this company, but you find negatives in any cryptocurrency and that includes Bitcoin. When you look at who is involved, how they set it up for the future, I believe they have an excellent chance to be successful.

Zencash website: https://zensystem.io/

Yes, I think Zencash has great potential, and I agree with what you said.

It is always when the price goes down or does not move, that it is very interesting to invest. But many people are waiting for the potential to be revealed to invest ..

It is the price of risk. But also the possibility to have more profitability. Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:34:52 AM

Coins Expensive, I'm not interested. Need big capital to buy it. If invest here for me is very risky, the possibility of profit is very small and loss is very big.
So far I agree Zencash is a good coin. I agree.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █