Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zencash: Excellent potential?  (Read 10748 times)
KMP

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

Yes, Zencash has a great potential and now everybody seems to know it.

This Telegram group was saying that since some time already:

https://t.me/CDiamonds
https://twitter.com/CryptoDiamonds/status/921035933318819840
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Hello fellow ZenCash enthusiast!! I have been following this project for about 2 months now, and pointed all my mining power towards ZEN. And god am i happy right now!! the last 48 hours have made me ALOT of money. The best part is: Its far from over, the price does not even come close to what the project is worth. The dev team is outstanding, communication is 10/10.
$n0wman

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

I think ZenCash has great Potential, <$30 I will keep accumulating happily Smiley

Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

I believe that zencash great growth potential in the future. I think this coin will cost$ 100 or more at the end of this year.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
smwau2001

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

The founders are ex-government. So they know how to perfect the privacy coin before anyone else can.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:29 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:51:22 PM by MedaR

The founders are ex-government. So they know how to perfect the privacy coin before anyone else can.
They were military officers - job as every other. Why this should be highlighted? Many developers here have similar background, working for government or its organizations, as daily job. Core beliefs are important. We all must work for our masters of puppets, for now..

Teaching Kids How and Why to Break the Rules

I’ve boiled this down to a saying that I teach my kids:

Know the rules, the reasons for the rules, the chance of getting caught if you break them, the consequences of getting caught, and if you can deal with the consequences.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/teaching-kids-how-why-break-rules-rolf-versluis?articleId=6321098005701283840#comments-6321098005701283840&trk=prof-post

You can rent this space
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

well i m planning to buy a rig of 6vgs RX480 8gb..

i m planning to mine some zencash.. how much profit can i make in it ? and is it really profitable to mine zencash ? and is it the most profitable altcoin at the moment to mine Huh

any suggestions ?
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

I believe that zencash great growth potential in the future. I think this coin will cost$ 100 or more at the end of this year.

at the end of this year ? 2017 Huh?? well aren't u too optimistic Huh why u making such claims,.. i mean if there is something really substantial that makes u belive that ? can u share ? plz
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

Thank you for that information. I can see that Zencash is a great project and will still grow and become beneficial in the future.

kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:16:06 PM

This Altcoin really got off to a good start since the bounty campaign was started and more specifically the altcoin is limited to 21 million ZenCash and much like Bitcoin. I think in the future ZenCash will reach $ 40 later this year
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:29 PM

It's a good investment was lucky to get few of it
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:47 PM

Zencash is my special coin.I hold 45 Zencash for life time investment.Zencash future is  fully bright i believe strongly.Because this coin development is very strong and hard work behind the scene.
Nefarious

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

I'm a bit late to the party compared to most on here, but finally picked myself up some Zencash. The upside potential of this coin is huge IMO, even after its recent price jump. I'm quite interested to see what effect the secure nodes going live on November 30th will have.
Rickychau

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

People are selling Zen to keep the BTC, which will make the ZEN market continue to decline in recent times. I think the current price of ZEN is very low, I will buy ZEN if the market rebound

Agreed, it's a very undervalued project right now and especially with the focus on privacy coins, I think this one will do very well in the next run. Also, for those interested in masternodes, it only requires 42 coins, whereas most masternodes are cost prohibitive due to the large number of coins required.

Dear,

Do you know how ROI of Zencash daily/yearly with masternode run? how many percent of coin per day?.

Thank you.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Zencash is my special coin.I hold 45 Zencash for life time investment.Zencash future is  fully bright i believe strongly.Because this coin development is very strong and hard work behind the scene.

I've heard about Zencash. I see the price of Zencash is pretty good and will always increase in the future. Zencash is quite popular and I think it's good to make trading tools. That's because Zencash still does not have many rivals miner and the price that can still be reached. I think GPU mining will be profitable. But for my own investment, I think it will be profitable as well and good. In addition to Zencash also have similar Altcoin similar to him, namely: Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and several others. Anyway, this is just my humble opinion.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

Here is why I believe Zencash has great upside.

1)   They are laying the groundwork
Zencash will be an improvement over Zcash.
Zencash is a fork from Zclassic, which was a fork from Zcash- They are not starting from scratch, they are improving a very successful program.
Excellent business model. No ICO. Only 1.6 million coins, 21 million max. Founders are Marketing\Business people; they are hiring the needed developers. Founders created a non-profit to collect funds to pay for employees from mined Zen.

2)   Big backers:
Charles Hoskinson current CEO of Input Output HK, he was also CEO of Ethereum. He is a strategic advisor of ZenCash and, in fact, his company IOHK, is one of the core developers.
Hoskinson thinks there is an altcoin bubble and only a few will survive; it’s obvious he believes Zencash is one of them. In fact one of the Zencash founders was with him when he made that speech.

Steven Nerayoff, a very successful entrepreneur, is another strategic advisor. Here is a quote from him:

“I'm very selective on who I attach my name to in an official capacity. I focus my efforts on companies I believe will dominate their portion of the crypto sector.”

These are two very big names in the Cryptocurrency space.

3)   The price was annihilated right out of the gate which eroded confidence.
There was a dramatic price drop after the fork and release on Bittrex. Then this crypto correction caused it to drop even more, creating its current price ---both temporary setbacks.

The current price now sits just off its low, though now rising. The company is only 6 weeks young and already making updates. And this crypto correction will be over, if it isn’t already.

Research this company, research the people behind it. Look at how they set this company up and are laying the groundwork to be successful in the long term. In fact pay attention to how they keep up with public updates; they are done regularly and are very thorough.

I’m sure you can find some negatives to this company, but you find negatives in any cryptocurrency and that includes Bitcoin. When you look at who is involved, how they set it up for the future, I believe they have an excellent chance to be successful.

Zencash website: https://zensystem.io/

Many people want that coin to go up because they've received the coins as a reward for doing equations...I don't really care for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sccit

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

I TOLD MY BUDDY TO INVEST IN ZENCASH WHEN IT WAS 5 BUX.. HE CHOSE VEROS INSTEAD.

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

I am completely in favor of Zencash, I have bought a few when it was quite cheaper and I now just regret I didn't buy even more.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:21:55 PM

Right you are. This is the altcoin with a huge potential, and its capitalization is rapidly growing. Although Zencash appeared as a result of the rebranding of ZClassic, which in its turn was obtained as a result of the fork of Zcash, this alt turned to be a very promising coin. The graph shows its growth

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:41:56 PM

I also think that zencash has a good potential. Despite the road map and what awaits us in 2018. The project looks impressive. Just looking at the price chart it is evident that since the advent of the coin she is very confident moving even compared to BTC. And if now the market altcoins will go up. I'm sure the price growth zcash will be one of the best

High risk high payoff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: