Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zencash: Excellent potential?  (Read 10748 times)
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Currently Z coins have a good chance in the market and are accompanied by active price movements that allow Z coins to be in the crypto market and compete with some other big coins.
The only thing I've heard about Coin is that as a cryptocurrency is very well protected, though the idea of developers is not particularly great.
s100

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

It was Charles Hoskinson and his team who corrected the problem. yes the reason you stopped following is the reason I started following. Charles Hoskinson is one of the biggest names out there, and his company is part of the core development team and with the company being run by a professionals and the big name strategic advisors behind them, I think there could be more going on behind the scenes than we know.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

It was Charles Hoskinson and his team who corrected the problem. yes the reason you stopped following is the reason I started following. Charles Hoskinson is one of the biggest names out there, and his company is part of the core development team and with the company being run by a professionals and the big name strategic advisors behind them, I think there could be more going on behind the scenes than we know.
Partnership with IOHK for research and development in 2 very important projects.

1. A programmatic DAO Treasury and Voting system

2. A scaling study to evaluate next generation blockchain solutions

ZenCash Treasury And Voting Model Update
https://blog.zencash.com/zencash-treasury-and-voting-model-update/

You can rent this space
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Good news! Infopulse is good company.
So I'll be observing how the DAO develops.
Any ideas when ZenCash team will visit Kyiv next time?

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Good news! Infopulse is good company.
So I'll be observing how the DAO develops.
Any ideas when ZenCash team will visit Kyiv next time?

It will make it really decentralized and censorship-resistant. Let's wait Q2 2018  Cool
bamita125

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

Zcash, Monero, Verge, Zcoin, Dash etc... aren't all PoW coins? I think yes and this is a big issue for me. I think a PoS ver of zCash would be an excellent potential
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Zcash, Monero, Verge, Zcoin, Dash etc... aren't all PoW coins? I think yes and this is a big issue for me. I think a PoS ver of zCash would be an excellent potential
POW is superior than POS(from security perspective). Also Pos has one big downside, wealthy individuals have a much larger incentive to validate in POS and will also accumulate more coin at a faster rate.. Cheesy

You can rent this space
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

ZenCash got featured as #2 coin to watch next week by CoinCodex:

https://coincodex.com/article/1956/coins-to-watch-july-2-july-8-2018/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

Actually all investment can be encash using the electronic wallets.
Through this they can make the process more even better and easier that can be helpful in the entire community in this world.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Actually the encsh is great thing because it do have lots of great feedback that can help the people to make something new in their life and through this they can have a great potential as well.
sorkulor

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

Zencash. Wish I'd gotten on that watercraft before. I settled on the wrong decision for an anon coin (well wrong for the present in any event) and saw ZCash simply zoom by. It is presumably still a decent purchase now yet at the value, I don't feel like I would need to possess short of what one coin. It's as of now made its enormous increases like Dash, however certainly has a considerable measure of space to develop into 2018. In the event that it's as yet floating at current cost by January, it's justified regardless of another look.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Cryptotexty Talk with Davit Mrelashvili, ZENCASH Eastern Europe Region Lead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTU4E5Gp9jY&t

Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

Zencash. Wish I'd gotten on that vessel before. I settled on the wrong decision for an anon coin (well wrong until further notice in any event) and saw ZCash simply zoom by. It is presumably still a decent purchase now yet at the value, I don't feel like I would need to claim short of what one coin. It's now made its immense additions like Dash, yet unquestionably has a considerable measure of space to develop into 2018. On the off chance that it's as yet drifting at current cost by January, it's justified regardless of another look.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Zencash. Wish I'd gotten on that vessel before. I settled on the wrong decision for an anon coin (well wrong until further notice in any event) and saw ZCash simply zoom by. It is presumably still a decent purchase now yet at the value, I don't feel like I would need to claim short of what one coin. It's now made its immense additions like Dash, yet unquestionably has a considerable measure of space to develop into 2018. On the off chance that it's as yet drifting at current cost by January, it's justified regardless of another look.

Yes, and just to add, if you compare with Dash, a price to setup secure node or even super node in ZenCash is much less expensive
It's affordable, at least for now)

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Hello for me Zencash is a very promising coin. I invest in Zencash and I hope that the course will prevail.
In Zencash a very good team with contiguous goals in the development of technology.
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Here is why I believe Zencash has great upside.

1)   They are laying the groundwork
Zencash will be an improvement over Zcash.
Zencash is a fork from Zclassic, which was a fork from Zcash- They are not starting from scratch, they are improving a very successful program.
Excellent business model. No ICO. Only 1.6 million coins, 21 million max. Founders are Marketing\Business people; they are hiring the needed developers. Founders created a non-profit to collect funds to pay for employees from mined Zen.

2)   Big backers:
Charles Hoskinson current CEO of Input Output HK, he was also CEO of Ethereum. He is a strategic advisor of ZenCash and, in fact, his company IOHK, is one of the core developers.
Hoskinson thinks there is an altcoin bubble and only a few will survive; it’s obvious he believes Zencash is one of them. In fact one of the Zencash founders was with him when he made that speech.

Steven Nerayoff, a very successful entrepreneur, is another strategic advisor. Here is a quote from him:

“I'm very selective on who I attach my name to in an official capacity. I focus my efforts on companies I believe will dominate their portion of the crypto sector.”

These are two very big names in the Cryptocurrency space.

3)   The price was annihilated right out of the gate which eroded confidence.
There was a dramatic price drop after the fork and release on Bittrex. Then this crypto correction caused it to drop even more, creating its current price ---both temporary setbacks.

The current price now sits just off its low, though now rising. The company is only 6 weeks young and already making updates. And this crypto correction will be over, if it isn’t already.

Research this company, research the people behind it. Look at how they set this company up and are laying the groundwork to be successful in the long term. In fact pay attention to how they keep up with public updates; they are done regularly and are very thorough.

I’m sure you can find some negatives to this company, but you find negatives in any cryptocurrency and that includes Bitcoin. When you look at who is involved, how they set it up for the future, I believe they have an excellent chance to be successful.

Zencash website: https://zensystem.io/

at first i heard about z3ncash a fe2 months ago and i 5hink thatbit has some potential but we need to wait for a while

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Hello for me Zencash is a very promising coin. I invest in Zencash and I hope that the course will prevail.
In Zencash a very good team with contiguous goals in the development of technology.
this is  agood cryptocrr3ncy but i do not think thqt it is the right 5ime to but it? maube i am toonparanioc though

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

this is  agood cryptocrr3ncy but i do not think thqt it is the right 5ime to but it? maube i am toonparanioc though

The same we can say about all crypto.
Volatility is high now, but some people see these times as good opportunity to invest

Flodner

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

Cryptocurrency founder has global ambitions

Rob Viglione wants to change the world through cryptocurrency.

While Viglione, founder of privacy-centric cryptocurrency ZenCash and a PhD candidate in finance at the University of South Carolina, served as a military scientist working with combat support intelligence in Afghanistan, he saw firsthand how tumultuous societies led to unstable currency. With an interest in Bitcoin and a background in physics, mathematics and economics, he decided to try to help.

More: https://scbiznews.com/news/technology/75012/

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I believe that ZenCash is one of the leaders of today's market. Recently, the team is actively working on the development of the platform ecosystem. The project doesn`t stand still and continues to develop. In the future, the ZenCash team will focus on supporting the network and work products, countering "51% attacks," and developing sidechain solutions. A few days ago there was a mandatory update of the Super Node software.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: