Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55577 times)
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 08:29:47 PM

From 16th March 2019 onward you will be able to redeem your XRL tokens for DAP assets converted into ETH directly via our smart contract. For more details please see our full XRL token exchange policy at https://medium.com/rialto-ai/xrl-token-exchange-policy-cabfb3ff7116

Until then, the option to burn tokens and ask for manual withdrawal is still available. For more details on this process please see this link (will be updated after 15th March 2019 to reflect the new option): https://support.rialtotrade.com/support/solutions/articles/43000486334-how-can-i-redeem-my-xrl-tokens-now-that-they-are-no-longer-supported-

I did deposit my XRL on Rialto.ai back in December.

Now I'm unable to connect to the Rialto.ai site. What has become of my tokens?

The Rialto.ai platform has been taken offline, since it's been replaced by the updated RialtoTrade.com platform. All accounts that were KYC verified were migrated over along with their assets, so assuming that you had such an account you should be able to log in with the same credentials on the new platform. If you experience any issues, please contact support via the Help link the footer of the new platform.

You may also want to check out the new Knowledge center with helpful FAQs at https://support.rialtotrade.com/support/home

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:12:03 AM

Can we get detailed report on MM bot performance?

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:09:43 PM

Can we get detailed report on MM bot performance?

What kind of information would you like to see in this report?

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:45:35 PM

Daily P&L if possible.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 02:44:58 PM

Daily P&L if possible.

We will look into reporting options once we implement displaying the assets individually. Given the 12 different assets in the DAP it's a little tricky to work out P&L every day.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 03:13:01 PM

We are currently working on a technical issue we have identified on the new platform, that's why some of you have noticed that your investments and/or disinvestments have been pending for longer than usual. We will process all transactions and update you as soon as this issue has been resolved.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:22:32 PM

Quick update regarding the pending investments and disinvestments. We now have a fix ready to be rolled out, just a little bit of testing left to be done. Expect everything to be back to normal within the next 12 - 24 hours.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:33:16 PM

We’re happy to report that the fix is now live on the platform.

You will notice that the crypto basket performance has been updated and that all pending investments have been canceled. Please review the updated performance figures and resubmit your investment orders.

All disinvestment orders were processed as normal.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:19:06 PM

While invisible to most users, we're very busy tweaking many things on our new www.rialtotrade.com platform. Next update will bring a new set of icons for all document upload forms to help make the tedious KYC process a little bit more user friendly.

Sidney986

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

This is information overload for my little brain.  I have tried reading the documents but it all too much to understand.

I gave KYC and my etherwallet address on your initial site in late December.  I thought this meant that the Realto tokens would automatically be transferred to your new site.  Can you confirm if this is the case or did I have to send them myself to an address at your new site?  If they are on your new site then in what form of value?  I may have to sell them at the reduce eth price as this is all too much.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 08:04:23 PM

For specific cases it's best to contact support (link in the footer of the platform) with your account email and they will look into your account history and will be able to advise you on the best options for you.

While the changes may sound complicated if you haven't followed along as they were happening it's really not that complicated. Here it is in bullet points:

- XRL token (which was a utility token enabling investments on the old platform) is gone and token holders were offered DAP assets (either migrated inside the market making algorithm or withdrawn converted to ETH), premium accounts without profit fees and shares instead (KYC required)
- All accounts that were either funded or KYC-ed were migrated and login credentials have remained the same (empty accounts that were not KYC-ed were not migrated over)
- New platform now accepts ETH and BTC only to make deposits and withdrawals easier and improve transparency

That's really it in a nutshell. If you have any XRL tokens left follow instructions here to exchange them for ETH and then you can deposit that ETH to the new platform and invest in any of our products or do whatever else you feel like doing with it.

If you missed out on the initial share distribution, there will be a second round, so be sure to complete the KYC and then contact support (link in the footer) asking to be included. If you are from a non eligible country (such as the US) then contact support to get on the notification list for when the KYC solution will be ready for you.

There will most likely not be any further rounds of share distribution so please act now or you will probably miss out.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

We have some exciting new features ready to be launched very soon. Check out our latest blog post for details.

https://medium.com/rialto-ai/upcoming-platform-updates-b6ba60f8ccf9

Sidney986

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:47:28 AM

Thank for the help.  I successfully transferred my 3,233 XRL tokens for ETH but was not impressed with the return which equates to about 25% of eth put in despite trading at the time at a good ratio of XRL to eth.

Then I read the following,

Quote  To implement this change, all XRL token holders (as taken from Ethereum blockchain) on 15th November 2018 at 14:00 CET will have a preferential user account without profit fees (second type of fees). In addition, each such holder will automatically be eligible to receive (for no payment) “preferred equity shares” of the company.

Today, RialtoTrade AG has a total of 50,000 shares issued:
12,500 voting shares (25%)
37,500 non-voting preferred shares with 10% higher annual preferred dividend (75%) unquote

So I am guessing this has some sort of value to make up for the low eth return, yet I cannot see this when I log into realto web site.  Where can I find these shares info on my account.  I had the XRL in my wallet at the time of distribution so I should have them.  Roll Eyes
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

Thank for the help.  I successfully transferred my 3,233 XRL tokens for ETH but was not impressed with the return which equates to about 25% of eth put in despite trading at the time at a good ratio of XRL to eth.

Then I read the following,

Quote  To implement this change, all XRL token holders (as taken from Ethereum blockchain) on 15th November 2018 at 14:00 CET will have a preferential user account without profit fees (second type of fees). In addition, each such holder will automatically be eligible to receive (for no payment) “preferred equity shares” of the company.

Today, RialtoTrade AG has a total of 50,000 shares issued:
12,500 voting shares (25%)
37,500 non-voting preferred shares with 10% higher annual preferred dividend (75%) unquote

So I am guessing this has some sort of value to make up for the low eth return, yet I cannot see this when I log into realto web site.  Where can I find these shares info on my account.  I had the XRL in my wallet at the time of distribution so I should have them.  Roll Eyes

Depending on when you bought your XRL tokens your return will vary. Anyone who bough the tokens at the ICO stage received more ETH than they paid in.

Please contact support (link is in the footer of the platform) to include you in the second round of free share distribution (this is not automatic - you must make a request to support explaining why you believe you are entitled to them, then complete KYC on the platform (if you haven't already) and accept the offer when it is made to you via email sometime towards the end of May 2019).

You can check if you have a preferential account by logging in and seeing if the performance fee when you view our MM algorithm (https://rialtotrade.com/algorithms/mm-algorithm) shows 0%.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:41:32 PM

If you haven't yet tried out our new www.RialtoTrade.com platform, we've put together a quick guide to help you out.

We've designed the platform to be completely intuitive to use and we hope you will agree we've done a great job.

For more please see: https://medium.com/rialto-ai/rialtotrade-com-platform-user-guide-1f04513aa5a8

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

Another new feature just launched today! You can now follow the performance of our products in USD in addition to BTC and ETH. Visit www.RialtoTrade.com and check it out for yourself (no login required).

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 10:53:00 AM

We're delighted to announce that you can now generate detailed performance reports in your dashboard. Be sure to log in to your account at www.rialtotrade.com and try it out.

readyUP

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:42:52 PM

the market is bullish and we are losing money with this platform .... it's comical.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:48:23 PM

the market is bullish and we are losing money with this platform .... it's comical.

The performance shown on our products in measured in Bitcoin, so it makes sense that during a BTC bull run the value of the DAP basket which includes 12 different assets including EUR, USD and XRP to name just the largest holdings, and which is required for marketmaking and arbitrage will not be able to keep up. However you must realize that the inverse is also true once the Bitcoin bull run ends and altcoins take over or if there is a correction.

You can see the full breakdown of DAP assets at: https://rialtotrade.com/algorithms/mm-algorithm

Our products are designed as a more balanced approach to crypto investment for more conservative investors who want to have exposure to the crypto assets but with less downside risk.

Having said all that, many users are confused by the way we measure performance therefore we have decided to change it to USD, which is what most sites like https://coinmarketcap.com/ for example use by default. At the end of the day it appears that USD is still the most relevant metric for most crypto investors. This update is due out next week.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:02:43 PM

We noticed that some users have recently sold a significant number of their XRL tokens on ForkDelta for a lot less than they can be exchanged via our smart contract as explained here: XRL token exchange policy

Please don't sell your remaining XRL tokens below their fair value and use our smart contract instead!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: