Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55577 times)
readyUP

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:35:40 PM

I am one of the first users of this platform, I have always been in this cryptocurrency. from the beginning to now I have only lost ... there has been no real profit even when the btc has doubled.

The loss that you are referring to is only in BTC terms and in fairness everything has lost against BTC in 2019. In USD terms though it has been a very good year, currently +60.84% for the last 6 months for our MM algo. You can check it for yourself at https://rialtotrade.com/algorithms/mm-algorithm and you may also want to read our latest blog post on this topic: Diversify and conquer (RialtoTrade)

In March of this year I invested 0.01btc in Dapps and Finance. and 0.05097073 ETH in Top5 !! despite the fact that we are in a bull year, now I have 0.0056 btc !!! why has my investment halved? you ask for deposits in BTC or ETH but dates% in USD. this is a fraudulent policy.! I am giving you cryptocurrencies and with these you must implement my investment !! if I have deposited 0.01 btc and the value of the BTC has tripled, how is it possible that my investment has halved ?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:09:33 AM

I am one of the first users of this platform, I have always been in this cryptocurrency. from the beginning to now I have only lost ... there has been no real profit even when the btc has doubled.

The loss that you are referring to is only in BTC terms and in fairness everything has lost against BTC in 2019. In USD terms though it has been a very good year, currently +60.84% for the last 6 months for our MM algo. You can check it for yourself at https://rialtotrade.com/algorithms/mm-algorithm and you may also want to read our latest blog post on this topic: Diversify and conquer (RialtoTrade)

In March of this year I invested 0.01btc in Dapps and Finance. and 0.05097073 ETH in Top5 !! despite the fact that we are in a bull year, now I have 0.0056 btc !!! why has my investment halved? you ask for deposits in BTC or ETH but dates% in USD. this is a fraudulent policy.! I am giving you cryptocurrencies and with these you must implement my investment !! if I have deposited 0.01 btc and the value of the BTC has tripled, how is it possible that my investment has halved ?!

Your investment went down in BTC terms, but in March 2019 0.01BTC was worth $40 (4k per BTC) whereas now (20th August 2019 at 2AM CET) 0.0056BTC is worth $61.6 (11k per BTC), so you're actually more than 50% up in USD terms.

You lost BTC because you chose to diversify it into altcoins (that's what is in those baskets), which lost against BTC, but overall the increase in BTC value in USD terms has more than compensated for what the alts lost.

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit
readyUP

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:15:58 AM

Your investment went down in BTC terms, but in March 2019 0.01BTC was worth $40 (4k per BTC) whereas now (20th August 2019 at 2AM CET) 0.0056BTC is worth $61.6 (11k per BTC), so you're actually more than 50% up in USD terms.

You lost BTC because you chose to diversify it into altcoins (that's what is in those baskets), which lost against BTC, but overall the increase in BTC value in USD terms has more than compensated for what the alts lost.

I don't care about what the $ did compared to the crypto !! we give you cryptocurrencies and you invest in $ .. this is very stupid, a serious investor will never use your platform. you are the only ones to gain from this system. if we give you cryptocurrencies you must invest and earn in cryptocurrencies !! we don't care about fiat. I see only my capital more than halved and I don't think they are performances to brag about. this means that when the btc is worth 20k I will have only 0.0025 btc only because for you when I started my investment was worth $ 40 .. sorry so much and the other half of the capital where are you? it is clear that if you continue to relate the investment in $ to you, more and more resources will enter over time and the investor will always have meager crumbs ..
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:43:49 PM

I don't care about what the $ did compared to the crypto !! we give you cryptocurrencies and you invest in $ .. this is very stupid, a serious investor will never use your platform. you are the only ones to gain from this system. if we give you cryptocurrencies you must invest and earn in cryptocurrencies !! we don't care about fiat. I see only my capital more than halved and I don't think they are performances to brag about. this means that when the btc is worth 20k I will have only 0.0025 btc only because for you when I started my investment was worth $ 40 .. sorry so much and the other half of the capital where are you? it is clear that if you continue to relate the investment in $ to you, more and more resources will enter over time and the investor will always have meager crumbs ..

We are 100% transparent about what happens to your funds. Investments in ETH and BTC are diversified into multiple fiat and crypto currencies thereby reducing the risk and potentially increasing opportunity and the MM bot trades and earns new BTC.

The way the market has gone in 2019 it would have been better to simply hold BTC, but no one knew that until it happened as is always the case. We offer an innovative product that is different from simple exchanges but the decision how much/if/where to invest is always up to the users themselves and they also carry full responsibility for their decisions since they themselves will reap rewards/loss of those decisions.

Unfortunately you may have misunderstood our products or were just unlucky with your choices but at the end of the day, today your assets are worth more than 50% more US dollars then when you invested them and that could certainly be a lot worse.

Connect with us at: RialtoTrade.com | Newsletter | Twitter | Medium | Facebook | Linkedin | Telegram | Steemit
Veresha

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:22:50 AM

I am once again convinced, that market making is not a bowl of cherries, as it may seem to a kid after a couple of successful transactions  Smiley
Even with a trading robot
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 07:57:53 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 08:09:07 PM by RIALTO.AI

IMPORTANT/ACTION REQUIRED!!!

We are sorry to announce that effective on 15th September 2019, due to our inability to fulfill the VFA licensing requirements we will be obliged to discontinue our RialtoTrade.com services.

Please read our latest Medium blog post at RialtoTrade Service Discontinuation and ensure you place your disinvestment order(s) as soon as possible.

joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:11:20 AM

I am once again convinced, that market making is not a bowl of cherries, as it may seem to a kid after a couple of successful transactions  Smiley

This is like perpetuum mobile, in theory all works but in reality there are little obstacles which will ruin all glory.
I remember that in the beginning Rialto market making algorithm was generally in green but after migrating to the new platform luck was gone completely.
readyUP

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:45:00 PM

to me does not disinvest TOP 5 because under 0.0015 !! what should I do? I don't want to give any more money.
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:23:09 AM

to me does not disinvest TOP 5 because under 0.0015 !! what should I do? I don't want to give any more money.

If your investment is under the minimum disinvestment amount (0.0015BTC/0.05ETH) then just wait for the automatic disinvestment into BTC and you will be able to withdraw your assets on 17th September 2019.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:28:34 AM

This is like perpetuum mobile, in theory all works but in reality there are little obstacles which will ruin all glory.
I remember that in the beginning Rialto market making algorithm was generally in green but after migrating to the new platform luck was gone completely.

MM/ARB is not as simple as people think it is and the massive exchange rate swings of DAP assets vs USD can go both ways, so it's certainly not risk free. Our algo has however been performing essentially flawlessly, it's just that the market has become significantly more efficient and the volumes on most exchanges have declined substantially since the hay days of the 2017 bull market. Also, there has been a significant consolidation of trading volume, hence less opportunities to arbitrate. As they say, there's no such thing as free lunch.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 12:30:41 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 11:20:51 AM by RIALTO.AI

Please immediately disinvest all your assets if you haven't already. Tomorrow, 11th September 2019 at 23:59 CET, is the final deadline.

For more details please read our blog post linked below.

IMPORTANT: RialtoTrade Service Discontinuation

NB: Please note that you can only disinvest 100% BTC or 100% ETH, not 70:30 or any other ratio, since you can only have one active disinvestment order per product per trading period.

You can still cancel your disinvestment order(s) and submit new ones if you want to make a change. If you require any help on doing this, please see our RialtoTrade.com Platform User Guide.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:55:07 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 11:18:37 AM by RIALTO.AI

REMINDER: Today at 23:59 CET is the last day to change/submit your disinvestment order(s)!

Other time zones:

Ljubljana/Paris (Slovenia/France)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 23:59   CEST   UTC+2 hours
London (United Kingdom - England)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 22:59   BST   UTC+1 hour
New York (USA - New York)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 17:59   EDT   UTC-4 hours
Los Angeles (USA - California)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 14:59   PDT   UTC-7 hours
Toronto (Canada - Ontario)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 17:59   EDT   UTC-4 hours
Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 14:59   PDT   UTC-7 hours
Tokyo (Japan)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 06:59   JST   UTC+9 hours
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 07:59   AEST   UTC+10 hours
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 07:59   AEST   UTC+10 hours
Perth (Australia - Western Australia)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 05:59   AWST   UTC+8 hours
Singapore (Singapore)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 05:59   SGT   UTC+8 hours
Moscow (Russia - Moscow)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 00:59   MSK   UTC+3 hours
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 01:59   GST   UTC+4 hours
Ankara (Turkey)   Thursday, 12 September 2019, 00:59   TRT   UTC+3 hours
Honolulu (USA - Hawaii)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 11:59   HST   UTC-10 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT)   Wednesday, 11 September 2019, 21:59

NB: Please note that you can only disinvest 100% BTC or 100% ETH, not 70:30 or any other ratio, since you can only have one active disinvestment order per product per trading period.

READ MORE: RialtoTrade Service Discontinuation
PLATFORM GUIDE: RialtoTrade.com Platform User Guide
SUPPORT: RialtoTrade.com Support Center (FAQs)

PLEASE REMEMBER: Do NOT send your ETH to an exchange! Always send it to your own private ETH wallet. For BTC sending to exchange should work, however we always advise testing with a small amount first!

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:07:59 PM

Quick update: everything is going to plan so expect withdrawals to be unlocked tomorrow. We will update you when that happens and there will also be a notification on the platform as well.

REMEMBER: do not send ETH to an exchange and test BTC with a small amount first!

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 09:13:30 AM

The withdrawals are now unlocked. Due to increased volume please allow some extra time for processing. Please do NOT send ETH to an exchange and test BTC with a small amount first if sending to an exchange.

Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:08:30 PM

So what's next for the project?
Sad to see it end.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:38:04 AM

The first chapter is now sadly coming to a close, but it's not the end.

We have build a platform and an algorithm that are proven to work, we just need to find a regulatory compliant way to market them to either retail or private clients. This will take some time to figure out, but it will happen sooner rather than later.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 09:00:50 AM

The last two days have been very busy with withdrawals so thank you for taking action so quickly. There are still many of you who haven't done this yet, therefore we would like to encourage everyone to WITHDRAW all their assets ASAP.

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 12:09:16 PM

Withdrawals have stalled in the last few days, even though there are still MANY users with SIGNIFICANT assets on our www.rialtotrade.com platform. Please login and withdraw ASAP.

Having trouble logging in? Please try in Incognito mode in Google Chrome on a desktop computer. Read more

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:15:51 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 10:40:53 AM by RIALTO.AI

Due to SERVICE DISCONTINUATION we would like to ask everyone to withdraw ALL THEIR ASSETS by the end of SEPTEMBER 2019 (next Monday).

https://medium.com/rialto-ai/rialtotrade-service-discontinuation-66bcbeca26b8

RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:20:50 AM

FINAL REMINDER: Today is your LAST CHANCE to withdraw YOUR ASSETS from www.RialtoTrade.com.

LAST BATCH of email reminders was sent last night to everyone who still holds assets on the platform (unless you unsubscribed - if unsure log in and check your balance TODAY).

Please CHECK your inbox/spam folder and TAKE ACTION immediately!

Below are some important notes about withdrawing:

Ethereum: Do NOT send your ETH to an exchange wallet address! Always send it to your own private ETH wallet or you risk losing it or at best having to deal with that exchange's support team to receive it.

Bitcoin: We always recommend holding your own keys, so withdraw to your own wallet if at all possible. Alternatively, sending BTC to an exchange wallet should work OK, however we always advise testing with a small amount first!

Hopefully you have disinvested 100% of your assets into either BTC or ETH. If you have not, your entire investment was disinvested into BTC.

Given the expected large amounts of withdrawals please allow some extra time for withdrawals to be processed, especially for large amounts and outside business hours.

Can't log in?

We have recently updated our login FAQ so if you experience any difficulties logging in please have a look at it.

Most commonly it's an issue with the login cookie, so logging in in an incognito window in a desktop version of the Google Chrome browser usually does the trick.

If you get stuck please check out our platform user guide and our FAQ/support center.

MORE INFO: https://medium.com/rialto-ai/rialtotrade-service-discontinuation-66bcbeca26b8

NB: If you still hold any XRL tokens redeem them for ETH immediately as explained in this blog post: https://medium.com/rialto-ai/xrl-token-exchange-policy-cabfb3ff7116

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: