Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:03:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118429 times)
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

Thanks for fixing the spreadsheet!
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:07:11 PM

no worries fixing it

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Lana_K

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:09:10 PM

The spreadsheet is updated now, maybe a few hours ago and you just missed that. BTW, I have been Full Member since last Tuesday, but the stakes of the last week you give me is 10 ambits, why?

You rank raised recently Thanks that you noticed it. I fixed the spreadsheet. So it's 20 ambits!
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:19:20 PM

warning Enigma ICO hacked. More and more ICOs are hacked.

This is why we have a minimum pre-sale of 100 000 CHF. per person We can do background check and do secure and safe individual money raising from people.

As a security measure, any contributor of presale can request a video call with Angel Versetti or Stefan Meyer at any time of the day. They can confirm the correctness of the payment information to protect you from scam.

To prevent ICO hacking is pretty good but if managing it professionally nothing will happen that way
but for a minimum pre-sale 100,000 CHF big enough in pre-sale

jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:54:49 PM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?
nguyenkien

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:42:58 AM

could you tell me totall supply of coin
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:47:07 AM

Can anyone tell me the price per ambit in pre-sale and in ico? secondly about soft and hard cap, thank you

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

the newest security  update is very important, I hope AMBROSUS has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck
karmacoins

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:55:39 AM

Hello admins, do you allocate any ambits for activity in Telegram? Just wondering why it`s excluded.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Sorry, dev, I can not find some details about the ICO, such as the total supply and the price, and schedule to announce this information?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:37:27 AM

The spreadsheet is updated now, maybe a few hours ago and you just missed that. BTW, I have been Full Member since last Tuesday, but the stakes of the last week you give me is 10 ambits, why?

You rank raised recently Thanks that you noticed it. I fixed the spreadsheet. So it's 20 ambits!

Thank you so much that I do not know how to say, since the price of ICO is still not announced, I do not know how much does 20 ambits worth, can you show me a rough range?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:46:06 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 03:16:50 PM by eastwind_ja

dev,  I  can not put all the siganature  code  into my  profile as  a  hero member.  the code for hero  member is  more than 4000 bytes , so I can not add it to my profile . what is the right sinanature ?

..................................`.-://█oo█████████████████o█/:-...................................
............................`.:/██████████████████████████████████████:.............................
.........................-:███████████████//:-..````..-:/█████████████████/-`.......................
....................`-:█████████/:████:-`..`.-://////::-`.``-█████████████████/.....................
.................`-/███████/-.`.`.--.``.:██████████████████/-``.████/.-/█████████/..................
..............`-/██████/-.`..-██:..../████:.``........``-/█████-.`:███:..`./████████/`..............
.............:██████/-`....`/██-`.-███/.`..................`-████:.`/███....`.:████████-............
.........../█████/-`.......██/`..███:`.........`....`.........`/███...███-......./███████-..........
........./█████:.`........██/`.-██/`.........-████████/`.........███:.`███-.......`-███████-........
.......:█████:`.........`██/`.:██:.........`████████████-........./██/.`███...........███████-......
....`:█████:`.........../██`.-██:..........██████████████`........./██:.`███............███████`....
..../████:..............██-.`███...........██████████████`..........███`.████:............██████:...
.`:████/................██`.-██............██████████████............██:`█████`............:██████`.
`/████:`................``../██`............████████████`...........`███./███/..............`██████`
`█████................./██:./██..............`████████-..............███..``.................-█████.
../████-`.............█████.:██`..............████████/.............`██/..██:..............`/█████-.
..`:████/.............-████`.██:.............██████████.............:██-..██:.............-██████...
....-█████/............`███..███.............██████████............`███..███`............██████/`...
.....`:█████/...........:██-.`███`...........██████████/..........`███`.-██/...........███████......
......../█████/.`........███...███..........████████████..........███...███........`-███████-.......
........../██████-`......`███-.`███/`.......████████████.......`/███`.-███`......`:███████-.........
............/██████/-`....`/██/`.-███/......................../███:.`/███`....`-████████-...........
.............`:████████-`...-███-``:████/.`..............`.:████:`..███-...`-████████/..............
................-█████████/-``/███:`../██████:--.....-:██████/..``.`/:``./█████████-`...............
..................`-███████████/█████:```-/██████████████/-`.`-███:.:███████████-`..................
......................./█████████████████:.`````....`````.:█████████████████/.......................
...........................:████████████████████████████████████████████:...........................
..............................`.:/████████████████████████████████/-................................
......................................`.-://███████████//::-.`......................................

AMBROSUS - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE

Bitcointalk | Web | Bounty | Blog | Twitter | Facebook
ICO date 13 September

..................................`.-://█oo█████████████████o█/:-...................................
............................`.:/██████████████████████████████████████:.............................
.........................-:███████████████//:-..````..-:/█████████████████/-`.......................
....................`-:█████████/:████:-`..`.-://////::-`.``-█████████████████/.....................
.................`-/███████/-.`.`.--.``.:██████████████████/-``.████/.-/█████████/..................
..............`-/██████/-.`..-██:..../████:.``........``-/█████-.`:███:..`./████████/`..............
.............:██████/-`....`/██-`.-███/.`..................`-████:.`/███....`.:████████-............
.........../█████/-`.......██/`..███:`.........`....`.........`/███...███-......./███████-..........
........./█████:.`........██/`.-██/`.........-████████/`.........███:.`███-.......`-███████-........
.......:█████:`.........`██/`.:██:.........`████████████-........./██/.`███...........███████-......
....`:█████:`.........../██`.-██:..........██████████████`........./██:.`███............███████`....
..../████:..............██-.`███...........██████████████`..........███`.████:............██████:...
.`:████/................██`.-██............██████████████............██:`█████`............:██████`.
`/████:`................``../██`............████████████`...........`███./███/..............`██████`
`█████................./██:./██..............`████████-..............███..``.................-█████.
../████-`.............█████.:██`..............████████/.............`██/..██:..............`/█████-.
..`:████/.............-████`.██:.............██████████.............:██-..██:.............-██████...
....-█████/............`███..███.............██████████............`███..███`............██████/`...
.....`:█████/...........:██-.`███`...........██████████/..........`███`.-██/...........███████......
......../█████/.`........███...███..........████████████..........███...███........`-███████-.......
........../██████-`......`███-.`███/`.......████████████.......`/███`.-███`......`:███████-.........
............/██████/-`....`/██/`.-███/......................../███:.`/███`....`-████████-...........
.............`:████████-`...-███-``:████/.`..............`.:████:`..███-...`-████████/..............
................-█████████/-``/███:`../██████:--.....-:██████/..``.`/:``./█████████-`...............
..................`-███████████/█████:```-/██████████████/-`.`-███:.:███████████-`..................
......................./█████████████████:.`````....`````.:█████████████████/.......................
...........................:████████████████████████████████████████████:...........................
..............................`.:/████████████████████████████████/-................................
......................................`.-://███████████//::-.`......................................

karmacoins

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:39:03 PM

That Matthew from Ambrosus team seems to be a very cool and smart dev, just saw an entry he shared in slack

https://blog.ambrosus.com/trust-relationships-for-supply-chain-data-by-ambrosus-daeb5760e20a
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

Can I join signature campaign with a Newbie status?
In the post you mentioned a signature for Newbie but in google docs you have another rules:
·         Legendary: 50 Ambits
           Hero : 40 Ambits
·         Senior : 30 Ambits
          Full: 20 Ambits
·         Member: 10 Ambits
·         Jr. Member: 5 Ambits
In order to validate you Ambits, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
·         15 Constructive / non-spam posts a week minimum.  No bounties will be allocated for less than 15 posts a week.
·         Spam and multiple accounts will not be tolerated
Lana_K

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:48:55 PM

dev,  I  can not put all the siganature  code  into my  profile as  a  hero member.  the code for hero  member is  more than 4000 bytes , so I can not add it to my profile . what is the right sinanature ?

You may use the Sr.Member signature instead. And we will fix the signature for Hero. Thanks for the notice!
shagorbleed

Activity: 364

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

only tinny bounty!!! no more for us....Huh??
Lana_K

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

We've got social media, content creation, bitcointalk signature and exclusive. Not so tinny. Do you want to perform?
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?

Amber is an ERC20 in its first implementation. Thus you need a working ethereum wallet (parity, MEW, etc.)

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

DEV:

I have sent  my application  for  BTT siganautre campaign to  the email address : bounty@ambrosus.com
           MY Bitcointalk name: eastwind_ja
           MY Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=250449
           Thank you  very much dev , Wish i can join in BTT campaign

Still have a question, do I need to offer a  ETH address for  receive  bounty in future ?  

eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:14:36 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:51:44 AM by eastwind_ja

We've got social media, content creation, bitcointalk signature and exclusive. Not so tinny. Do you want to perform?
  I  have sent my application  for btt sig campaign,  but  I  want to ask too , what is the total number of  Amber token ?  it is important for us to join in pre ico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: