Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
troneejack

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:24:29 PM

There's no race,no religion,no class system that makes AMBROSUS better than anyone else.
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

One basic question: to register for token sale, do we just have to enter our email ID in the subscribe field and they'll contact us or is there anything else to do?

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

The KYC details will be sent to everyone who subscribed at the main page of Ambrosus.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:37:09 PM

The success of Crypto market market comes with its downside, I happy with the wat Ambrosus team is proactive to the DDOS attack, and they need to do everything to secure investors fund at all cost because anything hackable will be hack it is just a matter of time
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:37:55 PM

One basic question: to register for token sale, do we just have to enter our email ID in the subscribe field and they'll contact us or is there anything else to do?

That's what I got so far.
And I just did the same you said. Waiting for further updates  Wink

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

The success of Crypto market market comes with its downside, I happy with the wat Ambrosus team is proactive to the DDOS attack, and they need to do everything to secure investors fund at all cost because anything hackable will be hack it is just a matter of time

True. The team is working 24/7 right now to cope with the security issues. If you see any suspicious link/resource please do not hesitate to contact us.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
waspop

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:19:30 PM

The KYC details will be sent to everyone who subscribed at the main page of Ambrosus.
Tell me how to subscribe on the home page to participate in the ICO.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Hi,
What is the mimimum amount to participate in the ICO ? Thank you.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

hello,

0.01 ETH
Thank you  Smiley
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

So many shoehorned hardware projects trying to 'look like they need blockchain' just to be able to do an ICO. So damn pointless.

FOR RENT.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:22:40 AM

We are persistently DDoSed & our servers are attacked. We have moved the page to new facility. The opening of public page for TGE is delayed
any news regarding ICO yet ??
the manager said  ICO starts on 15 September 14:00 UTC.we always wait the start of the ico and do not hope to delay the date again.

what could i say about the delay , may i  blame you @eddiies ,what's the exactly time for AMBROSUS ico start
it will delay as i said.i do not hope it happen.but i can not control it.we only wait the information about the ico.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

@ambrosus:
is there a new date?

Why did you cancel the ICO?
OK I "understand" for security reasons...but what if (probably will) happens the same on the next date? Will you postponed it again...and again..??
mericy

Activity: 256

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:53 AM

we hope the team can explain why it is delayed.and when the ico will start?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

@ambrosus:
is there a new date?

Why did you cancel the ICO?
OK I "understand" for security reasons...but what if (probably will) happens the same on the next date? Will you postponed it again...and again..??

ICO is not cancelled. Merely several security measures are being taken to ensure safe participation for all participants.
Everybody who subscribed to our webpage will receive updates in due time.

I know its not canceled. Ecsuse me for using the wrong word. I meant postponed, OK?
Basically you did not answer any of my questions. Great.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:04:19 AM

Statement about Leekico page offering Amber tokens that was earlier labelled as scam.
We have earlier posted security warnings bout leekico.com page that offered amber tokens on its website, which we speculated was either an honest mistake or an outright scam. After we had discovered that the page was accepting ETH and promised to give AMB in return, we immediately sent the message across our social media channels warning about a fake. We received communication from LeekICO team it appears that the page is legitimate. So we apologise for false labelling them as scam.

How this happened:
1) We received no prior communication from the managers for the said page that they plan to offer amber tokens.
2) We had a phishing page , a full copy of ambrosus website just 3 days ago trying to scam people of out their money. We assumed that this page is another attempt to engage in fraud. We made these assumptions because:
a) we could not load the contact us page on website;
b) website was very laggy and slow on our side;
c) the page had minimal number of subscribers on the social media;
d) ambrosus was the only live project;
e) we had other phishing attempts previously and also experience attempts to hack into our infrastructure;
f) the website appeared to be hosted in China and had most of its traffic from China, and yet it was in English

3) All of these combined together into multiple red flags, as a result of which we have decided to pronounce page as fake and scam in order to protect people from fraud and theft.

Clarifications:
1) We are confident to a reasonably high level of degree that the page is not fake or scam
2) We are NOT in any way affiliated with that page. We do not have any formal relationship with the owners of the page.
3) We expressly prohibit sale of Amber tokens to the US citizens and residents. Our own TGE will include a form of KYC authorisation and will also exclude US-based IP addresses from accessing our webpage. We expect LeekICO to be likewise compliant with the law and applicable regulations.
4) We do not in any way control LeekICO or its activities. Thus any breach of law on their side is a matter to be resolved by LeekICO.

Apologies for inconvenience caused to all parties.

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

1) We are fully compatible with ethereum and our Core Technology Partner is Parity led by Gavin Wood who created ethereum, so we are not reinventing the wheel and we have the most capable people on board. at the same time the needs of the supply chain and global commerce require a particular approach to interaction with sensors and data processing. But anyway, good luck to modum with not reinventing the wheel and being dependant on others.
2) We are also blockchain agnostic; we create a blockchain protocol that will be compatible with multiple blockchains

Even though we indeed may lose a lot of early supporters at this stage we will not be taking the risk and letting contributors participate in ICO unless we are not 100% sure that all security risks are eliminated or at least mitigated to best possible extent.

Not everything is foreseeable. We are the first ICO to use the Parity ICO Passport, which is an entirely new process. Anything new is more likely to go wrong, and in light of recent and as it has already been said, in view ongoing/suddenly emerging security threats we are taking additional time to process everything.

If you join our discord channel you will be able to witness how nearly entire team - starting from community managers to devs and CEO himself are providing hourly updates on the current situation in 24/7 mode.

Looks like the "most capable people" didn't get the job done...
That doesn't bode well for your own "blockchain protocol".
Use.Your.Brain

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:02:28 AM

1) We are fully compatible with ethereum and our Core Technology Partner is Parity led by Gavin Wood who created ethereum, so we are not reinventing the wheel and we have the most capable people on board. at the same time the needs of the supply chain and global commerce require a particular approach to interaction with sensors and data processing. But anyway, good luck to modum with not reinventing the wheel and being dependant on others.
2) We are also blockchain agnostic; we create a blockchain protocol that will be compatible with multiple blockchains

Even though we indeed may lose a lot of early supporters at this stage we will not be taking the risk and letting contributors participate in ICO unless we are not 100% sure that all security risks are eliminated or at least mitigated to best possible extent.

Not everything is foreseeable. We are the first ICO to use the Parity ICO Passport, which is an entirely new process. Anything new is more likely to go wrong, and in light of recent and as it has already been said, in view ongoing/suddenly emerging security threats we are taking additional time to process everything.

If you join our discord channel you will be able to witness how nearly entire team - starting from community managers to devs and CEO himself are providing hourly updates on the current situation in 24/7 mode.

Looks like the "most capable people" didn't get the job done...
That doesn't bode well for your own "blockchain protocol".

Yes, you see doing these things is a little trickier than trolling people on bitcoin forums

I'm just stating the obvious. And apparently you agree with me.

Btw, you're showing the wrong ico date in your avatar and signature for a week now (change was announced on the 9th).
Doesn't look professional if you're advertising the wrong date for your own ico.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

Doesn't look professional if you're advertising the wrong date for your own ico.
you are right. far too many things we do do not look professional

Use.Your.Brain

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

you are right. far too many things we do do not look professional

Don't be too hard on yourself. You're only trying to raise $100m, so maybe I'm the only one who sees it this way.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

So many shoehorned hardware projects trying to 'look like they need blockchain' just to be able to do an ICO. So damn pointless.

You really need to read our publications and white paper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: