Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118429 times)
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

I didn't manage to find out which is the max cap of the ICO. I've just found a comment of someone asking if it is not too big... but no indications on the real sum actually. Anyone knows?
400 000 000 - Hard cap: CHF 100 million (ICO contributors own 40% of total token supply if hard cap is reached)
or
1 000 000 000 - Maximum market cap at ICO on a fully diluted basis: CHF 250 million if hard cap is reached

I do not know which option ...

check here:
https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/

Approximately: 
1USD = 1CHF
1ETH = 250 USD
1ETH = 1000 AMB

250 000 000 CHF = 1 000 000 ETH

1 000 000 ETH * 1000 AMB = 1 000 000 000 AMB

This is one of the highest hard caps in the ICO's history. A very ambitious project. Are there also investors expected from outside the crypto scene? Difficult to imagine this cap reached from just within the crypto scene, especially after the Chinese news...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Thepat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:53:02 PM

Copy/paste from your email:

We require from you the following information to go through the KYC process:
1) Identification Document (Accepted Documents: Passport, National ID, Driving Licence) - Please ensure that the scan of the ID is high quality. For plastic cards we need both sides of the document. Kindly use the documents that contain Latin Characters.
2) Proof of Residence (Accepted Documents: Electricity Bill, Bank Statement, Phone Bill, Certificate of Registration). The document must be less than 3 months old. Kindly use the documents that contain Latin Characters.
3) Your Ethereum Wallet Number. (Accepted Wallets: Parity, Metamask, Mist, MEW, Imtoken). Please note that by providing your documents and the Ethereum Wallet number you expressly confirm that you are the owner of the wallet. The documents coupled with your wallet number will serve to certify your ownership. Please do not use wallets from providers not listed above. Do not use exchanges.

About number 3 - what do you mean ETH wallet NUMBER? You mean ETH address with which I'll contribute?

Yes,Ethereum Wallet Address is meant

Thank you.

Until when do we have time to send documents to your email?

hello, there is no fixed deadline. the ICO is done on first come first served basis, for all those who go through KYC. We open the smart contract on Friday 22nd at noon Swiss time, so whitelisted people will get the link to ICO page and will be the first ones to get whitelisted.

Hi,

How safe is this? Even through KYC for other ICO we only need to fill up a form... With everything that happened with the EQUIFAX hack, this is not the safest way to send our documents to you.
Can you find a simplier/safer way to do this?

Thanks !
Thepat

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:48:03 PM

1) Identification Document (Accepted Documents: Passport, National ID, Driving Licence) - Please ensure that the scan of the ID is high quality. For plastic cards we need both sides of the document. Kindly use the documents that contain Latin Characters.
2) Proof of Residence (Accepted Documents: Electricity Bill, Bank Statement, Phone Bill, Certificate of Registration). The document must be less than 3 months old. Kindly use the documents that contain Latin Characters.
3) Your Ethereum Wallet Number. (Accepted Wallets: Parity, Metamask, Mist, MEW, Imtoken). Please note that by providing your documents and the Ethereum Wallet number you expressly confirm that you are the owner of the wallet. The documents coupled with your wallet number will serve to certify your ownership. Please do not use wallets from providers not listed above. Do not use exchanges.

About number 3 - what do you mean ETH wallet NUMBER? You mean ETH address with which I'll contribute?

Thank you.

hello, there is no fixed deadline. the ICO is done on first come first served basis, for all those who go through KYC. We open the smart contract on Friday 22nd at noon Swiss time, so whitelisted people will get the link to ICO page and will be the first ones to get whitelisted.

Hi,

How safe is this? Even through KYC for other ICO we only need to fill up a form... With everything that happened with the EQUIFAX hack, this is not the safest way to send our documents to you.

Thanks !

email is very straightforward / simple.

in terms of safety we are taking measures to ensure the integrity of the data. We are not using any third party solutions which would be the case in any automated app.

With all the documents you are asking, anyone can still our identity.

How can you guarantee that all documents we sent to your are safe? Why not only request a form to fill like others ICO?
Thepat

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks !

email is very straightforward / simple.

in terms of safety we are taking measures to ensure the integrity of the data. We are not using any third party solutions which would be the case in any automated app.

With all the documents you are asking, anyone can still our identity.

How can you guarantee that all documents we sent to your are safe? Why not only request a form to fill like others ICO?

hello. we take the most appropriate practices to assure the integrity of the documents, as we are fully aware of the damage that a breach of information could do to our project. We do not want you to be worried. If you are too worried about this, please do not participate.

This is exactly what should not be said to potential investor... Not reassuring anyone with what you are telling me...
danila-xray

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

I have a question to Ambrosus team. The thing is that it is almost impossible in Russia to get any residence confirmation with Latin alphabet. However, I would like to invest Can we somehow solve this issue?
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Hello, since the China are regulating the ICO, and some ICO projects ban the Chinese investors, I want to know if this project will ban the Chinese investors.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:25 PM

Hello, since the China are regulating the ICO, and some ICO projects ban the Chinese investors, I want to know if this project will ban the Chinese investors.

i know you are chinese ,so if you want to be baned , you can always ask this stupid question once again and again . i think it will come true .
Cauchy

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

This is quite a rigorous process  Smiley
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

If I read from Ambrosus newsletter, it said that, they do not accept participation from the citizens and residents of the USA, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. If you're not all of country on that statement. You can still participate on their presale.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
minbosen

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

Please check Full Member signature code as requested

Code:
[center][/center][center]▃▃▌▌[color=#0000ff]AMBROSUS[/color]▐▐▃▃▃ -[color=#ff0000] the world's first trusted food ecosystem[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034826.0]Bitcointalk[/url] | [url=https://ambrosus.com]Web[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgv54bcUFs9PasgI3EqpQCopSPrYiVRK6ZEXi9H7y0E/edit?usp=sharing]Bounty[/url] | [url=https://blog.ambrosus.com/]Blog[/url] | [url=https://twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB]Twitter[/url] | [url=https://www.facebook.com/ambrosusAMB]Facebook[/url][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000]ICO in September[/color][/center]

Thank you for providing the latest signature code for the full member, and I have updated my signature with that one.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████