Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118429 times)
NewbCoins

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:19:36 AM

seem like good project / good team but i think very unfair to the investors. devs never mention before the ico will be fixed to fiat, now that ether is very low they take advantage.

also the ico is overprice. it will be very hard for investor to make profit. better to wait and buy when more cheap
stefanoste

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:04:05 AM

any news regarding ICO yet ??
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

Hello,

i show your token thread, but what is the different or advantage to modum? Your project is very similar to the modum token i think?

1) modum does not build their own blockchain, they just basically create some sort of temperature logger which interacts with ethereum; we build our own network fully compatible with ethereum
2) team / advisors / partnerships / traction ---> compare and make your conclusions
3) they make temperature logger, we make sensor systems, again completely different levels of technology
4) their token is not even a real utility token, it's a share of their startup; in contrast, amber is a utility token in a public network

Unbiased people seem to think that modum.io is the better investment, though:

Modum.io got 8.5/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJUWLvNaig&t=207s
Ambrosus got 7.5/10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xqrUn8Z9s

Excerpt from this review: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-ambrosus/

- Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus.
- Their token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking.
- When asked about the difference between Ambrosus and Modum, Ambrosus keeps mentioning that they are creating a blockchain and Modum is not. However, is it necessary?

We would not call the ICO reviewers unbiased. A number of them contacted us weeks/months ago asking for a "donation" in return for writing a nice review about us. We refused, as we believe that analysis of projects should not be subject to "donations", because the proper term for that is bribery. There is no objectivity amongst the reviewers.

Modum actually failed to mention in their reddit Q&A session about who their clients are citing NDA (which is a nice excuse for not giving any info, but claiming to have big partners). We also have a product and far more advanced than modum. And besides having a few private partnerships , we have public ones with prominent stakeholders such as the United Nations, as well as a pharmacy company Trek Therapeutics. We have on board people such as David Drake, whose fund has invested 100 million USD into Alibaba and Palantir; Oliver Bussman, former CIO at UBS and former senior executive at SAP (which is used by the vast majority of supply chain companies) --> do modum have anything like this? no.

An own blockchain network is an advantage, and more especially so when there is a powerful consortium of stakeholders involved. Modum are dependant on workability / functionality of other blockchains for their success, because they have nobody inhouse capable of building a real blockchain. We have a solid team of blockchain devs and partnership with Parity, which is led by Ethereum Cofounder Dr Gavin Wood - and coupled with the excellent talent pool at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology we have the technical capacity to create a blockchain that delivers and not to wait on others to safeguard our success.

That's why there is a difference in caps. Lower quality stuff is always cheaper.
excellent answer Cheesy
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:05:05 AM

Hello,

i show your token thread, but what is the different or advantage to modum? Your project is very similar to the modum token i think?

1) modum does not build their own blockchain, they just basically create some sort of temperature logger which interacts with ethereum; we build our own network fully compatible with ethereum
2) team / advisors / partnerships / traction ---> compare and make your conclusions
3) they make temperature logger, we make sensor systems, again completely different levels of technology
4) their token is not even a real utility token, it's a share of their startup; in contrast, amber is a utility token in a public network

- Modum already has a working product with 43 registered companies and 844 shipments, which is more advanced than Ambrosus.
- Their token sale started on September 1, 2017 and their hard cap is $16.4 million – 16% of what Ambrosus is asking.
- When asked about the difference between Ambrosus and Modum, Ambrosus keeps mentioning that they are creating a blockchain and Modum is not. However, is it necessary?

It is quite funny that most people still base their opinion on one Youtubers, most of these guys are just doing their job, they are being paid to do most of these Videos, it can help you understand a project but to base your decision on that without you doing your own project is like gamling woth your investment
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

Hello,

We would not call the ICO reviewers unbiased. A number of them contacted us weeks/months ago asking for a "donation" in return for writing a nice review about us. We refused, as we believe that analysis of projects should not be subject to "donations", because the proper term for that is bribery. There is no objectivity amongst the reviewers.

Modum actually failed to mention in their reddit Q&A session about who their clients are citing NDA (which is a nice excuse for not giving any info, but claiming to have big partners). We also have a product and far more advanced than modum. And besides having a few private partnerships , we have public ones with prominent stakeholders such as the United Nations, as well as a pharmacy company Trek Therapeutics. We have on board people such as David Drake, whose fund has invested 100 million USD into Alibaba and Palantir; Oliver Bussman, former CIO at UBS and former senior executive at SAP (which is used by the vast majority of supply chain companies) --> do modum have anything like this? no.

An own blockchain network is an advantage, and more especially so when there is a powerful consortium of stakeholders involved. Modum are dependant on workability / functionality of other blockchains for their success, because they have nobody inhouse capable of building a real blockchain. We have a solid team of blockchain devs and partnership with Parity, which is led by Ethereum Cofounder Dr Gavin Wood - and coupled with the excellent talent pool at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology we have the technical capacity to create a blockchain that delivers and not to wait on others to safeguard our success.

That's why there is a difference in caps. Lower quality stuff is always cheaper.

Modum is blockchain agnostic afaik, they can use any blockchain for their services.
So they will have the advantage of being flexible and being able to use the most secure blockchain available.

Who is going to secure your blockchain? How long will it take to build your own blockchain and secure it?

Why should companies trust an unproven blockchain more than a service running on established blockchains like  ETH, BTC or IOTA ?

Not wanting to reinvent the wheel might be the smarter approach. Especially from the point of an investor.
finles_mngr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:46:25 AM

true. slack scammers gone crazy recently
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

the manager said  ICO starts on 15 September 14:00 UTC.we always wait the start of the ico and do not hope to delay the date again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

the manager said  ICO starts on 15 September 14:00 UTC.we always wait the start of the ico and do not hope to delay the date again.

Only 3 hours left and no news about the croudsale at all. When we'll get any instruction how to participate?

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:30:26 AM

Is it possible to invest with Myetherwallet?

I have the same question like Lexycon but could't find anything.

By the way.. I have already invested in Modum and I will also invest in Ambrosus. Both are located in Switzerland and both projects are nice and useful.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Modum has really strange token sale IMHO. They've started on September 1st and still in progress. Not clear how many tokens already sold. One of the option during registration for token sale is to provide JSON file from your wallet! Those are not good signs I think Smiley
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:34:35 PM

We are persistently DDoSed & our servers are attacked. We have moved the page to new facility. The opening of public page for TGE is delayed
the manager said  ICO starts on 15 September 14:00 UTC.we always wait the start of the ico and do not hope to delay the date again.

what could i say about the delay , may i  blame you @eddiies ,what's the exactly time for AMBROSUS ico start
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:42:32 PM

so the ico will be or not?
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:54:15 PM

please see twitter for statement of ceo

at the moment, is it clear when will be the next time?
Robokon

Activity: 873
Merit: 263

In every game there's always an opponent

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Unfair commercial practices of competitors. I wish AMBROSUS a lot of success in this venture !!!

Treasure Hunter.“The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”
  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Discord Reddit Bitcointalk ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
.Join us
It's worth it
Smartum

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

Unfair commercial practices of competitors. I wish AMBROSUS a lot of success in this venture !!!

These are not competitors. Hackers make good money on phishing sites - people transfer money to fake wallets.
Smartum

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:04:41 PM

Please tell me at what time ICO is being transferred. And make a website on the ICO page with up-to-date information. It's uncomfortable to follow at the same time Twitter, Linkedin, Blog, Forum, Telegram-channel, mailing list, etc.
And in the topic header you can update the date.
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

These are not competitors. Hackers make good money on phishing sites - people transfer money to fake wallets.

We do not have a clear info. We killed a phishing website the other day and are monitoring the net very actively to prevent from future problems.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

SECURITY ALERT: Confirmed
www. leekico.com/Issue/buy/id/29.html   is not authorised by us. It is most likely SCAM.

DO NOT SEND ETH THERE

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:17:23 PM

Hello,

Hey who do I contact for the bounty. I've emailed the bounty email several times and have yet to get my confirmation number

we are handling this immediately. Please send your email in a private message

Ok I pmed you:)

thanks, our team is following up

Hi, I have the same issue, I emailed on bounty@ambrosus.com 5 days ago and Lana_K replied asking for my email. I sent her my email by PM, but still I've got no further communication from the team. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

So when will the actual token sale start?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: